WayonF95

Dec 17, 2016
Hi.
I think there is a bug in how the last scene in the Malia Bedroom is managed, because even if you "Return her affection" it writes "You rejected Malia afterward" in the description (and then "gray" her).

save added to clarify..

PS nice touch with the End Credits :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: KnottyGames

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Hi.
I think there is a bug in how the last scene in the Malia Bedroom is managed, because even if you "Return her affection" it writes "You rejected Malia afterward" in the description (and then "gray" her).

save added to clarify..
Don't worry, her route is still open. Grey heart is just a visual bug because I messed up morning and afternoon scenes, that one will be fixed this weekend (unless I get distracted, which depends on how fast my internet is on Friday)

KnottyGames "You rejected Malia" part is written in desc_malia after her sex scene (but not if you leave the house without rejecting her), I can fix that in the next mod update but I'd like to use the same text you'd write when fixing it in the game

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
I've seen it said that the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that doesnt help in terms of saving humanity, but it does make the MC seem a bit less of failure.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Giving this a try. It looks good and sounds interesting.

*side note workupload is blocking many IP addresses in the USA(not just for this game I will add). I tried multiple(SURFSHARK) and all were blocked. Hong Kong still worked :)

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
I'm only up to where the second attack happens, so this may be premature, but does the MC ever grow a pair? "Oh, I'm paralyzed with weenieness while this girl fights for me. I can't even pick up a rock to throw and distract the enemy. I'll just sit here and see if we die..."

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm only up to where the second attack happens, so this may be premature, but does the MC ever grow a pair? "Oh, I'm paralyzed with weenieness while this girl fights for me. I can't even pick up a rock to throw and distract the enemy. I'll just sit here and see if we die..."
1. Go pick a fight against someone with that technology. It'll go about the same as if you were to throw sticks at a tank.
2. At the end of day 14, MC does put himself in harms way. If you consider that growing a pair is up to you.

Jul 19, 2021
its about what you would expect from any main character that cares about their love interest & does not wish them to come to harm, even though in this case both of them *could* potentionaly go down as a result, its better than leaving them to face the danger alone.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I'm not really a fan of harem games, I usually avoid them, but there are a few exceptions and this one is one of them. First playthrough, liked a lot the story, will do the other routes tomorrow. It is refreshing playing a game here in proper English. I'll follow this one, can't wait for next update, nice work dev.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm not really a fan of harem games, I usually avoid them, but there are a few exceptions and this one is one of them. First playthrough, liked a lot the story, will do the other routes tomorrow. It is refreshing playing a game here in proper English. I'll follow this one, can't wait for next update, nice work dev.
Almost every character has a secret and some make you wonder just how much LSD the dev took when writing it. :p

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
This dude can barely win a fight against some college jock and you expect him to get in the middle of a fight that looks like something out of Star Wars. Well, after the second fight he tries to be a little less useless but really, what can he do?
Here's an example of what happens when he tries to fight someone who can't even make red spears appear out of nowhere
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't want spoilers, it looks like this
output.gif

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
this not an anime that mc will turned into op character out of nowhere. LMAO

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
I recently had to delete all of my game saves,. I had the choice to either follow Penny or let her go after the final battle with Zoey on the Caroline and Holmes route before and no matter what I do, I can't seem to get it back. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

*EDIT* Nevermind, I just figured it out.

Last edited:

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Some typos spotted:

Prof. Schafer: Things might seem scary or confusing, but as long as you trust in yourself we can worth(k) through this together.
Prof. Schafer: If things fall apart after all the work we've put (into/in) it, the you could lose everything. We could lose everything.
Schafer's displeasure is visible as he stares in our direction. He does not seemed amused.
Hahahaha! Yes! I'm able to here to here more clearly!
My hand moves to the skirt covering her legs and i place my fingers below her naval(navel).

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
I know it is possible to have Chloe, Madison and Trish on the same route together, but no matter what I do, Chloe keeps conflicting with Trish on evening 13. What am I doing wrong?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes