brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
No, it's part of Macedonia. It's the only other city left except for Alexandria. But every time I take it a scene plays where I'm forced to retreat and it remains theirs. I thought maybe taking it before taking the capital was gonna give me an item like with the other countries, but I guess this one is an exception.
Sadly, I didn't find nothing at all - and I don't remember unfortunately. However, there's this quote:
  • Another is that one of their cities named Gordion is garrisoned with a rater strong army that is station there (which make sense as said city borders to EU itself, however there is no reward in taking said city though.
So I believe that you need to leave that city and keep conquering others!

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sadly, I didn't find nothing at all - and I don't remember unfortunately. However, there's this quote:

So I believe that you need to leave that city and keep conquering others!
Thanks. Guess I'll just take their capital then.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
So what exactly are the pros and cons of buying or fighting the USA? You know, besides the obvious. Not fighting if you pay, and not paying a shitton of gold if you fight. I'm assuming I get some kind of item if I beat the shit out of them.
If you fight the USA, you win a hidden trophy (I don't remember which). Otherwise, it does not matter.

Fdna

Jun 9, 2017
oook now...how the hell i'm supposed to beat the madafakka of Zeus,he keeps healing himself like a pussy

yulio

Oct 29, 2017
The difficulty setting in the fan translation. Does it set a max troop limit like the Eiyuu Senki Gold Edition does ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The difficulty setting in the fan translation. Does it set a max troop limit like the Eiyuu Senki Gold Edition does ?
The limit for each unit is 9999 troops. Of course you can gain others when you win, reaching 10000+, but by default the limit is that! c:

DaoDinhKien

Nov 11, 2017
even rance???? guess i have to give it a try then.
That's only his personal opinion :noexpression:
maybe he mentioned to the easier gameplay, more cute/moe/loli (or whatever he likes), easier understanding content, .... if think in that way, maybe Eiyuu senki is better
I dont say Rance series is best, but, I have yet met any better games

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
That's only his personal opinion :noexpression:
maybe he mentioned to the easier gameplay, more cute/moe/loli (or whatever he likes), easier understanding content, .... if think in that way, maybe Eiyuu senki is better
I dont say Rance series is best, but, I have yet met any better games

already played it throu,i think rance is better because of rance, hes an icon not like this generic protag also the art seems weird for me, but this is me. should try it once also daiteikoku full eng translate when?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Uploading patch 1.3, will be up in a few.

Change-log:
1.03 (11/13/2017): Corrects typos and improves dialog in over 10 scenes.
Figured there would be a patch for this. The amount of typos was starting to get ridiculous. XD

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
All links are now 1.03. If you already have 1.02, download the patch file, unzip and run it inside the game folder.
Change-log:

I'll post a torrent for it later.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
All links are now 1.03. If you already have 1.02, download the patch file, unzip and run it inside the game folder.
Change-log:

I'll post a torrent for it later.
I assume I can then remove the patch.exe afterwards, right?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh pleaase no , please not without a save...

i dont want to waste another month to finish the game lol

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I played the translated version in the past and I really enjoyed it back then, really reminds me of Sengoku Rance, and damn, I really enjoyed the "conquest territory" kind of RPG those games have. This one is a more laid back than Sengoku Rance, though, you don't really have to worry about turns as you did on Rance, while still keeping a good level of difficult, which is def a plus for me. Thanks for the share nam, you rock.

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
Uhh, I downloaded the 'Save File' and all it gave me was two torrents. Can't even find the save point anyway. What am i supposed to do with this?

Reactions: Furyous D
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes