Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
is the dlc for Eiyu senki includet in this post?
There is no DLC for it.

They sold a patch for the Steam version restoring all the cut content but that was never needed for the JAST version.

No DLC needed for this version, it's uncut.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
can somebody tell me what is the difference between this version and gold?
Are these 2 different games with there own story scenes and some stuff like this.Because i saw gold had some other members but still most were the same so i really dont understand this gold version.
Can somebody explain me.And is there english version for gold.
Is gold continuing the game after the mc comes back from his journey or is this gold something new with the same characters?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
can somebody tell me what is the difference between this version and gold?
Are these 2 different games with there own story scenes and some stuff like this.Because i saw gold had some other members but still most were the same so i really dont understand this gold version.
Can somebody explain me.And is there english version for gold.
Is gold continuing the game after the mc comes back from his journey or is this gold something new with the same characters?
Gold is like a revised version. It has a different enough story to be worth playing with more characters and sex scenes.

There is no English version for gold yet though. There are partial translations for some H scenes and UI but the story hasn't been translated.

Gold has a lot more content.

Reactions: Inept Monkey
D

Deleted member 295662

So I cant get the game to start up. I get a window with a bunch of gibberish and then it opens a folder wanting me to pick a specific file. Not sure what I need to do cause I cant read what it wants me to do. Did I download the wrong version or do I need a specific file?

Jul 2, 2017
So I cant get the game to start up. I get a window with a bunch of gibberish and then it opens a folder wanting me to pick a specific file. Not sure what I need to do cause I cant read what it wants me to do. Did I download the wrong version or do I need a specific file?
I had the same problem, but simply navigate to the game folder and select the exe and it will start the game. Don't undersatnd whats going on, but it works.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
which version is better fan translated or JAST USA ?
Both. Jast translates the main game and all that stuff. The Fan translation just adds stuff to the game I believe. There's 2 versions, an adult version and a for everyone version. The Fan stuff just lets you combine them both.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Is there a money cheat for this game. If there is how do i use it?
You don't need a money cheat just make sure you do all the missions as they can gain you rewards including money and your revenues will increase as you take over cities as well

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Money starts off a bit tight but once you've taken over a few places it starts to roll in.

Reactions: Flecc
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes