acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Kripke gonna be unpopular here. After reading the comments tried the game again. Many thanks to you, whiners, for a good hint. Madison appeared to be one of the most interesting characters here. Its easy to like a simple cute virgin, try to be a prince in shining armor for a difficult girl with many troubles.
You make a valid point. I think the problem for most is that despite some foreshadowing, there was no real expectation of such a scene coming for madison, and no real options involved to do anything about it besides hiding the image. I think if we simply had an NTR tag on the game with a slight explanation, more options, etc. The negative feedback could have been avoided or minimized (at least in relation to the scene itself). But like Knotty said, things are possible with time travel (though that doesn't necessarily change the character of the characters), and hindsight is 20/20. Changes can be made and moved on with.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
So, is anyone else thinking that Penny is an sent back by the evil overlords?
Sure looks like it.
What with collecting sperm after the naughty in the broom closet?
Boobs though seem a bit too big to fit into that costume!

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
So is it actually forced NTR or what?

I just don't think people like to be cheated on in real life, so people who like to self insert aren't gonna like that in games.

To what extent is it in the game?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
So is it actually forced NTR or what?

I just don't think people like to be cheated on in real life, so people who like to self insert aren't gonna like that in games.

To what extent is it in the game?
it will be gone in a few days

Reactions: acewinz

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
What people don't seem to realize, is that Madison, due to her specific skillset and networking capabilities, is the PERFECT candidate to help stop the apocalypse.. To save humanity, go for Maddy, while making sure she keeps doing what she does best!
Maddy ending = perfect ending!

I'm still going for Rachel myself, but if the opportunity arrises to do Maddy on the side, hell yes, I'll go for that perfect ending!

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Well, not the characters, but the daz3d models I mean. most of the models are taken from WVM, but with few alterations.
its a template, Braindrop didnt create the models, he got them of Daz and just altered them same as Knotty did. He doesn't own the original models so nothing is taken from anybody or any game, you will find that quite a lot of games on here uses the same base models with minor alterations.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well, not the characters, but the daz3d models I mean. most of the models are taken from WVM, but with few alterations.
As Englen explained - nobody stole the models. They're all pre-made with DAZ3D and then modified as devs see them fit.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
I just came across this game, and I wanted to share some of my first impressions. First off, I'd easily give this game a five star rating right now, but I always prefer to wait until a VN is a bit further along so that I can give it an honest review and not one that's just based on hype. That being said, I would be shocked if this one ends up anything other than five stars once it's done, because so far Element-174 has a great story with a strong narrative thrust, wonderful use of music (both bgm and char themes – Katy's theme in particular makes me smile for some reason), a large variety of attractive and compelling love interests with complex personalities, smart dialog, smooth editing and pacing (I never feel bored reading the short bits of descriptive text), very nice renders and visuals, and most importantly the sex scenes are extremely well done with great buildup and anticipation, plus hot descriptions of all the carnal activities that occur.

I'll put some of my more detailed thoughts on the game below behind a Spoiler tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll definitely be replaying this several times to experience all of the various content and branches that have already been created, and I'll be looking forward to future updates! I can't wait to see where this one goes and what the devs have in store for it, because this has all the makings of becoming a legendary game!

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
This is NOT an ntr game. The game wasnt meant to feature ntr outside the 1 scene so dont act like this change will change the entire game in a drastic way.

The devs listend to their patreons and the people who play their games feedback and found a solution that will make both themselves and the people who support the game happy, while staying true to the theme of the game and its characters stories.

View attachment 559186
i play lot of NTR games and that scene is NOT NTR. we not in a relationship with Madison! that is group sex. NTR is your girlfriend being taken away/sex behind your back not knowing.

I actually enjoyed the Madison scene, and I was expecting Penny to have that kind of scene. But it's not NTR. people shouldn't cry over group sex scenes. Or girl's they at not pursuing in their playthrough. I do hope the dev does more group sex. I personally love group sex, sharing or NTR.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes