crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
NEWS:
The latest game update was released on Steam yesterday. It has the latest version of my built-in walkthrough, fixed some bugs, and added new bugs like any software update but we're working on fixing them, and added achievements for stuff that I didn't even know you could do in the game. And I'm making the WT mod so that means something. This update is not out on Patreon yet but probably will be there once the bugs reported through Steam are fixed.
Link to Steam , would be great if mods or whoever updates the main post (ping playb0y44) put it there

And for all of you pirates who don't care about Steam, here's a picture of Emma I made while learning DAZ
emmaspy_with_logo.png

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
someone has the previous version with uncensored scene with madison ?
don't think anyone still has it and the latter scenes (especially her last one) wouldn't make sense with her old scene

anyway, STATUS UPDATE:
ash_invaders_crabs.png
Since the game was released on Steam last week, the entire week was spent fixing bugged achievements and random crashes. Also, I made Knotty rewrite the code that triggers Emma's day 11 and day 12 scenes twice in the last month because I didn't like seeing the same classroom scene twice. The update is currently being uploaded everywhere. If no one leaks it for a week, I might post it here (or not, I guess we'll see) but I suggest either getting it on Steam or on Patreon

Full list of changes compared to what was leaked here
  • Fixed a crash when viewing camgirls during week 2
  • Fixed a bug where certain gallery scenes from Day 14 weren't accessible
  • Fixed a bug in which the character screen would crash
  • Fixed a bug where Emma's classroom scene could trigger twice
  • Fixed several bugs in which multiple Steam achievements weren't being awarded
  • Fixed several grammatical errors
  • Added an option not to sleep with Katy on Day 14 while not rejecting her
  • Changed some of Zoey's Day 7 dialogue during her dinner scene
  • Fixed a bug where Penny could call on Day 7 even if you never gave her your number
  • Fixed a bug preventing dialogue skipping at the start of Day 8
  • Fixed a bug where Trish wouldn't be mentioned at the end of Day 14
  • Fixed a bug where Penny's ending was shown even if you didn't follow Penny
  • Fixed a bug where Malia's character screen said you rejected her after having sex on day 14
  • Fixed a bug where having sex with Jules didn't count as losing virginity
I know Ash looks different in the game but I don't have the original assets

Reactions: KnottyGames

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Does he get laid at all or we wait for end game? Im on day 15 and by the story and how things are now,he will be virgin for some time...

Jul 19, 2021
its nice he can get laid on a few paths but the slow burn ones, especially Chloe, thats going to be rather interesting. Chloe & Zoey are my main 2 focused paths at the moment, Trish was another.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
One run from start to finish without skipping text is 1-4 hours depending on how fast you read. All content, including bad results, will take much more, it took me 7 hours to unlock all Steam achievements knowing exactly what you need to do and skipping everything because I've seen most of the text

Jul 19, 2021
still seem to be 2 points off having full score with chloe by the end of the game, But im determined to figure it out no matter how many playthroughs i go over. :D :coffee:
(not that it means much right now, but its a nice little sense of pride for 1 playthrough to achieve.)

Last edited:

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Does anyone know what this thing is called on the Day number screens? I've seen this before in other sci-fi things but I don't know what it is.
Screenshot 2022-01-15 035843 - Copy.png

Jul 19, 2021
thankfully i found a way to get full scores for both chloe & Zoey, Also, just barely managing to get the Solo path for Zoey Achievement (which was pretty damn hard to do)

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes