kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
so i consider my self a decent gamer and when im given an option for a challenge i will always go for it, but now im stuck unless im mistaken a level 1 Russia is impossible to take on as 4th county before the other 2 options they give you with out skipping a tone of turns to build up funds so you can build up troops and if you do that then it kind of feels like the game is point less at that point. is there a way to take on Russia or is it impossible?
You can leave it for last.
The real choice is wether you fight Russia without anti cold equipment or not.
You get an item for beating it with no anti cold equipment.

Reactions: Mjunh

Mjunh

Nov 5, 2018
You can leave it for last.
The real choice is wether you fight Russia without anti cold equipment or not.
You get an item for beating it with no anti cold equipment.
i see, and that is by no means easy. last night i used 50+ turns to take one city and they took it back in 3. i only have 1 hero with 4k health to make all of them have at least 3k will most likly take 20 turns per character so i would probaly hit turn 250 before i could really fight Russia and 350 before i had the confidence to win. i started af turn 57 so while it is possible to overcome the difficulty its so not worth it. any one have a recommendation for fourth country to fight mind you i want to complete as many hard difficulty achievements as possible? without spamming end turn to build up gold.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
i see, and that is by no means easy. last night i used 50+ turns to take one city and they took it back in 3. i only have 1 hero with 4k health to make all of them have at least 3k will most likly take 20 turns per character so i would probaly hit turn 250 before i could really fight Russia and 350 before i had the confidence to win. i started af turn 57 so while it is possible to overcome the difficulty its so not worth it. any one have a recommendation for fourth country to fight mind you i want to complete as many hard difficulty achievements as possible? without spamming end turn to build up gold.
Russia is hard to take on on any difficulty without the anti cold gear, i took 100 turns on normal difficulty to have the power to not only take a city but to also be able to fend them off trying to retake the city plus the other waring cities, i can't imagine how hard it would be on the harder difficulties but i suggest going in having at least 1.5 times the amount of troops they have so u can have a decent fight and that makes all other cities trying to attack u trivial to deal with, unfortunately doing it this way also removes all challenge from most of the rest of the game so u may want to not do that if u are seeking challenge from the entire game and not just some of it.
i think the only other option other than Russia is to proceed through the oceanic area (Australia is optional i think) and head to America, Russia from my experience (i still haven't beat the game since i left it to play other games and lost my save having to restart from scratch now) is the only challenging country to deal with b4 getting the anti cold gear (which i didn't know was a thing because as i said i haven't beat the game yet), i am absolutely going to do it myself as the bonuses u get for doing hard difficulty nations 1st appeals to me but unlike u i don't really care if i have to wait spam to do it since i am not one to care about challenge in games.
i hope find enjoyment out of whatever way u decide to go (and if u can do it without the wait spamming i congratulate u on doing it without that strategy).

Last edited:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
This is the full list of possible bonus items for taking up challenges.
IndiaConquer India before MongoliaVimana (ヴィマーナ)Half movement delayAll nations receive a troop strength increase
IndiaOccupy Ceylon before KandaharTopaz (トパーズ)Damage taken -100
MongoliaOccupy Samarkand before UrgenchAmethyst (アメジスト)Luck +1 (Critical Rate +10%)
MongoliaConquer Mongolia before TaikaHorse Gem (馬宝石)Critical Hit damage taken -10%All nations receive a troop strength increase
Taika EmpireOccupy Lhasa before conquering TaikaEmerald (エメラルド)Defence +1
Taika EmpireOccupy Loulan before ChanganPearl (パール)Healing (Regeneration) +10%
IndependentOccupy Bali before finding Port Moresby Sea RouteRuby (ルビー)Attack +1
HawaiiOccupy Aotearoa before conquering HawaiiPearl (パール)Healing (Regeneration) +10%
HawaiiConquer Hawaii before AustraliaFruit of the Tree of Knowledge (知恵の実)Victory and Great Victory bonus +50%All nations receive a troop strength increase (5%)
MacedoniaConquer Macedonia before IndiasGullinbursti (グリンブルスティ)Always act first in battleAll nations receive a troop strength increase
EgyptConquer Egypt before the USAElixir (エリクサー)Regeneration +100%All nations receive a troop strength increase
USAConquer the USA without purchasing itVoynich Manuscript (ヴァイニッチ手稿)Increase battle turn limit by 10
VinlandConquer Vinland before the IncaMysterious Treasure Box (玉手箱)Have 0 wait onceAll nations receive a troop strength increase
AztecOccupy Uxmal before TenochtitlanDraupnir (ドラウプニル)Wait -20
RussiaConquer Russia before the EUThe Philosopher’s Stone (賢者の石)Accumulative Hate (Can't decrease) -100%All nations receive a troop strength increase
EUOccupy Stockholm before conquering the EUJoyeuse (ジュワユーズ)Damage +200
Dark Territory (Africa)Occupy Angola before conquering the Dark TerritoryHelm of Darkness (隠れ兜)Volatile Hate (Fluctuates) -100%

Note that you can basically wait to conquer Russia till when you are about to finish off the EU. If you are good at grinding, getting the Russia bonus item can be achieved before turn 70 (without foregoing any of the other bonus items!).
India --> Mongolia --> Taika --> South Seas --> Hawaii --> Australia --> Macedonia --> Indias --> Egypt --> USA --> Vinland --> Incas --> Aztec --> (start on EU) --> Russia --> Finish off EU --> Dark Area, if memory serves. It has been a while since I played this. Note that some of the items are hardly worth it though.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Sorry if this has been posted, but anyone know where i can find a cheat engine table that works for the fan made version (which is the Japanese game), none of the cheats i found work on the fan version. I don´t really need cheats for most of the game, but i can´t survive the extra "underground maze" without cheats. Thank you for any help.
Obs: please ignore this, i found one that works, i was going to delete it, but in case others have the same trouble i did, here´s the link for the table i found (if its a repost, please feel free to delete this post):

Last edited:
Reactions: NexShogun

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Sorry if this has been posted, but anyone know where i can find a cheat engine table that works for the fan made version (which is the Japanese game), none of the cheats i found work on the fan version. I don´t really need cheats for most of the game, but i can´t survive the extra "underground maze" without cheats. Thank you for any help.
Obs: please ignore this, i found one that works, i was going to delete it, but in case others have the same trouble i did, here´s the link for the table i found (if its a repost, please feel free to delete this post):
How did you make it work? I have the same table but i get a error blip sound and cheat doesnt activate(funds cheat)

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
How did you make it work? I have the same table but i get a error blip sound and cheat doesnt activate(funds cheat)
Strange, i just made a test here and i managed to add money without problems: just change the funds value and save, it should have worked. In a worst case scenario, change money is easy, just run the CE on 4 bytes and change manually.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Strange, i just made a test here and i managed to add money without problems: just change the funds value and save, it should have worked. In a worst case scenario, change money is easy, just run the CE on 4 bytes and change manually.
Sorry forgot to add i'm total newb and have only used eiyuu senki gold's cheat table easy-click-and-works-table, so i'm not sure about changing bytes and manualo_O

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Sorry forgot to add i'm total newb and have only used eiyuu senki gold's cheat table easy-click-and-works-table, so i'm not sure about changing bytes and manualo_O
To change the gold write the gold value you have on the value part of the CE (in this case, you can use the 4 bytes that already is selected, you don´t have to do anything), than press first scan, it will show several values, then buy something you gain some money, and write the new value on CE, repeat until you get 1 or 2 values that show the exact number of gold you have, then click on the value and change it to the amount of gold you want, if it works, save the game. Also, for safety, always save before trying anything, also there are several guides on YouTube about how to use CE, just type: guide to cheat engine or tutorial for CE.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
To change the gold write the gold value you have on the value part of the CE (in this case, you can use the 4 bytes that already is selected, you don´t have to do anything), than press first scan, it will show several values, then buy something you gain some money, and write the new value on CE, repeat until you get 1 or 2 values that show the exact number of gold you have, then click on the value and change it to the amount of gold you want, if it works, save the game. Also, for safety, always save before trying anything, also there are several guides on YouTube about how to use CE, just type: guide to cheat engine or tutorial for CE.
Thanks, will try(y)

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
It seems there needs to be a Poll or something for which is best.

Fan (seems best from comments and reviews)

Jast /w patch (seems 2nd best or ignorable due to above?)

Gold (seems ok for less H focus more updated).

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
It seems there needs to be a Poll or something for which is best.

Fan (seems best from comments and reviews)

Jast /w patch (seems 2nd best or ignorable due to above?)

Gold (seems ok for less H focus more updated).
JAST its inferior simply because it doesnt has as much content.
Fan is the best version.
Gold is a nee game with the same characters but different story and its much more H focused as its more harem themed.

Last edited:

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Fan its inferior simply because it doesnt has as much content.
Fan is the best version.
Gold is a nee game with the same characters but different story and its much more H focused as its more harem themed.
assuming typo or ?

How is Fan best but have least content ?_? (assume you mean Jast has less content as said ?)

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
assuming typo or ?

How is Fan best but have least content ?_? (assume you mean Jast has less content as said ?)
Yeah JAST has less content because its only the game as it was originally while the fan TL implemented stuff unique to its console/Portable ports.
It's as complete as it gets.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So I decided to try the fan translation uploaded here and im getting an error when recluiting the console exclusive characters.
I get their sprites but the game crashes when the event ends in which I assume is the game being unable to load the units themselves.
Any fix?

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
Anyone have any tips for highest difficulty vs Vinland? God that final brawl royally sucks, their whole squad has AoEs and hits my units for about half their health per shot. Only way I feel like I can kill is to use effective damage which pumps their brave sky high and lets them AoE me to death.

player22

Mar 19, 2020
Hi. I wanted to add the CG set download for this game.

RAR download size: 78.3 MB
- -

All images: JPG, 1280 x 720, 181 images, not censored
- out of which:
"CG Gallery" - 105 images, 35.7 MB
"Game Characters" - 76 images, 43.2 MB

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Hi. I wanted to add the CG set download for this game.

RAR download size: 78.3 MB
- -

All images: JPG, 1280 x 720, 181 images, not censored
- out of which:
"CG Gallery" - 105 images, 35.7 MB
"Game Characters" - 76 images, 43.2 MB
Would you also do the “sequel” too?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes