IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
Well then I must be missing points somewhere becasuse when I skip it, her morning 14 scene doesn't show up. Also, if I happen to have the option for Penny's scene at that point, would Trish' Night Patrol scene play automatically like it does sometimes the night before?

*EDIT* WOW... It finally played. I also just love how it says that the date with Penny on evening 13 is non necessary, but you don't get the option to follow her after the final battle with Zoey the next night if you don't take it.

Last edited:

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Hey KnottyGames some more typos that i found.

MC: Well maybe next time I'll bust out my MC-Fu next time he tries something. Psh-sh-shaw!
Trish: Trish exits the science lab as her eyes dart nervously away from wither of us. (not a dialogue)
Isabella: That's why... (t)what's why...
Emma: Hey, MC. You're(Your) phone keeps going off.

As i play the other routes i will keep posting them... Really amazing all the branching paths and possibilities this game allows.

Reactions: KnottyGames

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
How does the in-game walkthrough work? Do the character portraits with red outlines mean bad-ends?

Last edited:

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
I noticed a problem with Malia's character bio at the end of week 2. It says I completed all of her scenes, but still says I rejected her on Day 14 even though I had sex with her and creampied her.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I noticed a problem with Malia's character bio at the end of week 2. It says I completed all of her scenes, but still says I rejected her on Day 14 even though I had sex with her and creampied her.
yeah that will be fixed in the next update. and I think I fixed it in my mod but maybe not, I'll see

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
Everytime I try to run Malia's sub-route with Isabella, it says she's not available after week two, but the walkthrough guide doesn't say anything about the two being incompatible in the same save. Just to be clear, it does it with or without the gallery mod installed.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Everytime I try to run Malia's sub-route with Isabella, it says she's not available after week two, but the walkthrough guide doesn't say anything about the two being incompatible in the same save. Just to be clear, it does it with or without the gallery mod installed.
it is an included WT mod bug, it was fixed in the last WT mod unless I fucked up the upload. just to be clear, you're actually fine and they both will be available

Jul 19, 2021
Chloe is so adorable in this game, its sad how shes been going to the school but had no friends, i couldent help but choose to help her. I'm honestly quite curious to see how far both of them can go in the next update, same goes for Zoey aswell.

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
ah fuck.

Damn. Ok I'll fix that. I just checked and the error shouldn't happen if you disable the mod
I just checked the game folder and I was missing the "crabs_mods" folder. I re downloaded the game and now everything works good after I added your mod and deleted the walkthrough mod in the "crabs_mods" folder

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I just checked the game folder and I was missing the "crabs_mods" folder. I re downloaded the game and now everything works good after I added your mod and deleted the walkthrough mod in the "crabs_mods" folder
The folder is not necessary as long as there's my wt_mod.rpa file. Weird, when I tested that bug on Jenna's page I could still see it. But at least with the updated mod you should have fixes for Malia's character page and some other stuff

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Why break Renpy on purpose with disabling quick_menu and _game_menu_screen..? The day end screen is way too slow, and breaks the quick menu. Not temporarily. All you have to do for Renpy to work perfectly is nothing.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes