rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I just wrote a more explanatory sentence in OP.

screenshot_317.jpg

iamrizu

Aug 24, 2018
I download 1.7 patch from vndb( ). When I play, the translation/dialogue always show this "&.&" thing in every dialogue. u guys have any idea why? is this only me or its always been like this or maybe I miss something? My game version is already 1.05. sorry for my bad english :)

1590735605180.png

_Immortal_

Aug 27, 2018
View attachment 30999

Overview:
Set in a world run by powerful nations where heroes battle one another for control, Britannia wishes to unite the world through peace, while the European Union has taken an aggressive stance. The seafaring nation of Vinland thrives on pillaging and plundering, while far to the East, the island country of Zipang is faced with civil war. In the midst of all this Himiko, a ruler in Zipang, seeks to unite the world for the sake of peace. Her ambitions are high but so far she has only seen defeat. One day, while retreating from battle, a mysterious hero falls from the sky and joins Himiko’s cause. The two now set their sights on the war burning around them.​

Title: Eiyu*Senki/Eiyuu*Senki
Original Title: 英雄*戦姫
Aliases: Hero * War Princess
VNDB:
Alternate Version:
Lenght: Long (30 - 50 Hours)
Release Date: 13/09/2013 (Japanese) - 24/10/2017 (Official English)
Developer:
Publishers: & (Japan) - &
Patch/English - (Official English)
Shop:
Censorship: No
Version: JAST USA 1.04 or Fan-Translation 1.7
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Version Differences:

Download
JAST USA: - - - - - -
Fan-Translation: - - -
MEGA - - - - -
Extras:
SAVE FILE : - - MEGA - - -
JASTUSA 1.4 PATCH: - - MEGA - - -

View attachment 30919 View attachment 30920 View attachment 30921 View attachment 30922 View attachment 30923 View attachment 30924 View attachment 30925 View attachment 30926 View attachment 30927 View attachment 31038 View attachment 31039 View attachment 31040 View attachment 31042 View attachment 31041 View attachment 31051 View attachment 31052

Thanks man, I had a hard time searching for this.

_Immortal_

Aug 27, 2018
I download 1.7 patch from vndb( ). When I play, the translation/dialogue always show this "&.&" thing in every dialogue. u guys have any idea why? is this only me or its always been like this or maybe I miss something? My game version is already 1.05. sorry for my bad english :)

View attachment 673946
patch for the fan-translation or JAST?

leechbot17

Mar 10, 2020
Is there a way for me to continue the game after defeating the final boss? I was kicked into the ending CGs and credit rolls after the mission.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Is there a way for me to continue the game after defeating the final boss? I was kicked into the ending CGs and credit rolls after the mission.
No. Load an earlier save, and do the events you still want to do, before you face the final boss.

leechbot17

Mar 10, 2020
How do you deal with the boss sending out troops to attack you every turn? They are not strong but very annoying to deal with

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Holy shit 20 pages of people talking about the differences between the game versions and not the actual game.

There's really no combat tutorial in this game huh? Is there even a penalty for a melee troop type to attack a caster type that's behind a defender? It doesn't seem like it. Normally using melee units in front of ranged units offers the ranged units some kind of protection. I guess you just have to physically use the range difference and block units from being able to reach your backline eh.

Wiki it is then:

Hmm gotta say so far, I prefer Rance as a protag, this guy is a little too goody two shoes. I do like not having to constantly miss shit in the story because of all the forced time limits of Sengoku Rance though. With Sengoku I feel like I have to follow a step by step guide or I'll miss stuff and it ruins the experience a bit, with this you can just play however you want and enjoy the game naturally (At least so far). Playing on normal and trying to go through the hardest battles first, let's see how this goes.

I'm sad Hijkata Toshizou isn't voiced too...

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow the person here wasn't kidding about all the H scenes taking forever to unlock and them all slamming into you at once. Turn 90ish and I've only seen 5 lewd scenes (Only two were sex, and it's with the same girl. The rest were just nudes).

The game gets a lot better with some of the difficulty options chosen and in the later maps. The enemies actually use strategies in placements and you can overcome a disadvantage or lose on an advantage if you don't pay attention to counters and skills and placement and such. Battles started out seeming kinda shallow but it gets more complex. Feels pretty good to win a battle with less units on the field that all have less troops than the enemy.

I'm not a big fan of the way missions work though, you can't really focus on just raising your favorite girls. They might get caught up in a mission and then you're left with a bunch of weak troops for combat. The game forces you to raise pretty much all troops equally for that reason, with like 50 heros, that's kind of a pain in the ass. Putting items on girls is a crap shoot for that reason too. If you prep an attack and then advance forward, it'll miss too. Lots of little silly things.

One of the scenes is also written weirdly. I wonder if it's a missing scene (I thought the fan translation was supposed to have all the scenes so...)? Or:

Some of the best girls I've found so far by turn 110 (Basically girls you'll want to have leveled/equipped) + Tips:

Last edited:
Reactions: wamakima5004

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Wait this FAN ver the Main char's summon hero cost 10 braves? Wow. The ver i played before only cost 1 though.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Comedy, eh? Hmm. Seems too cheerful for my tastes. But at the same time, I see that sexy pink-haired warrior babe and her glorious muscles. As long as I get to do her this might just be worth a shot.
so, been a few years since this comment. found out that you couldn't and got pissed off? i got pissed off.

Reactions: ponyguy

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
The Akashic record seems doesnt work for me. Anyone know what is the reason? Is that a bug ?
If I remember correctly, you still need to have enough brave (the original requirement) for the skill you pick. You then get charged less brave upon actual execution of the skill.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
This game is basically sengoku rance for kids. That's the kind of humor at least.
Don't ask me why kids would play this, ask the developers.

Last edited:

d0evil

Dec 9, 2018

View attachment 673946
Download and setup new font

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes