wadere

Jan 6, 2018
hey, people that played the gold version, are the scenes from the normal version in it? if not then it will be the same as the normal version, lots of characters and not everyone get its own scene... that said, there would still be missing scenes either way but it would be worse if they didn't put the scenes of the normal version in it

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
should i go out of my way to do harder stuff first for the extra stuff? first time playing the game and first time playing the engine type so not too sure of exacally whats going on.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
should i go out of my way to do harder stuff first for the extra stuff? first time playing the game and first time playing the engine type so not too sure of exacally whats going on.
if you want to get all the items then do the hard parts first and take every city before the capitals. i don't think it have an impact on the story, it's only for the items and for the game to get harder if you take some of those items (someone correct me if i'm wrong)

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
if you want to get all the items then do the hard parts first and take every city before the capitals. i don't think it have an impact on the story, it's only for the items and for the game to get harder if you take some of those items (someone correct me if i'm wrong)
not sure if i'll be able to manage max difficulty, but il give it a go for giggles. can always restart if it gets to terrible. thx for the reply.

Reactions: wadere

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
russia so op, did india first since it was hardest and they had like 900, then taika had like 1200 after the boosts, russia now has like 4400 stacks, and it cuts my stacks in half. EDIT: on top of all that, it instantly makes me pay for those half stacks missing ^.^

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
welp guess im done, keep crashing on cutscene change after you take over next to where magellon is, patched to 1.4 and everything, cant get it to go through.
EDIT: disregard this post, after about 8 tries and 600 failed google searches i conquered a different city, then went to the mission city and took it and it didnt crash.

Last edited:

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
welp guess im done, keep crashing on cutscene change after you take over next to where magellon is, patched to 1.4 and everything, cant get it to go through.
i played the fan translated 1.7 version and had no problems (this version have a bit more content). maybe you could try this one? btw, change of versions can fuck up your save files and make the game impossible to play(crash on load and all that fun stuff) so i suggest you delete your save data and start over (i know, that suck). delete everything in that folder.

now, for the location of the save files: i hope it's the same for the non steam version

my turn to EDIT: nice, i would have liked to see your edit before making my comment but alright haha. glad you're not stuck anymore

Last edited:

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
i played the fan translated 1.7 version and had no problems (this version have a bit more content). maybe you could try this one? btw, change of versions can fuck up your save files and make the game impossible to play(crash on load and all that fun stuff) so i suggest you delete your save data and start over (i know, that suck). delete everything in that folder.

now, for the location of the save files: i hope it's the same for the non steam version

my turn to EDIT: nice, i would have liked to see your edit before making my comment but alright haha. glad you're not stuck anymore
i was going to switch to the fan translated version if i couldn't manage for it to fix, yea i only patched the version after i couldn't move forward, figured it could only help at that point since it was already broke. i mainly went with the official one cuz i dont really want to mess around with the locale changing stuff or w/e. the last one i played that wanted it just said to right click the .exe and run japan locale but thats not even an option in right click so idk.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Gold version is in the middle of a fan translation... and JAST also released a statement about translating it apparently. That's gonna be a meme.

May 4, 2019
A bit late but... After beating the final boss, there is no option to save the finished data? And the boss just keep sending raid party to attack you when you End Turn without occupying the boss' mission?

I was leaving a lot of character missions and havent even touch the bonus mission yet, and now everytime I end turn I need to take care of the enemies sent by the final boss? DAMMIT!!!

Zigismynd

Oct 13, 2018
A bit late but... After beating the final boss, there is no option to save the finished data? And the boss just keep sending raid party to attack you when you End Turn without occupying the boss' mission?

I was leaving a lot of character missions and havent even touch the bonus mission yet, and now everytime I end turn I need to take care of the enemies sent by the final boss? DAMMIT!!!
Yes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Guess no one found out but JAST announced the GOLD version would be localized. Not date announced and they have the reputation of taking ages to release games so you will have to wait.

Im really bummed that , Lu Bu has no h-scene oh even Hanibal doesnt.. I dont know why they didnt but it would be cool if she did . Does anyone know if Siegfried's h scene is from GOld or is it from the Original?
Lu Bu and Hannibal have no scenes? Ah man, what a bummer. :(
The gold version is supposed to have nearly all the characters have H-scenes unlike the first one that stuck to like a third of them. (Lu Bu blue balled me hard)
Sweet! In that case save a seat on the hype train for me too.
Really need to find the time to finish this one then, before the other one comes out. Not that it will come out any time soon, I'm sure.

Yeah, same. I really wanted to bang Lu Bu. In general, but also in this game. :p
Haven't been this blue balled since Sengoku Rance. Another game where I don't get to bang a character I really wanted to bang.
I have bad and good news, Lu Bu finally got an H-scene, the bad news is it was on the mobage/gacha game TEnco is running so unless someone makes an standalone PC port we will never seeit. But the art is still nice.
cg001201.jpg

I remember playing gold version ages ago, understood fuck all of what was happening, but gameplay was really fun, in this one the main heroine drove me up the fucking wall and the MC was a fucking doormat. Maybe he's the same in gold and I was just lucky not being able to read Jap.
He is more assertive in GOLD but he still has to be pushed by some girls to actually do the deed.

LateNightLurker

Jul 26, 2017
I have bad and good news, Lu Bu finally got an H-scene, the bad news is it was on the mobage/gacha game TEnco is running so unless someone makes an standalone PC port we will never seeit. But the art is still nice.
View attachment 371415
Not a pure mobage. The game is available to play on DMM. Though it's in japanese, and since it's published/hosted by DMM don't expect an english port.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Not a pure mobage. The game is available to play on DMM. Though it's in japanese, and since it's published/hosted by DMM don't expect an english port.
Well regardless i have no interest in this even if it got localized, i dont play online only games. Juat hope CGs still get ripped and hopefully someon makes a viewer out of it (Or somehow port the content to the normal game like the original game had).

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes