RoryTate

May 15, 2018
To save humanity, go for Maddy, while making sure she keeps doing what she does best!
That sounds like an interesting plan, but I don't think that would work. No, I must simply go forth and have sex with as many women as I can. The human race depends on me and me alone! It will require significant effort, but having as much sex as I can for the rest of my life is a sacrifice I'm willing to make to save the world! :p

Seriously, given MC's situation, who wouldn't use it as an excuse to go wild and indulge in all sorts of sinful and pleasurable behaviour?

Leave it in someone else's hands to enjoy? What madness is that?

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I don't get it... I know I am probably doing something wrong but just before the laast version ended, I followed Zoey in to where the giant crystal was and saved the game. Now I start the game from that save point on this newly released 0.15b version and the game ends in the same place the last version did. WTF? The ChangeLog says there is new content for Zoey on verrsion 15b but the game rolls the credits at the same place again.

daedalus01

Nov 6, 2017
I don't get it... I know I am probably doing something wrong but just before the laast version ended, I followed Zoey in to where the giant crystal was and saved the game. Now I start the game from that save point on this newly released 0.15b version and the game ends in the same place the last version did. WTF? The ChangeLog says there is new content for Zoey on verrsion 15b but the game rolls the credits at the same place again.
The credits aren't the end of the game. They indicate the end of the first week, and the game continues afterwards. When you reach the end of the current content, you get a screen that says so.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Some games just have "it" and that is just why many ppl will like it and that it will cause alot of intensive discussions.
Is that a good thing? Well yes it oughta be because it means ppl WANT it. Simple:)

Seen many comments here and i have to admit i was a little shocked myself wih the Madison scene so i´ll just give MY personal opinion on the whole thing beacsue sadly this ruined the game a little also to me. First though this is NOT any critisicm against thoose who like NTR. I personaly dont like it one bit but i wouldnt dream of looking down on those who do. I dont have any right what so ever to do so. And the whole thing goes vice versa im sure everyone would agree on.

So i look at it this way. Its absolutely true that the Madison scene is NOT an NTR scene if we will go on the girlfriend concept
which is the most common approach. Ive found this description on NTR as the first thing on google if you type "what is ntr"

"Basically it involves emotional hurting the significant other and with this also the audience. "

However if one is going to discuss this the most bureaucratic way possible then that means games like The Tyrant shouldnt have an NTR tag. You can see them have sex with others but they are not girlfriends. They are sisters. That would mean it would be rightful to criticize the contradictions.

I however have no interest what so ever to discuss bureaucratic words about NTR cause it will only lead to discussions from monday till sunday for everyone and on sunday midnight none would have benfited SHIT from that nomatter if your for or against ntr.

My point though is that even if the Madison scene is not ntr then it does deserve little critisism. For me (and for many others ofcourse) Madison was one of the top "Yes im gonna go for her" girls and though not in any relationship with her then atleast the first steps INTO a possible relationship was in progress. And for me this scene was forced, meaning unavoidable doesnt matter if the mc choose to watch or not he still knew it was Madison. That is the first thing that one can critsize the way i see it. Note though i havent played with any walkthrough or tried different paths but as far as im in the game and having understood it then this scene felt TOTALY pointless. You could just as well have placed Ash there instead and it still would have been pointless. Thats the second thing that one can critisize
All i mean is that the way this update ended with the surprise of Madison it did obviously disapoint many. Some ppl have wrote that the scene would have resulted in something you could understand or do. Everything from running in yelling "hey there" to "running in shooting their brains out" (I obviously exaggerate but you understand what I mean) and that might have worked.

Ofcourse i have no idea how this game will develop or how this story will be explained. That is for the future to show.

I guess im just trying to explain that since many didnt liked this it may have been easy for some to point in "ntr direction" to express their disapointment and though that may not be the right way then the scene does deserve some critisism mainly since it was kinda forced and totaly unexpected and to be honest pointless. Im not a game developer but if i was and made a game that i see the players like i would think twice about doing to much surprises. I´ll end this babbling by making an example. Maybe not a fair comparison but just to cast some light on all brainstorming and why ppl react the way they do.

DMD is one of the biggest hits as many naturaly knows by now. Imagine what would have happened if the absolute first sexscene would have been with her getting gangbanged by 2-3 others.

With that said i say cheers to all you guys (and girls ofcourse) on this great forum:):)

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
does smartphone in the future can not make a call to a "missed call?"
from what i know since day 1 smartphone released it can make a call to a "missed call" even a black and white phone can make a call to a "missed call" hell even a pager can send a message. so by the way, why i can not call malia after helping jules?

hmm now i am curious how in the world they make a smartphone in there?
or the mc simply dumb?
so why asking phone number left and right if dumb?
first meet say interested but when no more business don't know how to make call, mc have short memories life span?

:unsure: :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Even more important, who keeps pepsi in their fridge?!?!
They both serve different purposes: Both Coke and Pepsi are for drinking.
Coke is for Mixed Drinking. Rum and Pepsi just does not ever work.
Captain Red
(and yes I AM an expert, and a captain, and a Pyrate with my own real world Pyrate ship. Even has a keg of rum, but not a pepsi anywhere on board)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
They both serve different purposes: Both Coke and Pepsi are for drinking.
Coke is for Mixed Drinking. Rum and Pepsi just does not ever work.
Captain Red
(and yes I AM an expert, and a captain, and a Pyrate with my own real world Pyrate ship. Even has a keg of rum, but not a pepsi anywhere on board)
Drinking pepsi? :sick:

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Why in the very first choice of the game about "Give Pen" or "Ignore Her", you have to chose "Ignore Her" in order to maximize the points with some others girls of the game?
While it's a bit of a strange design choice for a game, it's not completely beyond the realm of possibility that a mundane decision like that can have widely different consequences. is a well established concept in physics, chaos theory (mathematics), and science in general. Its effects are often exaggerated in popular culture and media, but the core idea of system unpredictability is an important one in many academic disciplines.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
While it's a bit of a strange design choice for a game, it's not completely beyond the realm of possibility that a mundane decision like that can have widely different consequences. is a well established concept in physics, chaos theory (mathematics), and science in general. Its effects are often exaggerated in popular culture and media, but the core idea of system unpredictability is an important one in many academic disciplines.
Yeah, the butterfly effect is something I use often as well (though, the decisions are usually more weighty than handing someone a pen). I really enjoy giving choices that have unexpected and seemingly unrelated consequences down the road.

This game lets players know every time they make a choice that it has some weight to it... so I wouldn't be too surprised by that.

Reactions: KnottyGames

JonasTS

Nov 28, 2019
I know what the butterfly effect is, my favourite game/best game in the world is "Life is Strange"... I get the choice's existence, I just don't get why that choice would be necessary to 6 of the 15 other girls from the game...
Anyways, just forget it, this whole thing is just because I felt really really bad when I saw Zoey's face if you chose to ignore her.

Reactions: darlic and Tiredx

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Alright time to get somethings off my chest first...the mc is a blabber mouth who acts like a 12 year old who just discovered they had a penis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2nd

Agreed i missed all sorts of content originally just to avoid disappointing Zoe, i mean who would want to upset Zoe? :LOL: ....except a blabber mouth.
Last
I find it funny how ntr works sometimes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still i was a bit disappointed that it was barely one scene and so watered down almost as if the dev's wanted to show there was ntr but didn't want to step on any toes of those who would get upset by it which didn't really seem to work judging by the chaos on the forum. Sometimes you just got to go all in. And with that said i seriously hope the dev's don't cave into pressure and change the scene. While on one hand this move may have cost them some patrons it could also be said they gained some as well (me ;) ) so keep doing what your doing guys i look forward to your next update.
Your right about the ntr. Ntr or percieved ntr is based on perception. Noone was upset about jenna because it was a given that she was easy and slept around. So that was how she was perceived. Madison on the other hand came off across as the shy girl that wouldn't do anything at all and looked like she was having problems , unfortunately the perception was so strong that people got upset.

Kazy

Feb 3, 2018
Android version is kinda broken, when I type my name for some reason I need to choose some kind of character, and of course on android or at least the last f 5 versions it doesn't f work.

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
I don't know what I like more about this game...the art work, the premises of a shit ton of choices, the story so far, or the fact that you're playing a game expecting there to be some form of sex somewhere and all of a sudden BAM! BAMFing fight scene. I feel as though either I ate some hallucinogenics or mind just exploded...and at this point both are very possible.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes