ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Does this game have a lot of sex scenes ? I don't want to see only one scene per girl after playing 15 hours or more lol. Thanks :)

There are some nice scenes, but dont expect a Sengoku Rance .

Btw what is mangagamer doing, i want the new SR already ffs.

Edit: if you are in for the faps, you better leave this instant.

Reactions: Fed

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Sorry if this was answered before, but as of now, which of the versions has more content? It sounded like the Fan-Translated version had more content, but now that there's the JAST patch, I'm a little confused.

Reactions: Zigismynd

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Sorry if this was answered before, but as of now, which of the versions has more content? It sounded like the Fan-Translated version had more content, but now that there's the JAST patch, I'm a little confused.
The last time i checked, the fan patch had more "content" in it.
They put parts of the psp game in it, as far as i know.

Oct 2, 2018
Great game. Has some history lessons in there as well as good erotic content. Reminds me of Rome: Total War map set up. (But without the use of admin command.. hehe). Definitely a game worth a play through or maybe even two. Though would have been nice if the original history names of the people where changed abit to fit their feminine nature.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I remember playing gold version ages ago, understood fuck all of what was happening, but gameplay was really fun, in this one the main heroine drove me up the fucking wall and the MC was a fucking doormat. Maybe he's the same in gold and I was just lucky not being able to read Jap.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Hey,
I have a problem and I dont know how to solve it..
I am attacking Babylon for the 3rd time already and still I havent got it, the quest doesnt change. I have "Marching on Babylon" all the time.
This is some bug or am I just doing something wrong?

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Does anyone know what exactly was added in the fan version? I'm pretty far into the JAST version and don't really wanna swap over it's not anything super worthwhile.

Pretty fun so far, the grind was a bit tedious in the beginning but I just basically got myself up to a really high spot where the battles aren't that hard.

Heard the Gold version is way better but I've seen nothing on it anywhere.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Sweet! In that case save a seat on the hype train for me too.
Really need to find the time to finish this one then, before the other one comes out. Not that it will come out any time soon, I'm sure.

Yeah, same. I really wanted to bang Lu Bu. In general, but also in this game. :p
Haven't been this blue balled since Sengoku Rance. Another game where I don't get to bang a character I really wanted to bang.
please tell me u aren't talking about nobunaga's sister? (i forgot her name) i lover her design and personality towards her brother (and im a fan of loli's which is one of the reasons i love Eiyuu Senki) and if u can't eventually bang her i might stop playing it because i'm not a fan at all of the forced rushing sengoku rance supposedly enforces (i've only conquered haru and asakagi), i like to sit back enjoy the game and build up my army only conquering if i'm being attacked myself or when i'm ready to, i hate time limits in games

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Anyway this is NOT a Visual Novel, but a turn based RPG, with some VN elements. But VNDB says is a VN....... well VNDB is wrong
have u actually played the game? most of what i have played so far is visual novel and im over 130 turns in yea i'd say it's a visual novel alright it just happens to have turn based strategy gameplay in it aswell

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
please tell me u aren't talking about nobunaga's sister? (i forgot her name) i lover her design and personality towards her brother (and im a fan of loli's which is one of the reasons i love Eiyuu Senki) and if u can't eventually bang her i might stop playing it because i'm not a fan at all of the forced rushing sengoku rance supposedly enforces (i've only conquered haru and asakagi), i like to sit back enjoy the game and build up my army only conquering if i'm being attacked myself or when i'm ready to, i hate time limits in games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes