Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
so apart from Jenna and Madison there's no NTR? I don't like NTR, but it's not a problem for me when there are so many other romanceable options

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
I've got a save file from close to the end of Day 9 that won't load. The error msg looks like:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 15503, in script
    return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/script2.rpy', 1582237276, 26713).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 15503, in script
    return
  File "/Users/rgp/Documents/Work/NextSTEP/cfs/scripts/e174.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1507, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "/Users/rgp/Documents/Work/NextSTEP/cfs/scripts/e174.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 696, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/script2.rpy', 1582237276, 26713).

Darwin-19.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Element-174 0.15b
Sun Feb 23 14:59:17 2020
I've attached the save file.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
I've got a save file from close to the end of Day 9 that won't load. The error msg looks like:

I've attached the save file.
There might be errors due to the way that the Madison scene was redone unfortunately. In this case, I would recommend using a save file from before Day 9 Evening if possible.

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
There might be errors due to the way that the Madison scene was redone unfortunately. In this case, I would recommend using a save file from before Day 9 Evening if possible.
I haven't downloaded the Madison fix, and I'm not playing the Madison route. Also, the save is immediately after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played through again and got a working save
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnottyGames

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Element-174 v0.15c:

PC:
Mac:

Changelog:

After some initial feedback regarding one of the scenes in the last major update, we've decided to make some changes to Madison's Day 9 scene. We feel that this new version better illustrates what is going on with her story, as well as some cleaning up some inconsistencies with how the main character would react. Here are the changes:

• Changed Madison's scene during Day 9 Evening
  • Fixed a missing render during Jules's Day 9 Evening scene
  • Fixed some minor grammatical errors in Zoey's Day 9 Night scene
Due to the changes to the scene, there may be issues with loading save files from previous versions.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This many updates, and still only an 'oral sex' tag? Do they need to be updated, or is there really that little sex content?
I'm actually curious.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
can i call mailia after saving foreign new student from thefckingChad in this version?
guess not, welll suck to life there can not make a call back to missed call.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
So I guess that every poster here complaining about the decision to change the story were or are financial supporters of this story. I'm assume that these developers are wanting to make some money while making this game. They made a change to make the game more marketable. As always a bunch of people who never supported the game in the first place complain about the change. The game came out in September and has only 65 patrons. If you liked the game as it was, you should have supported it. There is a reason that there is the term "starving artist." These artists decided not to starve. There's nothing wrong with that.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I believe the devs changed their game due to a vocal majority, not a vocal minority. From what I heard, wanting the scene removed even won the majority vote on the dev's own Patreon poll... so those who keep throwing the words "vocal minority" around clearly have no idea what that even means.

Minority = the smaller number or part, especially a number that is less than half the whole number.

Majority = the greater number.

For clarification, I was on the side of "what's done is done" and wouldn't have recommended any change or voting once the update was released to the general public. But at the end of the day it's the developer's game to do as he wants with it. I think you guys should cut the guy some slack. In my opinion, this is a project I am still interested in even though I'm no longer personally very interested in Mad.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes