Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
I wanted to like it, but there are forced feelings/thoughts about people in much more than a few places, and the writing to be seems it is more aimed at teenagers than adults. Nothing really wrong with it, if you are able to get past these two though.

Wish you luck

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Now a proud Patreon supporter.. I cant give much but i can at least show my support to a worthwhile project..
and to Update as of Day13 - Terminator.. meets the sarah connor chronicles.. meets The Craft.. meets star wars meets I Robot :).. i was gonna list a differnt Emilia Clarke android movie but couldnt remember the title

Reactions: KnottyGames

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Another great quality to this title which many might not realise when 1st playing (myself included back when i did) is the sheer amount of potential replay opportunitys there are.. lots of multiple choice moments that result in different paths and chances to interact with different people and play out their tale.. I kinda guessed the 'stranger' tho.. especially after the Ruthie reply and especially after the bowling night

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Kuddos for the game. The overlapping story lines are really well done. Not perfect but pretty damn close! I played the game a few times and now am working on replaying to follow every character's path. Really like all the different 'unique' back stories. Congrats!! Love to see it past Day 14. [Regret I am not a Patreon; I've about $100/month in other artists which is a bit of a challenge as it stands.]

Jul 1, 2018
Game is great with many choices and impactful decisions, don't know how definitive some of those choices are since the harem is really dwindling with the second week
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope the dev can manage with all those paths he is offering.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Game is great with many choices and impactful decisions, don't know how definitive some of those choices are since the harem is really dwindling with the second week
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope the dev can manage with all those paths he is offering.
There will be no harem, if that's what you're trying for. The dev has already explained that the end game will be a one-girl-only ending, for whatever path you choose. So I can see them all, I have a set of saves for each different girl.

Jul 1, 2018
There will be no harem, if that's what you're trying for. The dev has already explained that the end game will be a one-girl-only ending, for whatever path you choose. So I can see them all, I have a set of saves for each different girl.
One for each, that is some serious dedication! It's cool that there is no harem ending and that your choices force you to select between the girls but I felt like the dwindling happened really fast, when I started the chapter 2 I was still with 5 of them which I felt was a "good number" for a run then on day 14 all the big events happened all at the same time. I just hope It's not definitive and that you still have some extra events/conversations with the girls you had relations with.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
One for each, that is some serious dedication! It's cool that there is no harem ending and that your choices force you to select between the girls but I felt like the dwindling happened really fast, when I started the chapter 2 I was still with 5 of them which I felt was a "good number" for a run then on day 14 all the big events happened all at the same time. I just hope It's not definitive and that you still have some extra events/conversations with the girls you had relations with.
Well, to be fair, there will still be some conversations with some of the girls you're not involved with, so there will be some scenes you won't miss. But outside of primary-plot scenes, I assume things will continue shrink until intimate content becomes unavailable except for with your "true love".

Reactions: Tunak23
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes