Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
I'm playing the fan translated one 1.7, and I was wondering how rare are the cgs? Ive only gotten the initial one and himiko one even tho ive been playing for a while

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Most of the CGs are unlocked doing personal quests for the heroes. Some come quite early among those, but most of them require you to complete (almost) all of those. And since unlock requirements occasionally depend on progressing in the game (in terms of controlling cities, and doing personal quests for other characters), it may take some time to get them.

But none of them are missable, so as long as you keep on conquering, you will be doing fine. There are no penalties / rewards for taking 100 or 5000 turns to beat the game (other than countries that are at war with you getting a small troop boost every turn).

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
save not working. Just USA version
i dont have"Saved games" folder. whats wrong?

Last edited:
May 4, 2019
A pretty far-fetched question but is it possible to edit the game? Or more specifically the skill of the characters? Cause some characters are very useless skill-wise while some other are very good. I kinda wanna balance this game so I wonder if its possible to edit their skills.

Tho I doubt, since this looks like hardcoded.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
A pretty far-fetched question but is it possible to edit the game? Or more specifically the skill of the characters? Cause some characters are very useless skill-wise while some other are very good. I kinda wanna balance this game so I wonder if its possible to edit their skills.

Tho I doubt, since this looks like hardcoded.
The GOLD game being translated balanced a lot of the characters, mainly the mages which were useless in this one which became one of the best units in the game (GOLD).
You could try contacting surferdude in vndb who was the main honcho in the team who added features from the console releases to the PC game.

May 4, 2019
You can use cheat table to edit heros stats
I do not know how to use cheat table. Cheat Engine looks too complicated and terrifying for me to want to learn it.

Would be nice if theres a guide especially for something like this but...

The GOLD game being translated balanced a lot of the characters, mainly the mages which were useless in this one which became one of the best units in the game (GOLD).
You could try contacting surferdude in vndb who was the main honcho in the team who added features from the console releases to the PC game.
I heard somewhere its no longer being fantranslated? is it true?

Last edited:

LastOvermind

Jan 4, 2019
I do not know how to use cheat table. Cheat Engine looks too complicated and terrifying for me to want to learn it.

Would be nice if theres a guide especially for something like this but...

I heard somewhere its no longer being fantranslated? is it true?
Yes, thats true, because JAST USA will translate it

Zigismynd

Oct 13, 2018
Cheat Engine a very simple program, download the cheat table (Eiyu Senki The World Conquest 1.05), run it with the Cheat Engine installed, select the process and use the necessary functions

May 4, 2019
Cheat Engine a very simple program, download the cheat table (Eiyu Senki The World Conquest 1.05), run it with the Cheat Engine installed, select the process and use the necessary functions
Would be nice if you can guide me through this. I downloaded the CT already. And all the "value" for the cheat appears as "??" and I cant change it. I tried to highlight a unit to no avail.

I dont even know what Value should I scan for nor how to change the value for the address. This shit is so complicated.

Zigismynd

Oct 13, 2018
Would be nice if you can guide me through this. I downloaded the CT already. And all the "value" for the cheat appears as "??" and I cant change it. I tried to highlight a unit to no avail.

I dont even know what Value should I scan for nor how to change the value for the address. This shit is so complicated.
mark the cell selested unit (troop menu) in CT, then select the hero in the game and value appear

Dood

Aug 26, 2016
Hi. I downloaded the game, changed my locale, and downloaded the Japanese language pack but when I try to start the game, I still keep getting the Unicode thing and the game won't start. Is there something I have to do with windows 10 before it can start displaying Japanese?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Hi. I downloaded the game, changed my locale, and downloaded the Japanese language pack but when I try to start the game, I still keep getting the Unicode thing and the game won't start. Is there something I have to do with windows 10 before it can start displaying Japanese?
Either you need to change your settings to run Windows as if it were Japanese, or simply use a programme like Locale Emulator to save you all that hassle. If you run the .exe through Locale Emulator it should run without a hitch.

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
So Japan wasn't content with starting WW2 now it wants to start another one? *cough* *cough* I mean Zipang. Well count me in I guess

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes