sukimyduck96

Sep 15, 2021
Are there certain girls that don't have a sex scene in this game? (I never fully finished all of the missions so that could be the reason why I might not see it but I want to know before-hand) I fully bonded with certain heroes (yoshitsune, goemon, magellan, cook, ashoka, etc...) and some of the scenes I got were only lewd pictures. (Yoshitsune got her outfit torn, goemon is in the bath, cook got spooked by ghosts and got shit spilled on her.) Other girls had multiple scenes and different positions (Himiko, beethoven, qin shi huang, nobunaga) so I thought 60 in the video gallery was too little. I looked at the World Conquest gallery on ehentai and I saw pictures of girls I fully bonded with but never seen before sex scenes.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Are there certain girls that don't have a sex scene in this game? (I never fully finished all of the missions so that could be the reason why I might not see it but I want to know before-hand) I fully bonded with certain heroes (yoshitsune, goemon, magellan, cook, ashoka, etc...) and some of the scenes I got were only lewd pictures. (Yoshitsune got her outfit torn, goemon is in the bath, cook got spooked by ghosts and got shit spilled on her.) Other girls had multiple scenes and different positions (Himiko, beethoven, qin shi huang, nobunaga) so I thought 60 in the video gallery was too little. I looked at the World Conquest gallery on ehentai and I saw pictures of girls I fully bonded with but never seen before sex scenes.
This one has few sex scenes relatively speaking. The issue being that essentially the game favors certain characters (Himiko, Arthur, Zidane characters in general, etc) and due to this also makes it impossible to have sex with (Like the Knight of the Round who wouldn't fuck MC due to their devotion to Arthur).
You probably saw the gallery of Eiyuu Senki GOLD and WWX (Which are an indirect sequel of this one) which have more scenes and characters.

sukimyduck96

Sep 15, 2021
This one has few sex scenes relatively speaking. The issue being that essentially the game favors certain characters (Himiko, Arthur, Zidane characters in general, etc) and due to this also makes it impossible to have sex with (Like the Knight of the Round who wouldn't fuck MC due to their devotion to Arthur).
You probably saw the gallery of Eiyuu Senki GOLD and WWX (Which are an indirect sequel of this one) which have more scenes and characters.
Very fast reply but thankful nonetheless. Yeah, the gallery I saw was in Ehentai titled "[Tenco] Eiyu*Senki - The World Conquest [Decensored]" so I thought it would be the gallery of World Conquest but there was definitely way more than 60 so I thought asking around this forum would clear my confusion. Thanks!

冷雾

Jul 2, 2018
Are the lines from turn 1-4 voiced? Like when Himeko goes to MC about her being aggressive in recruiting him.

It's not in voiced on my end. Just want to make sure nothing is wrong.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Are the lines from turn 1-4 voiced? Like when Himeko goes to MC about her being aggressive in recruiting him.

It's not in voiced on my end. Just want to make sure nothing is wrong.
Almost everything is voiced except some story events. Generally major story bits and character specific events are voiced.
If I remember well many early game events are unvoiced.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Is it me or is the gallery kinda half assed because I know I had sex with QSH but its not showing in the gallery

RSMercer

Jan 4, 2022
Nobody seems the adress that Aristotle quest causes the game to crash aside from 2 other people who wrote that it happened to them as well, does no one experience this? I have seen a billion questions about "which translation better which translation better", four or five posts about the game but a grand total of zero people have adressed this.

Is this a bug everyone has and ignores or can I fix it ?

Dec 24, 2019
Nobody seems the adress that Aristotle quest causes the game to crash aside from 2 other people who wrote that it happened to them as well, does no one experience this? I have seen a billion questions about "which translation better which translation better", four or five posts about the game but a grand total of zero people have adressed this.

Is this a bug everyone has and ignores or can I fix it ?
Just download the 1.04 JASTUSA Patch from page 1 and update your patch with it. It should work.

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
do you seriously need a guide for a linear game?
You know that it have hidden achivement right ? Morover I forget how class working and there is no in game information but when I open wiki...it's gone. How to reach true end what minimun turn need for achivement etc. Many information you cannot get in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
As a general rule for hidden achievements always attack the more powerful opponents first Don't bother with Russia until right before you attack Europe you will fail. Leave Russia until there are only two missions left , Russia and Europe. You need to have at least 6 characters at 8000 or more troops , until you get to Moscow (Moscow has defenses so you need two crews of 6 (12) at 8000 troops or more ) you only need to win one battle per turn the cold de buff only affects battles you initiate if you end the turn and they counter attack the de buff does not kick in.

Consult this link in the Misc section it will tell you how to get the bonus drops for difficult captures

Reactions: Anonynous

RaikouMT

Mar 30, 2021
Hello, i got the steam version, and i dont want to re-download the game again, there is any links for the restoration patch for the steam version, please..

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Have not compared them directly but normally there are differences due to the nature of the Japanese language , there can be arguments about what a symbol means in a certain context. Now as far as any other differences usually in what is called localization , which means some times the translated text does not make any sense in English and so the translator may take liberties in the way they complete the translation due to the way the Kanji or Hiragana sometimes translates into Engrish. That is what I know about it and not entirely sure I totally have it right. Just what I remember when discussing this in Anime forums.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes