Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Whats the difference between fan and official translation? Or which is better?
Usually no difference really. Official translations tend to cost money though, fan ones are usually free patches which is why the DMCA was issued, the developers didn't want a free fan translation cutting into profits.

The only issue is the fan translation was for the gold version which has a lot more content while the official translation is this version.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Whats the difference between fan and official translation? Or which is better?
Basically, the fan tl has the extra content from the PS3 version and some other custom stuff. Here's more detailed info of what was done and is included:

While the JAST release only has content from the original PC version.

Thus, given that the fan tl has more content, i'd say it's the "better" version to play.

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
not sure what you mean by 'turns' but its quite a long game. If I remember correctly I think I took around 25/30 hours to complete it. Been a while though, so I might be mistaken.

I start playing the game and i see a big world with cities. Now i am on turn 10.

I just wondering if the game only have 100 turns or more than 100, because i am not sure if i can complete the game less than 100 turns

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I start playing the game and i see a big world with cities. Now i am on turn 10.

I just wondering if the game only have 100 turns or more than 100, because i am not sure if i can complete the game less than 100 turns
Well i'm not even half way through the countries and i'm on turn 65 so if it only has 100 i'm screwed.

gdsgdsv

Feb 17, 2018

in the game is not limited to the number of steps

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
After searching around the interwebs @gdsgdsv is correct, it doesn't seem like there is a limit on turns.

There are posts with people completing the game in the high 900's.

kinglong55

Oct 21, 2017
Sorry im dumb i want to know how to use the "save file" i downloaded i got the torrent again and a fan translation torrent and some random AUShare file

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
so its like koihime mosou exept that the charecter's details sucks
It's Kohime Musou but at least the MC here can fight and has some clue what he's doing.

I prefer the combat here too. I beat Kohime Musou with 3 strategies. Double Echelon and intercept wins 3 quarters of the fights. Only really use the same few characters too. Plus you can only fit in so many character stories.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
How about you all read the detailed information regarding the differences between JAST USA and Fan version that's in the OP instead comments on it!?

Same thing with the GOLD version questions, it's all in the OP.

upload_2018-7-16_14-46-5.png

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Same thing with the GOLD version questions, it's all in the OP.
No it isn't.

Nothing in the OP mentions whether the gold version will ever have a translation. All it says is don't confuse this with the gold version.

I asked if anyone knew if the gold would be getting a JAST translation which isn't mentioned once in the OP.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
It's Kohime Musou but at least the MC here can fight and has some clue what he's doing.

I prefer the combat here too. I beat Kohime Musou with 3 strategies. Double Echelon and intercept wins 3 quarters of the fights. Only really use the same few characters too. Plus you can only fit in so many character stories.
hmmmmm ok i guess i'll try it , thanks for the information tho.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
hmmmmm ok i guess i'll try it , thanks for the information tho.
It's a lot longer than Kohime Musou though. Due to having no restrictions on conversations or turn limit you can keep going for hours. I think i'm at 19 hours now and i'm just about half way through the countries to take over.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
It's a lot longer than Kohime Musou though. Due to having no restrictions on conversations or turn limit you can keep going for hours. I think i'm at 19 hours now and i'm just about half way through the countries to take over.
wow sounds interesting.

i guess i have a bad habit of judging the book by its cover lol

Runik

Sep 2, 2017
I remember playing this game. After some time I was playing it more for the strategy, and completing it, than I was for the H-scenes. I was so pissed about not getting scenes with some of the characters that I didn't complete the end-game though.
Then I found out about the GOLD edition with extra scenes, CGs and whatnot...

The artist of the scenes is really good though, and sets himself apart with a unique style. His name is Oyari Ashito.
There is a GOLD Fanbook on nhentai from this game along with more of his work for those interested.

Reactions: kratoscar2008
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes