Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Yeah. I do plan to pretty soon (I'm hoping). In terms of coding, this update contains a lot of content. It contains about as many lines of code as 3/4 of Week 1 so it's taken a while to finish. As I explained on the Patreon, I considered releasing half of this Day 14 update, but decided that it doesn't really work splitting the day up like that. Plus, I'm also having to spend time on other ways to pay the bills. So people are just going to have to be patient but I think in the end it'll be worth it and will be one of the best updates in the game.
Looks like the update is gonna be big (y)

Reactions: petinati

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Looks like the update is gonna be big (y)
Hopefully it is , taking into consideration the time it has taken (so i guess 500+ renders should be something) and not ending up like other dev who barely gave a 10 min gameplay update after a huge time gap

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Hopefully it is , taking into consideration the time it has taken (so i guess 500+ renders should be something) and not ending up like other dev who barely gave a 10 min gameplay update after a huge time gap
Based on what's been rendered and what still needs to be done, it will be about 550+ new renders or about 20% of all renders in the game.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
HOW is this NOT listed as abandoned??
I played this in March I believe and nothing since then?
The last thing I remember is getting that ditzy blonde to come over, then freaking her out so she bolted out the door, I come back FIVE months later, in mid-August, and it's the same thing??

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
The last thing I remember is getting that ditzy blonde to come over, then freaking her out so she bolted out the door, I come back FIVE months later, in mid-August, and it's the same thing??
I don't know, maybe because the dev's working on new update? I believe this is a good reason why it isn't listed as abandoned.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
If you would just scroll up just a little to Aug 5th. The Dev has been communication with us on his update and has been very open about the amount of time spent due to the size of the update. I have seen multiple games with no updates for 8 months + because the Dev just puts out wall papers on his sub service accounts but never communicates on here. This Dev has been communicating with us here on F95zone so that is a big plus for me.

Reactions: :asg:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know, maybe because the dev's working on new update? I believe this is a good reason why it isn't listed as abandoned.
If you would just scroll up just a little to Aug 5th. The Dev has been communication with us on his update and has been very open about the amount of time spent due to the size of the update. I have seen multiple games with no updates for 8 months + because the Dev just puts out wall papers on his sub service accounts but never communicates on here. This Dev has been communicating with us here on F95zone so that is a big plus for me.
As ggregger says, Knotty has been very good at communicating, both here and on Patreon. In order for a game to be labeled as Abandoned, it must not have an update and the dev must not have communicated anywhere for at least 3 months. That second requirement is not even close to true in this case, so the game should not get the label.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
He's almost certainly fine. If you look at Patreon, you'll see that there was a special render posted 3 days ago. I don't know if it had any explanation for the slight delay but I'm not a Patron so I'm not entitled to one anyways.

I suspect we'll see an update really soon.

Reactions: KnottyGames

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
dev posted something on patreon.... hopefully good news, I'm not supporting him currently but this is a really good game.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
It's still coming! This week I'm grinding away a ton of hours to just get it finished. I don't want to put a timeline on when it will be uploaded (because I'm apparently terrible at guesstimating that :LOL:), but if I can keep going at this rate then it's looking like sometime next week.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes