Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
Anybody find out yet how to throw Paige under the bus?

And does anybody know what all the sextoys are for, can't get scenes to trigger with saddle or the other stuff you can buy at the sexshop...
Have high relationship with Paige & do the master tasks. at Day 28 reject to be the slave. you will see the opition there.

Jerbear123

Aug 30, 2016
Here is my first attempt for modding/cheating this game:

Extract the attached file (Assembly-CSharp.zip), copy Assembly-CSharp.dll file to "Eleanor 3_Data/Managed" folder, replace/overwrite the existing Assembly-CSharp.dll.

Features:
PageDown - Decrease the time by 1 hour.
PageUp - Increase the time by 1 hour.
Home - Increase "WifeWhore" stat by 1, that is increase "Wife" stat by 1.
End - Decrease "WifeWhore" stat by 1, that is increase "Whore" stat by 1.
C - Cash + $1000.
M - Set "Morale" stat = 20.
S - Increase "Style" stat by 10.
F - Increase "Fitness" stat by 10.
U - Increase "Culture" stat by 10.
X - Increase "Sex" stat by 10.
I - Increase "Singer" stat by 10.
L - Increase "Sommelier" stat by 10.
R - Increase "Real Estate Agent" stat by 10.
F1 - Increase "Drake" relationship by 10.
F2 - Increase "FLA?" relationship by 10.
F3 - Increase "Paige" relationship by 10.
F4 - Increase "Amber" relationship by 10.

Note:
Time feature (PageUp/PageDown) is experimental. Time+ only works if time < 23. Time- only works if time>=9 and time<=23.9 (I'm not sure about 24, so I write it this way).
There is minor bug for "Morale" stat increment, the label/UI is not updated if "M" key is pressed, but it will be updated if you move to other location (from bathroom to livingroom, for example). It's just cosmetic bug.

I only play this game for about 10 minutes. So there are some other stats (e.g. SIN_EXP, SOME_EXP, REA_EXP, STAR, HD, HD1, etc.) not touched by this mod, because I only play this game briefly.

To modders:
Modifiy the Update() method of "Inspira.GameEngine.GameUIController".
Watch GameParamsController.runtimeParameters variable for stats list.

I'm not regular visitor of this board, and this game is not interesting for me. So maybe other modders can make improvement for this mod.

Have fun!
This is a modified version of this comment that should work with the current version. It contains the same flaws as above as it was a quick fix. Needs to be put in /Eleanor_Data/Managed

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Anybody find out yet how to throw Paige under the bus?

And does anybody know what all the sextoys are for, can't get scenes to trigger with saddle or the other stuff you can buy at the sexshop...
In the bedroom select option masturbate. Then you can select which sex toy to use if you have already bought them

Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
can anyone tell me how to get these
Incident at a sex shop [Edit: found it]
secret fun with josh

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Captain's Log day 1423525

Crew alerted me of an ancient treasure unearthed this morning in the temples of Tits-galoria, upon further inspection, we've determined it is indeed a rare mystical LOP game, finally escaping the Berlin-esque wall set-up to keep the goods away.

Oh what wonders they must have stored and kept away from us all! Oh what marvels they must have- uh....eh....

...Yeah...Kinda like finding the ancient treasure at this point after it's long, long, rotten away, this is very much a product of it's time...Or at least it would have been, maybe seven years ago.

LOP is the Great Gatsby of adult gaming.

By that I mean, it's developers constantly like the titular character, find themselves looking back to the past, unable to move on and live in the present, (let alone see the future).

LOP for many of us, myself included was a defining part of the adult gaming experience. I still have fond memories of playing LWT and the first Eleanor. For many years, they helped revolutionize the adult gaming world into what it is today, and set the water mark for other devs to one day surpass.

And boy oh boy, have other devs surpassed that watermark by now.

LOP has decided not to move forward with the times despite the bar being raised so much higher. The game follows the same tired formula to the letter, and is filled with the usual grind that's synonymous by now with LOP games.

Scenes happen with little build-up, and the game by design is meant for multiple repeated playthroughs to experience everything. However, the thought of playing through and grinding 1+ hour for one possible small scene in this day and age makes my head spin.

With so many great games coming out, this game out of the gate feels like a fossil from a by-gone era that should have been placed into a museum.

Maybe one day, the devs will wake up, eyes wide to the changing world around them and realize how far they've fallen behind.
Maybe one day, LOP will rise again and blow us away with the next revolutionary game.

Somehow though,
I doubt it.

This is your Captain, signing off.
169537_captain_of_space_ship.jpg

Last edited:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Only one galley event is missing[Liveing Room - A preset from Paige]. if anyone knows how to get it, please let me know. Also 2 ending[Ending 4 & Ending 2b]
Please let me know if the save is working or not. followed the OP instruction for saving.
it works!
Thanks man, you the real MVP!

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes