ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The gold version is supposed to have nearly all the characters have H-scenes unlike the first one that stuck to like a third of them. (Lu Bu blue balled me hard)
Sweet! In that case save a seat on the hype train for me too.
Really need to find the time to finish this one then, before the other one comes out. Not that it will come out any time soon, I'm sure.

Yeah, same. I really wanted to bang Lu Bu. In general, but also in this game. :p
Haven't been this blue balled since Sengoku Rance. Another game where I don't get to bang a character I really wanted to bang.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
i like to try this shit

is like a koihime mosou VN! with a harem to conquer with war!
but sadly hear about the GOLD version, with a lot more stuff and shit, this make me stop to try this game.

i wait and hope for the GOLD eng version!

ips

Aug 16, 2017
anyone else achieving gamecrashs when attacking port royal or trying the mision "searching with a shy person?

like 3 so called sintax errors and 1 script error at once

Yeah, I am getting that error in exactly the same spot. Can't read any of the errors and googling isn't really finding an answer either.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Question, are the H scenes translated in official or in the fan translation?
I remember playing it quite some time ago, but scenes weren't translated, quite a bummer.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Question, are the H scenes translated in official or in the fan translation?
I remember playing it quite some time ago, but scenes weren't translated, quite a bummer.
Both of them. Since JAST translated the h-scenes, someone made a patch for the "fan translated one" adding even them inside. So in the end doesn't matter what you pick, both version have the h-scenes translated now. The only thing that you need to pay attention of course it's the content - in which the fan translation it's ten thousand better obliviously, but I think that you already know this.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Both of them. Since JAST translated the h-scenes, someone made a patch for the "fan translated one" adding even them inside. So in the end doesn't matter what you pick, both version have the h-scenes translated now. The only thing that you need to pay attention of course it's the content - in which the fan translation it's ten thousand better obliviously, but I think that you already know this.
Sweet! Time to download it again. Hopefully Golden version will someday be translated as well.

asker23

Jun 11, 2017
i feel like this game has no h-scenes...
i visit the gallery and i can clearly see it features 49 scenes, however ive conquered 1/3rd of the map and i have only unlocked 3 scenes?! all of them with himiko ofc (in which one was given in the first 2 mins)
when do i get to see more scenes? i complete every social-mission after finishing a war but this is too much blueballing. (all australia and almost all asia have been conquered.)
do we have a 100%save file anywhere, so at least i can browse through some of the scenes while playing?
dont get me wrong this game is great, but the scenes are not evenly split, so it makes it discouraging, since that was its main selling point for some of us.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i feel like this game has no h-scenes...
i visit the gallery and i can clearly see it features 49 scenes, however ive conquered 1/3rd of the map and i have only unlocked 3 scenes?! all of them with himiko ofc (in which one was given in the first 2 mins)
when do i get to see more scenes? i complete every social-mission after finishing a war but this is too much blueballing. (all australia and almost all asia have been conquered.)
They start coming in more frequently after about two thirds of the map. For example, I avoided Russia and went for the easier nations. Started getting more scenes after conquering America. More often than not you're gonna unlock all the abilities of a girl before you finally get to bone them.

Here's a save file. Should work.

Reactions: asker23

asker23

Jun 11, 2017
They start coming in more frequently after about two thirds of the map. For example, I avoided Russia and went for the easier nations. Started getting more scenes after conquering America. More often than not you're gonna unlock all the abilities of a girl before you finally get to bone them.

Here's a save file. Should work.
i see, thanks a bunch for the info and the save! i'll be more patient

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Anyway this is NOT a Visual Novel, but a turn based RPG, with some VN elements. But VNDB says is a VN....... well VNDB is wrong

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
still no news about the english gold edition?
Given the fact that four year has passed since the original game release, and only a couple of months ago JAST has decided to grab this title between their catalogue, I'd dare to say that we'll have to wait another four years. Or maybe more.

Someone is already translating the H-scenes (or they've done already with all of them, don't remember). Just the game remains now, but so far nobody has taken the "trouble" to start something.. :FeelsBadMan:

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone can see if this cheat table works? can't get it to work.

(1.7 version)

Reculi

Apr 4, 2018
i wasnt able to find info about this game so im gonna ask here.i've got this talisman item from somewhere and i dont know what it does. item says "volatile hate -20% (cant decrease). got any idea?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i wasnt able to find info about this game so im gonna ask here.i've got this talisman item from somewhere and i dont know what it does. item says "volatile hate -20% (cant decrease). got any idea?
It's an item that you need to assign/equip to one of your unit (your own Hero, Himeko, Nobunaga etc..) and... about what actually does, I can't tell you because I've never used such an item. Only those that increase attack, magic, defense etc.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Hate is a hidden stat that determines who is most likely to get attacked. There's two kinds of hate, a static and dynamic. One doesn't change throughout it's like a set hatred, usually higher for tankier people. The other kind increases as that unit does damage. I think volatile hate is that static hate you start with. I can't remember exactly.

Ofcourse it's been a while since i've played this but like like 90% sure thats what hate was.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes