KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Pretty sure element 174 would not be stable...

OTOH, it's your story.
This is true. I'm not a scientist, nor do I have a background in science. Element-174 was chosen simply because it exists just outside of the standard periodic table. It probably would be unstable and not appear as a blue crystal found in nature, as it does in the game. It certainly wouldn't be able to influence probability by manipulating Probst particles (which are fictional).

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
This is true. I'm not a scientist, nor do I have a background in science. Element-174 was chosen simply because it exists just outside of the standard periodic table. It probably would be unstable and not appear as a blue crystal found in nature, as it does in the game. It certainly wouldn't be able to influence probability by manipulating Probst particles (which are fictional).
Not to mention, and I know, spoiler, but it is from the future. Element-174 took both girls back in time to find the one to save humanity. So. As of now, there is no such element. And, if there was, perhaps it would be unstable. But who knows what exactly the future has to offer. Perhaps it was discovered, and it was later stabilized. Just my thoughts on it, though. I wouldn't put much stock in it. LoL

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
What is the meaning of "Element-174", since the know elements - including man-made ones - only go to 118, "oganesson" ... which i had never heard of before today when i went looking. {Only five atoms of it were synthesized when it was discovered.}

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not to mention, and I know, spoiler, but it is from the future. Element-174 took both girls back in time to find the one to save humanity. So. As of now, there is no such element. And, if there was, perhaps it would be unstable. But who knows what exactly the future has to offer. Perhaps it was discovered, and it was later stabilized. Just my thoughts on it, though. I wouldn't put much stock in it. LoL
You can, of course, put that spoiler in ISPOILER tags. IJS. :)

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes