Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
anyone else achieving gamecrashs when attacking port royal or trying the mision "searching with a shy person?

like 3 so called sintax errors and 1 script error at once

Last edited:
Reactions: forsaken_sebas

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
Yes I saw that friend, it's just that I had been playing for 15-20hours(yes I like to explore every corner so I attacked every town instead of going directly for the heart of the country) and theres like 30 H scenes so I found it weird I had only seen 2.

I'll assume you are telling me I ain't that far into the game though, thanks for the quick reponse. :V
The game's sex scenes are very back-loaded. You have to advance the relationship with each girl up to a certain point and almost all of them hit that point at the same time.

Reactions: ponyguy

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Hmm Alternative Rance.but its fun so far in Hawaii ,Hunted pirates down in the barrier reef and in the Caribbean next port of call port royal. Nice Game from what i have played so far.Some nice H scenes.And funny in places.Tip if you play this game do not take it to seriously.Because it is not meant to be serious ,Good bit of light hearted fun (playing Jast USA Version )

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
The game's sex scenes are very back-loaded. You have to advance the relationship with each girl up to a certain point and almost all of them hit that point at the same time.
Agree played for hours only banging Hikomi then got 3 within quick succession but as i posted above its light hearted rip off of Rance so just have fun with it surely conquering the world is enough right lol :)

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
What?! Fuck me! Wish someone told me that sooner. Here I am charging in blindly like a maniac because I'm worried the enemy's gonna get stronger or I'm gonna get my ass raped by demons like in Rance if I don't conquer this shit fast.
No there's nothing like that you can grind for a thousand turns if you really feel like it outside of those few rare exceptions like where you have to rush to conquer Mongolia once you're half-way through taking them already. The challenge in this game is that you can attack the stronger countries first if you want to make it harder on yourself. But doing that is only a temporary increase in difficulty, since afterwards your just going to steamroll through the countries you skipped, and the final fights are all the same no matter what order you conquer countries in. It's actually a pretty linear game so you don't need a walkthrough for the story aspects at all. I'd recommend you just kick back and play the game at your own pace.

That's why the fan translator tried making a custom difficulty mode for some more challenge. But the author also released the new difficulty with a full disclaimer that it wasn't tested fully and you may possibly see things like enemies hitting wacky high numbers and what not so use it with your own discretion, although I personally didn't have any problems with it. I'm definitely not criticizing this game though, I had a blast with it.

On another note, since we're not likely to see Eiyuu Gold anytime soon(or maybe not ever), if anyone enjoys this games mechanics and wants to try something very similar but much harder I'd recommend you check out Alice Soft's Sengoku Rance, Big Bang Age, or the older spiritual predecessor to Sengoku; Kichikuou Rance. If you end up liking Sengoku and you really wanna see how good you are with the combat/world strategy aspects of that game(but no story line) then check out the recently completed Darkness Hero mod for Sengoku Rance. It adapts the Free For All mode from Kichikuou Rance into the Sengoku Rance engine.

Jugg337

Formerly 'JuggM'
Jul 4, 2017
Ah I see, thank you all that answered my question, I see some of you are having some difficulty, I'm playing on Hard but I'm attacking the easiest countries first, usually I play games in normal because I like to play it the difficulty the developers consider normal, but this game's beggining was too easy so I picked hard.

Isn't that hard to be honest, but I doubt I could take Russia on.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
No there's nothing like that you can grind for a thousand turns if you really feel like it outside of those few rare exceptions like where you have to rush to conquer Mongolia once you're half-way through taking them already. The challenge in this game is that you can attack the stronger countries first if you want to make it harder on yourself. But doing that is only a temporary increase in difficulty, since afterwards your just going to steamroll through the countries you skipped, and the final fights are all the same no matter what order you conquer countries in. It's actually a pretty linear game so you don't need a walkthrough for the story aspects at all. I'd recommend you just kick back and play the game at your own pace.
Well, thank the Hentai Gods for that. The rush in Sengoku Rance was killer. Never could beat it. I really dislike time limits. Glad I can just enjoy this at my own pace.

Reactions: Furyous D

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So... After conquering East Asia, which country is supposed to be the easiest to take next? Everyone keeps telling me not to mess with Russia and Macedonia, but something tells me the EU isn't exactly going to be a walk in the park. :confused:

EDIT: Never mind. The EU was far less organized and far less of a threat than I thought. I guess Britannia not being a member is causing some issues. Haha. Topical joke. :p

EDIT 2: Oh, Hawaii is a high level capture. Well isn't that just great. Wish I knew that before. Would've saved me a lot of grief facing those pirates and that motherfucking, piece of shit, dick eating, son of a bitch baby dragon. If I never see another one of those it will be too soon. :mad:
Sorry. I got a bit nettled.
Well, time to reload and take Australia instead, I guess. And hopefully be able to use all three of my action points in a single turn this time.

Last edited:

Jugg337

Formerly 'JuggM'
Jul 4, 2017
So... After conquering East Asia, which country is supposed to be the easiest to take next? Everyone keeps telling me not to mess with Russia and Macedonia, but something tells me the EU isn't exactly going to be a walk in the park. :confused:

EDIT: Never mind. The EU was far less organized and far less of a threat than I thought. I guess Britannia not being a member is causing some issues. Haha. Topical joke. :p

EDIT 2: Oh, Hawaii is a high level capture. Well isn't that just great. Wish I knew that before. Would've saved me a lot of grief facing those pirates and that motherfucking, piece of shit, dick eating, son of a bitch baby dragon. If I never see another one of those it will be too soon. :mad:
Sorry. I got a bit nettled.
Well, time to reload and take Australia instead, I guess. And hopefully be able to use all three of my action points in a single turn this time.
In order of troop counts and difficulty, the order of conquests is:
Taika => Mongolia => India => EU/SEA => Australia => Hawaii => Indias => Macedonia => USA => Egypt => Incas => Aztec => Vinland => EU => Dark Lands => Russia => Britania with Babylonia and Babel being kinda special but late conquests.
Of course, if you want some difficulty bonuses (or all), the order may change.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
In order of troop counts and difficulty, the order of conquests is:
Taika => Mongolia => India => EU/SEA => Australia => Hawaii => Indias => Macedonia => USA => Egypt => Incas => Aztec => Vinland => EU => Dark Lands => Russia => Britania with Babylonia and Babel being kinda special but late conquests.
Of course, if you want some difficulty bonuses (or all), the order may change.
Thank you. That'll help a lot. As soon as I get past this goddamn baby dragon again. Ugh. I refuse to not get a Great Victory there. You hear me, game? I refuse.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So what exactly are the pros and cons of buying or fighting the USA? You know, besides the obvious. Not fighting if you pay, and not paying a shitton of gold if you fight. I'm assuming I get some kind of item if I beat the shit out of them.

universe

May 31, 2017
I have “the string is too long” error after final battle in India with Ashoka and the game crash. Any idea how to fix this?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Before I waste a thousand turns attacking Gordion, barely winning each time, I wanna ask, can I even take this damn city?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Before I waste a thousand turns attacking Gordion, barely winning each time, I wanna ask, can I even take this damn city?
If I remember correctly (Babylonia, right?), you've to conquer first all Russia and all the EU. Otherwise you can still win against Hammurabi, but the country will not be yours!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If I remember correctly (Babylonia, right?), you've to conquer first all Russia and all the EU. Otherwise you can still win against Hammurabi, but the country will not be yours!
No, it's part of Macedonia. It's the only other city left except for Alexandria. But every time I take it a scene plays where I'm forced to retreat and it remains theirs. I thought maybe taking it before taking the capital was gonna give me an item like with the other countries, but I guess this one is an exception.

Reactions: Furyous D
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes