• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Another issue I am getting on Ash's path (not sure if it's only on Ash path or it's all paths). Day 12 Afternoon. If I choose to go with Emma for the scene in the classroom (any options after going to classroom it happens, sex or no sex and yes or no to the agents) the game goes straight back to the main menu. Doesn't continue to Day 12 Evening or anything else, no errors pop up, just straight back to main menu.

Here is the save in case you need it to work out the issue.
fuck, not these guys again. I'll see how we can fix that

a little backstory: originally it was possible to trigger Emma's classroom scene twice. after fixing that, the guys that ask if you know her or not started appearing twice. and apparently now after fixing that if you meet them after Emma's scene it just ends the game. as if I need another reason to hate DPA

Reactions: Tunak23

NastyKilla

Jul 23, 2017
fuck, not these guys again. I'll see how we can fix that

a little backstory: originally it was possible to trigger Emma's classroom scene twice. after fixing that, the guys that ask if you know her or not started appearing twice. and apparently now after fixing that if you meet them after Emma's scene it just ends the game. as if I need another reason to hate DPA
Just did another scene with Emma and the DPA guys. This time it was Emma in the closet Day 11. This time it worked fine. So maybe the problem is just with the classroom/DPA combo, or DPA on day 12. Just letting you know so you can try to pinpoint where the problem is.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Just did another scene with Emma and the DPA guys. This time it was Emma in the closet Day 11. This time it worked fine. So maybe the problem is just with the classroom/DPA combo, or DPA on day 12. Just letting you know so you can try to pinpoint where the problem is.
I know where it is. Just trying to figure out how to make it work the way it should without fucking up saves too much or introducing more bugs like rolling back to the day 9 stranger attack after that scene

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
I can't for the life of me understand how to get the sixth Rachel memory. It doesn't seem to be on the flowchart, I tried her route alone, with Zoey, with Katy, with both, and I just never see it anywhere.

Could someone give me a little help?

NastyKilla

Jul 23, 2017
I can't for the life of me understand how to get the sixth Rachel memory. It doesn't seem to be on the flowchart, I tried her route alone, with Zoey, with Katy, with both, and I just never see it anywhere.

Could someone give me a little help?
I got that one while following Trish's story line (was actually on Caroline's Order path which is have Trish active not Holmes), happens late in the available days (15 i think). You HAVE to pick the vial up during the Florist/Trish fight. I am pretty sure that I didn't have Rachel's path active at that time either.

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
I got that one while following Trish's story line (was actually on Caroline's Order path which is have Trish active not Holmes), happens late in the available days (15 i think). You HAVE to pick the vial up during the Florist/Trish fight. I am pretty sure that I didn't have Rachel's path active at that time either.
Thank you, I finally got it!

Mar 22, 2020
I'm being greedy now and trying to work out my ideal playthrough, with my preferred characters, plus any extras possible.
First time, without reading walkthrough I got Zoey, Penny, Madison, Sarah & Jenna, which so far I'm quite ok with.

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to get all these in one game?
If not what's the best options out there?
They're all sort of compatible, but can I get enough points for each of them?

Zoey + Penny - these two, not negotiable, both need 6pts end of week 2

I'd like all these if possible, no real preferences if I have to lose one of them
Madison - Eavesdrop on Day 5, as well as have 2+ points by the end of Week 1
Trish - 3+ points by the end of Week 1 BUT: All of Trish’s subroutes become exclusive on Day 16 :(
Chloe - Chloe on Day 7, as well as have 3+ points by the end of Week 1

Anyone else?

Now lets see how far I can get ....
attempt 1:
Zoey, Madison, Trish, Chloe + Holmes & Malia .... no Penny :(

Last edited:

NastyKilla

Jul 23, 2017
I'm being greedy now and trying to work out my ideal playthrough, with my preferred characters, plus any extras possible.
First time, without reading walkthrough I got Zoey, Penny, Madison, Sarah & Jenna, which so far I'm quite ok with.

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to get all these in one game?
If not what's the best options out there?
They're all sort of compatible, but can I get enough points for each of them?

Zoey + Penny - these two, not negotiable, both need 6pts end of week 2

I'd like all these if possible, no real preferences if I have to lose one of them
Madison - Eavesdrop on Day 5, as well as have 2+ points by the end of Week 1
Trish - 3+ points by the end of Week 1 BUT: All of Trish’s subroutes become exclusive on Day 16 :(
Chloe - Chloe on Day 7, as well as have 3+ points by the end of Week 1

Anyone else?

Now lets see how far I can get ....
attempt 1:
Zoey, Madison, Trish, Chloe + Holmes & Malia .... no Penny :(
I know that you can't have Holmes and Trish on same playthrough.

NastyKilla

Jul 23, 2017
also Holmes/Madison and Malia/Chloe. There's also a screen with compatible routes for each character in the game
Yeah, I look at it alot in-game as it is very helpful when making some decisions. My post was just off the top of my head (as I had just recently done a Caroline playthrough in which Trish and Holmes feature heavily depending on which path you play).

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Sorry if that has been asked before...
Relationships will keep colliding until you are left with one girl?
Yes. With some you will have to choose later than with others but I expect to have only one or two (maybe 3 but that seems like it will be hard) left before week 3 is over. Knotty will probably correct me if I'm wrong

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
The "Chaos" and "Order" routes were the closest terms I could settle on to describe each week 4.
so the best you get is my attempt that's already in the game
There's an error, or maybe oversight regarding Holmes' subroutes/endings. According to the WT: "All of Holmes’s subroutes become exclusive on Day 16. Caroline’s conflicts earlier, but Malia and Penny can be played until then."
However, on Day 6, MC must take Malia's call to meet up on Day 7 and get mandatory fast food on Day 8. But if you don't help Penny, you don't get her phone #, meaning she can't text MC for further dates and never reaches the required 6 points.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
There's an error, or maybe oversight regarding Holmes' subroutes/endings. According to the WT: "All of Holmes’s subroutes become exclusive on Day 16. Caroline’s conflicts earlier, but Malia and Penny can be played until then."
However, on Day 6, MC must take Malia's call to meet up on Day 7 and get mandatory fast food on Day 8. But if you don't help Penny, you don't get her phone #, meaning she can't text MC for further dates and never reaches the required 6 points.
you don't have to take Malia's call if you tell Holmes about Jules on day 5. if Jules is not inviting you to her place on day 7, Malia will text you (at least it used to work that way). but it is a pain with phones on the first two weeks so oversights could happen. Penny used to text you on day 7 without having your phone number. although that could be explained later instead of being removed :unsure:

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
you don't have to take Malia's call if you tell Holmes about Jules on day 5. if Jules is not inviting you to her place on day 7, Malia will text you (at least it used to work that way). but it is a pain with phones on the first two weeks so oversights could happen. Penny used to text you on day 7 without having your phone number. although that could be explained later instead of being removed :unsure:
Maybe. Currently, if taking Malia's call, the MC will feel pocket "phantom vibrations" on Day 7. But thanks for the tip, I never got the 2 advancing together before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes