Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to modify the stats (attack, defense, etc.) of the characters with Cheat Engine? I've tried but can't figure out how to do it

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019

here is the cheat table for it
Thanks for the cheat table, but I forgot to mention that I am playing the gold edition, the cheat table did not work in this version. I searched the internet but didn't find any either. Will they have a cheat table for the gold version?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know when the GOLD edition will be translated by Jast Usa?
The game is fully translated, just needs to go through editing and testing. I'd say at most a year but ya know with quarantine everything's unpredictable. Editing usually only takes a couple months but I dont know how big JAST is and how many editors they got.

Reactions: Gangradur

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I downloaded the fan translated version.

Anyone knows what this file does?:
ES.png

When i open it i get this:
ES1.png

Is this already installed? I mean the game works just fine but i still need to know if i have to do something with this one.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
from what my net-fu could dig up & referencing previous translations it will likely be around next spring/summer.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I as well can't wait hoping we don't actually have to wait til next summer. I tried downloading the partially translated one but the file was corrupt and would not unpack think the host torrent file must have got corrupted. I don't usually have issues playing JP games when I change the local. So if anyone can point me to a good DL link for the partially translated Gold ver. that would be way cool.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Is it just me or is Gawain CG/Scene missing from the Jast USA version? (Possibly due to age regression?)
That's an scene from Eiyuu Senki GOLD that the people who sported the console content added for the game.
It's the only one from GOLD because it fit the character arc of the first game.

broiledcurry

Sep 21, 2017
Is the .exe file for the updater safe to run? I don't see why they can't just send the replacement files. As for the Fan Translations, why are some versions 2.50 gigabytes and others 2.69? Just curious.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So I finally found a ver. of Gold that worked for me, with the system stuff translated played through most of it so far. I like it! definitely different than the original in some ways better in some ways not as good. Can't wait for the full translation , not understanding the story is sucky. You don't get as many choices on who you can fight that part is a lot more structured than the original or maybe because I can't read the story it just seems that way. Oh and mosaic censoring really sucks ass. I never have understood that stupid Japanese law about censoring.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes