kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Holy shit, the gold version is full translated and will be released soon this month. Damn, I can't wait

Hmmm I wonder how they will handle the release.
How did they do with the original? It rewrote the scene or used the all ages non sex CGs?
Anyways great news, GOLD is really an improvement on the original so it will be interesting to see how will people react to it.

Zigismynd

Oct 13, 2018
Hmmm I wonder how they will handle the release.
How did they do with the original? It rewrote the scene or used the all ages non sex CGs?
Anyways great news, GOLD is really an improvement on the original so it will be interesting to see how will people react to it.
they will release 3 versions

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
If it's the same as the original, the SFW version gets their own separate scenes that are more tame and at most suggestive.
I see, did they use the PS3 assets?
I do wonder because GOLD got no console release so they wont have those assets for this all ages version.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I see, did they use the PS3 assets?
I do wonder because GOLD got no console release so they wont have those assets for this all ages version.
They wont have those assets for gold ye... in either version (NSFW or SFW). GOLD pretty much a whole different story and the characters have different personalities (to a degree). Im pretty sure all the stories and scenes are new. They probably just wrote up some new scenes for the SFW version as well.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
What I do know is that GOLD has more scenes of more girls that did not have scenes in the previous game.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
They wont have those assets for gold ye... in either version (NSFW or SFW). GOLD pretty much a whole different story and the characters have different personalities (to a degree). Im pretty sure all the stories and scenes are new. They probably just wrote up some new scenes for the SFW version as well.
I have beaten GOLD many times.
What I meant was that unlike the original game GOLD wasn't ported so there isnt alternate art they could pull off for this version (Again no idea how they handled the steam all ages version).

What I do know is that GOLD has more scenes of more girls that did not have scenes in the previous game.
Girls that got scenes in the original also get scenes in GOLD , girls that didnt get scenes in the original got it in GOLD, girls that didnt get scenes in the original also dont get them in GOLD, girls that didnt get scenes in both got them in the gacha or dont.
GOLD best thing is that Himiko is no longer hogging the spotlight, can only seethe in rage as the new main girl whores the MC around.

Jul 22, 2017
I found this thread by checking the Eiyu Senki Gold thread. I want to play this game and want to start from the "first" game even though there might not be an order. Which version should I play? I read the descriptions but it's not clear to me which version is better to play.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes