zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Is the tentacle thing a big part of this game or can I avoid it entirely? :confused:
Usually that tag means I will skip a game entirely as it just makes no sense to me that something with tentacles is looking to mate with or rape humanoids using the tentacles... :confounded:

Cazadore

Aug 31, 2017
Is the tentacle thing a big part of this game or can I avoid it entirely? :confused:
Usually that tag means I will skip a game entirely as it just makes no sense to me that something with tentacles is looking to mate with or rape humanoids using the tentacles... :confounded:
only saw it with one girl

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
Just started this yesterday, and the amount of headpats so far is enough that if they were applied all at once in a single girl her head would cave in. Some rule over others with the pimp hand, this man can conquer the world with his pat hand.

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
I downloaded the Fan translated Version, extracted it on my desktop and now?
How does one apply the save file to my folder? I can´t find anything called "AUshare" ...
Neither does "TENCO/あなたをあきらめるつもりはありません/UserData " exist on my PC.

Any help, please?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I downloaded the Fan translated Version, extracted it on my desktop and now?
How does one apply the save file to my folder? I can´t find anything called "AUshare" ...
Neither does "TENCO/あなたをあきらめるつもりはありません/UserData " exist on my PC.

Any help, please?
It should be, "C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\TENCO\英雄*戦姫\UserData" but all my save data is somehow missing. It's really vexing. EDIT: Okay, make sure if you use locale emulator or just straight open it twice (open > select the same EXE you used > open) because if you don't, it'll create a new save file structure and not see the original saves at all.

Reactions: Askia

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
It should be, "C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\TENCO\英雄*戦姫\UserData" but all my save data is somehow missing. It's really vexing. EDIT: Okay, make sure if you use locale emulator or just straight open it twice (open > select the same EXE you used > open) because if you don't, it'll create a new save file structure and not see the original saves at all.
Yeah Ive already found it under %localappdata% ff. Thanks for your help anyway.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does this game have a lot of sex scenes ? I don't want to see only one scene per girl after playing 15 hours or more lol. Thanks :)

Reactions: Furyous D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does this game have a lot of sex scenes ? I don't want to see only one scene per girl after playing 15 hours or more lol. Thanks :)
15 hours?

You only planning on doing a quarter of the game?

Some girls have more than 1 scene, some don't.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
15 hours?

You only planning on doing a quarter of the game?

Some girls have more than 1 scene, some don't.
Nah, what i'm saying is that i dont want to play 15 hours without any lewd scenes. However if the gameplay is as good as Sengoku Rance, finishing the game will not be a problem.

So not all girls have scenes ? That's a bummer, I hope there are still a lot of CGs then. Thx for the reply

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nah, what i'm saying is that i dont want to play 15 hours without any lewd scenes. However if the gameplay is as good as Sengoku Rance, finishing the game will not be a problem.

So not all girls have scenes ? That's a bummer, I hope there are still a lot of CGs then. Thx for the reply
Most girls have scenes, only a couple don't. Some have more than 1 scene.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes