GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Warning, it's a real spoiler up ahead!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I think that makes my question even more prevalent. Like, what type of relationship did Zoey and the MC have in her timeline where she knew a lot about him - even his sexual experiences (or lack thereof) - but was never able, or just didn't want to get to a stage where they had intercourse.

Btw, am I behind on updates or was the info from a Patreon post or something?

Reactions: sc0rps

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Honestly, I think that makes my question even more prevalent. Like, what type of relationship did Zoey and the MC have in her timeline where she knew a lot about him - even his sexual experiences (or lack thereof) - but was never able, or just didn't want to get to a stage where they had intercourse.

Behind on updates, she explains this in the latest versions (0.15 b/c)

daedalus01

Nov 6, 2017

She tells you this information at the end of day 9. It's a story scene and you can't miss it.
So yeah, you're behind.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The new madison scene is quite nice :love:
It's hot but I prefer the old one.
Now I can't help thinking that the dev had the original scene in mind for this story and he had to change it for the complaints of a few.
I am not a fan of censorship and self-censorship.

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
First thing first i apologize for my potato english but i just want to respond to some people who keep saying NTR only legit if the female char in a relationship with the MC, as of now as i know NTR can also be applied to any love interest of the MC even tho they're not in a relationship, if you dun believe it you can check bunch of japanese hentai out there and confirmed it by yourself, cheers.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So I dug up a copy of .15b, and did a first time play through with the included pre-censorship scenes.

2 quick/mediocre and poorly positioned renders, and of course non-animated at that. That took me all of maybe 30 minutes of regularly paced playing time to reach (without skipping through any text), including all the other various character branches going on around it, so it's not like there was some legitimate/lengthy personal relationship investment build up leading in to it.

Just a FYI if anybody was curious...you ain't missing much.

renjiabarai

Dec 14, 2018
Hi, guys! I got the above error when I follow Trish path (or even in Holmes path when I meet Trish)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 12707, in <module>
NameError: name 'scene_trish_secret' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script2.rpyc", line 12707, in script
  File "A:\Users\*****\Downloads\Element174-0.15c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "A:\Users\*****\Downloads\Element174-0.15c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "A:\Users\*****\Downloads\Element174-0.15c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 12707, in <module>
NameError: name 'scene_trish_secret' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Element-174 0.15c
Mon Mar 02 01:25:58 2020

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
i have a version says 15bpc.......what is this ? downloaded yesterday.......;.but no new content,mine always quits after the front yard battle......

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*Disclaimer* So right off the bat it loses 1 star for the lack of any animations. Which barring the extremely rare gem that manages to blow every other aspect so far out of the park to make up for it (this isn't one of those games), I tend to view as mandatory in any legit "5 star game".
I groan every time I see bullshit like this.

Unless the dev is an animator or has talent for it then they should avoid them. There is nothing worse than those janky jumpy shitty stop frame ones that absolutely ruin games.

I read this and it just makes me dismiss everything else they say cos it's shit.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I groan every time I see bullshit like this.

Unless the dev is an animator or has talent for it then they should avoid them. There is nothing worse than those janky jumpy shitty stop frame ones that absolutely ruin games.

I read this and it just makes me dismiss everything else they say cos it's shit.
Sounds similar to my own thoughts every time I see somebody raging out over pixel NTR.

It's a game review for other people. Many people who like myself, when browsing through all the different games here they might want to invest the time into downloading/playing, prefer the inclusion of at least a decent animation in their "pay off scenes". Now while it may be a true that a janky/jumpy animation in that regard doesn't always help....I'd also have noted such if it had them and such was the case. But it doesn't have any, and that still does nothing to change my outlook that to be a true 5 star game...a game needs to include at least some decent animation sex scenes.

Different strokes for different folks and all that jazz.

Last edited:

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Huh, actually pretty interested in this story having played it now. Characters seem cool and look great, too. Just wasn't expecting to get swept up in some crazy story so that's a plus.

Reactions: Antosha

rickZhedgehog

Jun 2, 2018
Has the updated walkthrough been made available yet? I'm trying to follow the other girl's routes in my alt saves, I'm too greedy to have just my main blind playthrough, hehe

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It's hot but I prefer the old one.
Now I can't help thinking that the dev had the original scene in mind for this story and he had to change it for the complaints of a few.
I am not a fan of censorship and self-censorship.
I always thought more alphas existed then betas

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes