MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
16 girls wow. I played the usual good guy but not as pure as a paladin or deluded like a white knight. I still don't have a favorite girl, was interested with Zoey but she could be a lesbian or into swinging or cuckolding or cuckqueening. I hope we get a list of the girls I don't know if my MC met them all.

The game was nice, story jumps to different girls as it should (most of us went to college right?). I hope to be awed by the next update, and also laugh of the sillyness.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Very nice start! The branching paths, while daunting, are made worthwhile by the variety of girls and meeting them later/earlier than you might've seen. Makes for nice replayability.

Writing is clear and good, with each lady given distinct personalities, plus they're cute.

If there's a downside (aside from there not being enough content), I want to warn out that there are jarring jumps in scene lighting and model quality, even within scenes sometimes. Be sure to review and try to clean those up.

Looking forward to more. Malia best girl.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
big black chocolate. very bitter, kind of an acquired taste.
But MC was eating a donut, which means its a black girl or MC is the one drilling that BBC's backdoor.

EDIT: Oh I forgot to say #NOHOMO.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
So many branching paths, I may end up having to make my own list of all the choices and the different paths just to be able to keep up with which paths I have played and which I haven't.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
16 paths for an indie game sounds even more unrealistic. Highly unrealistic.
Unless they're like short paths with little to no intertwining, yeah that's a lot of potential work even if mapped out, shit happens. Hopefully it won't collapse under its own weight or the dev isn't in over their head, at least they seem to have a plan but again, shit happens.
Someone really has to make another classroom, unless all these games take place at the same uni. :unsure:
Same with the clothing store and others, the one that bothers me the most though is the "market/grocery store" that's more fitting as under stocked gas station/convenience store/7-Eleven. I just pretend these are all like movies/TV shows all being shot on the same lots/sets and the characters are actors. Bacially it's like they're all shot in a studio backlot or Vancouver. :LOL:

I've love some proper stores something like a Super Walmart that's just a huge set would be great. You could pretty much set an entire game in it.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
I don't about other users, But I had no problem downloading this game on any of these three download locations. However, The zipped file either opened with nothing in it or the renpy exe. was not their altogether on another one.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
dont assume
some dev's have the skill to do it..he may be one..tis better to show positive support to encourage him than to tear him down before he has the chance...
I hope for the best as well, but the fact is I initially put this project on my Patreon wish-list. Then I found out about the excessive number of branches. Sorry, but I can't consider pledging under these conditions, too many uncertainties.

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
why would any Dev do that though releasing smaller updates is annoying overall it also means people have to keep downloading the entire game file again and again for small pieces of content which most people will not do they will most likely just wait a month or two and play it
there are some devs who premtively do alot of the work for a game. This way if they do set up a patreon. They can have set releases every month/bi-weekly/bi monthly....etc...etc without production being interupted. Think of it like this.

I make a game I plan for monthly releases and I get 6 versions done with a decent amount of content in each and I do monthly releases.This gives a full 6 months of head start. This aleviates some of the stress of making the game. If I felt sick I would be able to take a day off without it being an issue, but I could still continue to push out releases in a timely manner.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes