Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's just the sex scenes..... It says it right there....

And it's this version..

That's the latest patches and they are partial.

Reactions: dsouliv03

OtK

May 14, 2017
Ahhhh, Fuck me. Used Cheat Engine a little bit too much, and fucked up all my save files. Funds no longer exist in my game, and I can't do any missions.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Really don't need cheats for it.

There is no turn limit so take over a few cities and spam end turn until you get as much as you need.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Is this a bug or something.After the last war with egypt and then the cutscene there is a sound of people cheering for the queen but it does not stop.Even after the cutscene ends this just goes on with the story.How can i stop this?
Did you try exiting the game and starting it back up? I had a similar bug with audio continuing to play after a scene and that fixed it for me.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Where do I find the cheats if somebody can send them.
Started war with Russia and let's say I'm not really winning it.Still noob to this game

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Where do I find the cheats if somebody can send them.
Started war with Russia and let's say I'm not really winning it.Still noob to this game
You need DaVinci before taking on Russia, she'll make a portable heater so you don't lose half your troops at the start of a fight.

DaVinci is in Europe.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well....

The true ending is one of the worst endings i've ever seen.

I wish i'd stopped at the normal ending, that was nice and wrapped up nicely.

gdsgdsv

Feb 17, 2018
Ahhhh, Fuck me. Used Cheat Engine a little bit too much, and fucked up all my save files. Funds no longer exist in my game, and I can't do any missions.
game has two ct table use google
Eiyu'Senki The World Conquest [Tv1.1][ColonelRVH].CT
Eiyu Senki The World Conquest 1.05 .CT

Reactions: Kile reeze
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes