EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3.jpg

Overview:
"Element-174" is an adult sci-fi visual novel with a focus on choices and how our decisions cause ripples in our story. You play the role of the main character, a man who has just been accepted into Branchfield University. As he meets the various students and faculty, a mystery unravels which will change him and those around him forever. "Who will you choose to be?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-02-29
Developer: Knotty Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - Gallery mod*

Darth Sidious thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

main_menu.png OmLBhX.jpg QydUiF.jpg UWIMrM.jpg Y7Llc+.jpg Ywwdbi.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Solid start. English is good, models/renders are good, story is interesting. Took me about 45 mins (including exploring a few side branches) to get through the content. There's a lot of choices in this - and they have consequences. e.g. One choice will result in you not meeting an asian girl at all in the first release.

Going by the tags listed in genres (which includes tentacles and enhanced humans!) there's still a lot of story to tell here with just 4 bi-weekly episodes to go.

Overall, I give the dev and this game a ...

clap.gif

Recommended.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the verdict is it is definitely worth playing..its well written..good story..clear english..nice renders..good looking people etc etc...so yup..its Rob Approved..HAHAA!!!
the characters are actually quite intelligently written..sure the bullies fall into tropes..but generally speaking the characters are represented more human than usual in an adult game.

Last edited:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Stated scope and dev's update goal is pretty ambitious. Nothing wrong with that, here's hoping it lives up to potential.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, CGs look pretty good, overview sounds interesting, okay I'll bite, I'll give it a whirl :p

Reactions: ive_got-problems

TabooDad50

Mar 18, 2019
What's the verdict? :sneaky:
So far i like it a lot.
Diverse choices to establish my players persona, love the renders and the characters i have interacted with are all unique with different quirks and personalities.
The whole 2 week update schedule has me very intrigued and i hope the developer can do it, but with some games i follow taking 6-12 months between updates I wont be complaining if they take a little longer if the game play continues like this first release.
Any game that runs error free, with a bit of mystery, good dialog and i can feel attached and familiar with the characters quickly is certainly worth following and supporting.
No sex scenes so far based on my choices tho... i Do think the tags should be changed or updated on whats currently included in this release and whats planned for future is listed separate.
Overall i enjoyed the Game and wish the Dev Good Luck.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Zoey is a weird one..she is a cutie...Madison is more appealing to me..but the one i liked most was Ash..the pervy androgynous dame..she's adorable AF...

Reactions: botc76

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Nice renders, cool story with choices. Seems like there is a mystery concerning the school.

I hope dev has all the branches planned out already and not making it as they go along. Having too many of them is fun but can be overwhelming to juggle further along in development.

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
Renders look ok and the story sounds interesting, and I'm a sucker for a transformation story. I'll give this a try for sure.
Posing and expression seem nice.
None of that silent movie Ruby Rose kind of mono-exaggerated-expressions.
If you know what i mean. Wil have a look later. :p

Reactions: Tumai

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
That's a lot of tags. Are those for the game as it is now?

Also, what's being transformed?

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
good story with lots of potential. Played thru twice and got 2 completely different experiences. Auto-skip worked the second time thru for every bit of content I had already experienced which was a big plus.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes