kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I found this thread by checking the Eiyu Senki Gold thread. I want to play this game and want to start from the "first" game even though there might not be an order. Which version should I play? I read the descriptions but it's not clear to me which version is better to play.
Fan translated version.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I play this one first before playing the Eiyuu * Senki Gold - A New Conquest?

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
I...

I really did play anime eu4 for 12 hours. I didn't even have a fap, I just conquered the world. In fact, you can name your player and I named mine Hideki (Hideki Tojo, Japanese admiral in WW2 and a major war criminal).

Honestly, I should've just played eu4 today, or maybe hoi4.

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Is there really no way to get the fan patch content on the steam/jastusa version? I bought the game on steam to support the devs, and it feels weird if I end up playing outside of my steam account, but if I got no choice I will, are the fan patch stuff that major? The explanation is a bit broad in the OP

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
so are we going to be getting the official English translation of Eiyuu*Senki Gold uploaded on F95 Zone now it is out? I would Happily buy it and provide it if no one else wants to

Zero86KKM

Oct 27, 2020
Does anyone have Eiyu Senki The World Conquest 1.05 cheat table?
I couldn't download directly from google :
It only able to download "Eiyuu Senki English Patch 1.7 Final.CT".

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
, downloaded from the link you posted.

Reactions: Zero86KKM

Zigismynd

Oct 13, 2018
cheat table 1.7 Final need for fun translate

Reactions: Zero86KKM

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
does anyone know how cheat engine work? downloaded 1.7 for fan translate but when i try to activate the fund cheat it doesnt check the box and give a error blipo_O

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
the patch that is on the main page (or the main game download) does that include the dlc/extra characters? years ago I downloaded the game from here but it didn't include those characters so I got the game from somewhere else that included them but I can't find that copy anywhere on my hard drive now and I want to replay the game before I play Eiyuu Senki Gold but I want those characters as I really liked them

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
the patch that is on the main page (or the main game download) does that include the dlc/extra characters? years ago I downloaded the game from here but it didn't include those characters so I got the game from somewhere else that included them but I can't find that copy anywhere on my hard drive now and I want to replay the game before I play Eiyuu Senki Gold but I want those characters as I really liked them
what extra characters do you mean?

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
what extra characters do you mean?
I believe they were added to the PS Vita or ps3 version of the game and eventually made their way onto the pc version from fans or something, I cant remember what their names were but I remember them being extremely good.
EDIT: I found a version with at least 2 of them, I can't remember if there were more but they were def 2 that I remember using and loved having so early in the game, they were the mercenary characters Hiraga Gennai and Hijikata Toshizou.
i also know that Charlemagne was added after the release of the game but i never got her since u unlock her after conquering the EU and i never got that far.

Last edited:

Mjunh

Nov 5, 2018
so i consider my self a decent gamer and when im given an option for a challenge i will always go for it, but now im stuck unless im mistaken a level 1 Russia is impossible to take on as 4th county before the other 2 options they give you with out skipping a tone of turns to build up funds so you can build up troops and if you do that then it kind of feels like the game is point less at that point. is there a way to take on Russia or is it impossible?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes