Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
It's not. 1.01 is the official Jast patch, the Seiso patch was fan-made to add Majikoi's crossover content to the 1.01 Jast version.
The Seiso patch should be installed after the 1.01 patch.
does the seiso path works vor version 1.04 too?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Majikoi (Hazakura Seiso) patch.
Instructions:

1. (optional - if you haven't made backup of original files and used any of my previous patches) unpack gold_v1.00_original.zip to the game folder

2. install official v1.01 patch from

3. (optional) backup or rename files
AUGEvent/Script.dat
AUGSysGame/Script.dat

4. unpack gold_v1.01_seiso.zip to the game folder

Also restores Arthur voiceover in some of her events.
EDIT 02.03: Fixed charging animation bug.
does it works for version 1,04 too?

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
there are sex scens in teh game
If there was a promotion, that advertised any H-content in Machibe Child, I'm not aware of it.

About 1.04 patch compatibility - honestly, I don't know. It might be fine, but it will likely revert any changes made in later patches.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019

Another update of WWX Offline.
1709660972021.png
Google Translation of the post:

"Eiyu*Senki WW Offline Version (tentative)" currently under development is a game that can be played offline, so there is no login bonus. Instead, if you set a hero you like on your home screen, bonuses called adjutant characteristics will be activated, such as receiving items at the beginning of each turn and buffs during battle "

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
I would recommend starting with first game if you will be playing both games. Gold kinda expects you to knew character's interactions and relations from original game, so it can focus on different set of characters.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
New WWX Update:

This discussion seems about Balancing Skills with a gorgeous picture of Catherine The Great in her Maid Uniform.

1711741191094.png

In the ``Eiyu*Senki WW offline version (tentative title)'' currently under development, it seems that some of the heroes' techniques that were popular online will be slightly weakened. Catherine, who had been dealing with various problems due to bleeding, seems to be more likely to be targeted and attacked by enemies. ※ There is no correlation between chest circumference and weakness.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Netox
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes