Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Element-174 [v0.24] [Knotty Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [625 MB]
- - -

Mac [636 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------
Element-174 [v0.24] [Knotty Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.23c -> v0.24 [332 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
ive liked this title since early days but my biggest flaw i find is still that some of the LI's are just URGH!! they really need a spruce up.. im not on about to unrealistic style but at least make them desirable to want to try that route.. aside from that the main draw for me was the Terminator-esq storyline that was 1st presented.. BUT then slowly faded from existence.. This plot device was the main attraction to my early reading and could have been a major driving plot point if it had been sustained
Add to this the issue most have.. in that why the hell is there so many FORCED pull outs when this was supposed to be about him spreading his seed to as many as possible.. the logic of the narrative is baffling

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Damn, I LOVE my playthrough in which I am completely monogamous with Zoey. Updates for this game go something like this for me:

Screenshot 2024-04-02 221151.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 221215.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 221230.png

Almost every day is like this. And I don't mind at all. :ROFLMAO:

It was worth it for that text during sex scene with Zoey that said that Zoey was filled with absolute happiness and glee that MC lost his virginity to her and didn't get with any other girls.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Element174-0.24
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
ive liked this title since early days but my biggest flaw i find is still that some of the LI's are just URGH!! they really need a spruce up.. im not on about to unrealistic style but at least make them desirable to want to try that route.. aside from that the main draw for me was the Terminator-esq storyline that was 1st presented.. BUT then slowly faded from existence.. This plot device was the main attraction to my early reading and could have been a major driving plot point if it had been sustained
Add to this the issue most have.. in that why the hell is there so many FORCED pull outs when this was supposed to be about him spreading his seed to as many as possible.. the logic of the narrative is baffling
Out of curiosity, did the game change so drastically to become unrecognizable? The last time I played this game was a really long time ago, back when there was that whole Madison Battle Royale Bloodfest because of a controversial scene in a brothel or something.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man, its been years since I last tried this and boy looking at the walkthrough it just looks daunting and overwhelming.

It shows 16 freaking LIs in the guide now, is there a way to see, or a place to find out which girls you can actually get at the same time? Requiring 16 different saves seems like insanity to me to view everything.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
4 years and game seems on early development?? am i wrong?how much this >VN is updated and how much pass between updates?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
4 years and game seems on early development?? am i wrong?how much this >VN is updated and how much pass between updates?
This game is nearing its conclusion. It's not even close to early development. Updates vary, but I think they are something like every 6 months overall average. The last couple have taken longer than earlier ones, primarily because of how many routes there are (you end up with only one LI at the end).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This game is nearing its conclusion. It's not even close to early development. Updates vary, but I think they are something like every 6 months overall average. The last couple have taken longer than earlier ones, primarily because of how many routes there are (you end up with only one LI at the end).
good to know there is a fair amount of content already...this day thing tend to be confusing..thanks for clarifing for me.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Man, its been years since I last tried this and boy looking at the walkthrough it just looks daunting and overwhelming.

It shows 16 freaking LIs in the guide now, is there a way to see, or a place to find out which girls you can actually get at the same time? Requiring 16 different saves seems like insanity to me to view everything.
This game has many ways (of which you can chose however many or few you want to use) to help you, because god is it packed with impactful choices.
  1. In-game walkthrough for choices.
    1. Can be toggled on/off in the preferences. Below that toggle is a button to get an explainer on how it works.
    2. screenshot0002.png
  2. In-game flowchart.
    1. Is also covered in the explainer mentioned above and will show you what choices you've taken and the impact they have.
  3. Compatible subroutes chart.
    1. Is in-game under the Pause Menu > Characters and is also covered in the explainer. It will start out locked, but as you play the game and meet the girls, it'll unlock over time.
    2. screenshot0001.png
  4. Walkthrough PDF. (Included in the game download.)
    1. Comes with the game and explains the path for a single girl at a time. It does not cover subroutes.

That all said, 16 saves probably won't even get you EVERYTHING the game has to offer. This game is a buffet. You might be able to get a taste of each item on offer, but trying each combination is not reasonable. Go for what you're most interested in first, then see if you want to keep trying for the rest.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
This game has many ways (of which you can chose however many or few you want to use) to help you, because god is it packed with impactful choices.
  1. In-game walkthrough for choices.
    1. Can be toggled on/off in the preferences. Below that toggle is a button to get an explainer on how it works.
    2. View attachment 3505312
  2. In-game flowchart.
    1. Is also covered in the explainer mentioned above and will show you what choices you've taken and the impact they have.
  3. Compatible subroutes chart.
    1. Is in-game under the Pause Menu > Characters and is also covered in the explainer. It will start out locked, but as you play the game and meet the girls, it'll unlock over time.
    2. View attachment 3505311
  4. Walkthrough PDF. (Included in the game download.)
    1. Comes with the game and explains the path for a single girl at a time. It does not cover subroutes.

That all said, 16 saves probably won't even get you EVERYTHING the game has to offer. This game is a buffet. You might be able to get a taste of each item on offer, but trying each combination is not reasonable. Go for what you're most interested in first, then see if you want to keep trying for the rest.
16 might be enough if you don't do solo routes and don't hunt "watch 3 LIs die on the same day" achievements. if you do, I can't even count that high

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Agreed! Forced pullouts in a creampie game is some of the most ridiculous story writing there is! The logic is severely flawed! When laying pipe, primarily to spread seed, there should NEVER, EVER be a pullout!

im-not.gif

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Over a year since I first played this and I still love Zoey so much.
And even though she told me to sleep with other girls I was like 'No baby I don't need any other woman'

I haven't played this latest update because I'm waiting for steam, and I know it's going to be worth the wait.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Over a year since I first played this and I still love Zoey so much.
And even though she told me to sleep with other girls I was like 'No baby I don't need any other woman'

I haven't played this latest update because I'm waiting for steam, and I know it's going to be worth the wait.
Why you waiting? It's already on Steam. Was less than 20 bucks USD when I bought it.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes