Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Element-174 [v0.15c] [Knotty Games] (1.01 GB rar pc source)
244 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

i got this error message while trying to download it
so could you please re-up the compressed and/or add another host platform cause i have very often problems with mega

edit : link works (for me)

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
What happened to all the talk in here? this is an amazing game.
It is, but I guess people have a lot on their heads right now, even though they're at home all the time, so this game might've slipped from their attention for the moment. There was an announcement on Patreon yesterday, but it was Patrons only, so no idea what was said.

Reactions: abagel and Abhai

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
It is, but I guess people have a lot on their heads right now, even though they're at home all the time, so this game might've slipped from their attention for the moment. There was an announcement on Patreon yesterday, but it was Patrons only, so no idea what was said.
It was an April Fools Day joke post about changing the main character to Caleb. ;)
The game is still being developed, in fact the next update should hopefully be out by early next week.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I did see that 0.16 is on its way so that eased my mind for sure. Definitely looking forward to more of this great game.

Reactions: Antosha

Zareem

May 20, 2017
It was an April Fools Day joke post about changing the main character to Caleb. ;)
The game is still being developed, in fact the next update should hopefully be out by early next week.
When will the new update come out?

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
its already out for patreons, public release is mid May.
Damn, last time I checked here they said end of March is when it was out, so I figured at least within this month. 2 month wait between an update for us, it's a hard wait, but worth it if the game keeps going.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Damn, last time I checked here they said end of March is when it was out, so I figured at least within this month. 2 month wait between an update for us, it's a hard wait, but worth it if the game keeps going.
In a way it also reduces the wait time/anticipation for the next update.

Reactions: abagel

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
In a way it also reduces the wait time/anticipation for the next update.
I suppose, yes. I'd rather a large occasional chunk of content I suppose than frequent bite sized updates. Especially if it's quality like this.

Max Rockstansky

Dec 21, 2019
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Element-174-v0.15c
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Quick Menu" Buttons.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
After typing first name its not moving forward instead character menu is opening

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes