ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
Ahh, that's a shame. Guess I won't do a NG+ run and just do a chill replay. Thanks for the info though! Plus, not being able to recruit Gilg and Enkidu like other Ancients at the beginning turns me off from doing a NG+ too haha.

Edit: Oh! Decided to open up the WWX-patched version and it's got all my previous data! Not quite sure how that works but I guess I'll do a NG+ then?
Has something changed recently? Last I knew the WWX patch is just the visual novel segments over and over as you select each mission. You don't actually do any battles. So NG+ or Original is irrelevant.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Nothing changed, WWX content is still just a loose visual novel. For gameplay, you would need to wait for Tenco's version.
Ideally, it will make my patch obsolete (except Alicesoft collab events).

Vandhell

May 21, 2024
Has something changed recently? Last I knew the WWX patch is just the visual novel segments over and over as you select each mission. You don't actually do any battles. So NG+ or Original is irrelevant.
No, no, I just meant to do a NG+ of Gold but having the WWX content (just the visual novel bits) as a bonus makes it feel more worth doing.

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
Nothing changed, WWX content is still just a loose visual novel. For gameplay, you would need to wait for Tenco's version.
I do genuinely wonder if you could send tenco your patch. Perhaps they could use it as a jumping off point for the English translation of all that dialogue. Might be easier for them to scrape it from GOLD + your Patch, than from an English android app needing decompiled.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
I do genuinely wonder if you could send tenco your patch. Perhaps they could use it as a jumping off point for the English translation of all that dialogue. Might be easier for them to scrape it from GOLD + your Patch, than from an English android app needing decompiled.
That's not how official game development works.

Reactions: ChippaiFan

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
That's not how official game development works.
Sigh... I know. I am just reaching. Just bummed because its likely the English version of what they are working on is going to be so, so, SO far away as it's unlikely they are going to include script localization early in the pipeline. :(

Last edited:

Vandhell

May 21, 2024
Sigh... I know. I am just reaching. Just bummed because its likely the English version of what they are working on is going to be so, so, SO far away as it's unlikely they are going to include script localization early in the pipeline. :(
Count our blessings at the very least, we're at least getting something down the line. It'd be even worse if they stopped doing anything with this series altogether. I've gotten pretty attached to these characters so I'd like to see more of them in the future.

Reactions: ChippaiFan

T2_2112

Jul 27, 2021
so the latest version is WWX_EDITION_1.5.0.3, without WWX new playable char right bro ?!

Dec 10, 2021
Oh ABSOLUTELY NOT! Just take your time, man! Relax, enjoy the ladies, grind, do the Side Quests, Shambala, tear off ALL of the heroes' clothes (YES, you can collect those aka images of their clothes torn mid battle, just defeat them with a special attack!) You have all the time in the world, literally!

This is a SIDE STORY game and not a sequel! It has more characters than the original and a different story than the original. Basically, you can DIVE in this game without playing the first Eiyuu Senki! However, if you want to compare the stories, play them both for more in-depth lore.

PS: People really need to read my posts!
Where do I find those images in the gallery? Not seeing them in mine, using the Patched ver

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Sorry to bother but as a new player, should I just download that WWX edition? I have the seiso patch as of right now
There's a hotfix I posted few pages earlier in this thread. It restores minor bandit event (which happens to prevent you from skipping turns indefinitely) that was unintendedly disabled in WWX Edition.
Aside from that, original campaign should be identical to Jast version.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Where do I find those images in the gallery? Not seeing them in mine, using the Patched ver
Oh... the problem is there is a fan patch for that gallery, sadly, I don't know if there is a way to include it in the Official Version of the game like Winkel did with WWX. There is however a city where you can tear all the clothes of the girls however you wish...

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes