SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
if there was an update why hasn't the links been updated yet ???
Please read the post immediately above yours. "Nobody is leaking it."

Although some devs voluntarily give their games for free, most do not. Knotty is one of those that do not. Someone must post the links for them to get updated.

Knotty is a small developer with only 110 patrons and it is the end of the month. There is little demand for this game to be updated, so it may take a while.

If you want to play this game, there are three options.
  1. Support Knotty on Patreon and get the game legitimately. You may or may not post the links. That is your choice.
  2. Wait for someone else to post the links. It may happen immediately after I make this post or it may take a week or more.
  3. Wait for the update to go public. This will take a long time as Knotty makes the previous release public when the next comes out.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of Element-174 [v0.20]
DOWNLOAD:

Crash Error Fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 1854M
SHA1SUM: 8ee6148c65113ea491e6f4d831dca1f3929b3a44
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: pizbia

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone have an idea about how long the game will be? Like how many more updates / in-game days before it is complete?

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Wait... what just happened? I was on Chloe's route and i got after the fight with Stranger and this happened, adding a spoiler just incase, don't read if you don't want to know who the Stranger is :
And then the game returns to the main menu? Am i missing something here.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Hi could someone tell me if the tentacle stuff is avoidable?

Thank you for your time
yes. there's one character that has an optional tentacle scene and it actually makes sense when she explains it later. just avoid doing any weird rituals for cultists if you don't want to see it

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
yes. there's one character that has an optional tentacle scene and it actually makes sense when she explains it later. just avoid doing any weird rituals for cultists if you don't want to see it
Im sorry but I have to ask you said it actually makes sense that your LI/potential LI has sex with tentacles or something that has tentacles?
Again I'm sorry but I would rather my LI/potential LI not have sex with anything but me(mc) just my personal preference

Thank you for your time

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes