Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
So no cheating tag and no harem tag but looks like a lot of Li's, Is this a game where there's just no consequences for sleeping with numerous people?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So no cheating tag and no harem tag but looks like a lot of Li's, Is this a game where there's just no consequences for sleeping with numerous people?
A scene with one LI will be mutually exclusive with a different scene with a different LI. (Basically, things happen at the same time, and the MC can't be in two places at once.) This rotates around. Let's say Girl 1 and Girl 6 each have scenes at the same time that are mutually exclusive; then, later, Girl 1 and Girl 4 have a mutually exclusive scene instead; and so on. This happens each day, although as you progress, LIs will be eliminated during a single playthrough when the MC has spent too little time with them overall. In the end, a single playthrough will have a single LI ending.

So you will need to do multiple playthroughs to see everything. There are some LIs that, for awhile, are not in opposing events, so you can somewhat pursue them both at the same time. But at a certain point, one of them will have to be chosen over the other. I've basically done PTs where the MC goes through the game this way — two LIs at a time with events that don't conflict — until it becomes clear a choice must be made. Then the PT splits into Girl 3 Ending and Girl 7 Ending (or whatever).

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
The way the story branches is almost explosive in this game. You can't sleep with (or necessarily even meet) everyone in a single save. I think 3 or 4 are the maximum number of people you'll be sleeping with in a single save.

It's not a harem game, more like throuples (though I don't think there are any threesome scenes as of yet?). As for cheating, I don't know for sure. I personally haven't played out every path in detail, so it's possible that the tag should be added, but it's more likely that it also doesn't apply (yet?).

Keep in mind that F95 tags aren't 100% reliable. Sometimes they'll be missing, occasionally they aren't applicable but are listed anyway. Shit happens.

My suggestion is to give the game somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes to see if you are interested. Also, you might want to look at the list of characters. If there's one you are interested in but didn't see on your playthrough, go into the walkthrough and find what path you need to follow to see her.

A scene with one LI will be mutually exclusive with a different scene with a different LI. (Basically, things happen at the same time, and the MC can't be in two places at once.) This rotates around. Let's say Girl 1 and Girl 6 each have scenes at the same time that are mutually exclusive; then, later, Girl 1 and Girl 4 have a mutually exclusive scene instead; and so on. This happens each day, although as you progress, LIs will be eliminated during a single playthrough when the MC has spent too little time with them overall. In the end, a single playthrough will have a single LI ending.

So you will need to do multiple playthroughs to see everything. There are some LIs that, for awhile, are not in opposing events, so you can somewhat pursue them both at the same time. But at a certain point, one of them will have to be chosen over the other. I've basically done PTs where the MC goes through the game this way — two LIs at a time with events that don't conflict — until it becomes clear a choice must be made. Then the PT splits into Girl 3 Ending and Girl 7 Ending (or whatever).
Unless Knotty has said otherwise, I don't think every ending will be a single girl. I think there are some throuple paths, but I'm also not him.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's literally impossible to get with everyone in a single playthrough, you won't even meet all of them.

It's set up in a way that the girls are in groups of about 3 or 4 and while it is possible to sleep with those inside the grouping you won't get an ending with them all. You'll probably find that 2 or more want to meet up at the same time and you'll end up having to choose.

As of yet there are no consequences but we also know that endings are going to be single girl only or maybe a couple of throuples if dev decides on that. So chances are consequences are coming.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The way the story branches is almost explosive in this game. You can't sleep with (or necessarily even meet) everyone in a single save. I think 3 or 4 are the maximum number of people you'll be sleeping with in a single save.

It's not a harem game, more like throuples (though I don't think there are any threesome scenes as of yet?). As for cheating, I don't know for sure. I personally haven't played out every path in detail, so it's possible that the tag should be added, but it's more likely that it also doesn't apply (yet?).

Keep in mind that F95 tags aren't 100% reliable. Sometimes they'll be missing, occasionally they aren't applicable but are listed anyway. Shit happens.

My suggestion is to give the game somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes to see if you are interested. Also, you might want to look at the list of characters. If there's one you are interested in but didn't see on your playthrough, go into the walkthrough and find what path you need to follow to see her.

Unless Knotty has said otherwise, I don't think every ending will be a single girl. I think there are some throuple paths, but I'm also not him.
Unless he's said otherwise outside of F95Zone (totally possible, but in that case I wouldn't know), it absolutely still sounds like generally only one girl at the end of a single playthrough:
In order to see every possible ending (and all preceding content), there will be need to be 16 full playthroughs. You are right that eventually all routes will be narrowed down to 1 by the start of week 3. However, the choices you make up to that point still have an effect on that main route (including the choices you made with other girls). Which leads us to..."
Yeah and even keeping clusters of 2-3 girls open creates a lot of work for me with additional lines to code and variations on rendering. And ultimately it doesn't make sense since at the end of week 3, the MC has to choose which girl he wants to start week 4 with (and thus end the game with). Originally there was going to only be 1 final week per girl, but given that week 4 is shorter (since it only focuses on one girl), I'm leaning towards that "true route" plus an additional one. Which week 4 you enter is based on a combo of which other girls you're involved with, as well as specific choices regarding that girl.
It does sound like there might be a "special" final week (maybe with more than one girl?), but I don't know how he's planning that out. The latest here I have been able to find about it is that 2021 post. A lot can change in 2 years, so maybe he's rethought things on Patreon or whatever.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Unless he's said otherwise outside of F95Zone (totally possible, but in that case I wouldn't know), it absolutely still sounds like generally only one girl at the end of a single playthrough:

It does sound like there might be a "special" final week (maybe with more than one girl?), but I don't know how he's planning that out. The latest here I have been able to find about it is that 2021 post. A lot can change in 2 years, so maybe he's rethought things on Patreon or whatever.
Ah, look like you're right. With how compatible some routes are, I'm honestly a bit surprised.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Everyone's descriptions have been spot on so far. You can't maintain a relationship (or meet) with every girl in a single playthrough. Girls are joined in compatible groupings of about 3 or 4. Some of the characters in these groupings have "subroutes" which are unique scenes best described as throuple relationships (or some variation of that). The update which is coming out at the end of this month features quite a few of these throuple scenes.

Since the girls meet and are aware of the MC's others LIs, one challenge has been writing convincing reasons why they're all seemingly cool with this arrangement. In most of these cases, the characters consider themselves in an open relationship, or not considered exclusive, or simply just in a casual dating setting. That's how the "cheating" aspect is addressed anyway.

And yes, the final week of the game is centered on choosing 1 girl for the ending. However, if you're on a subroute with another girl, that girl can also come along for the ride until the end of the game. I haven't planned for any throuple endings just based on what my original intentions were (as well as how wild the final weeks get), but if it makes sense and doesn't add too much more workload, it could be possible. Since I'd really like to do 2 totally different final weeks for each girl (so 32), there's already a lot on the plate that the weeks will only be 5 days/scenes long anyway.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I think I'm dumb guys I'm trying to get the achievement called 'I only have eyes for you'
Because Zoey is my favourite girl by far but even if I don't sleep with other girls, it still didn't pop.
I even tried going through the game a few times.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I think I'm dumb guys I'm trying to get the achievement called 'I only have eyes for you'
Because Zoey is my favourite girl by far but even if I don't sleep with other girls, it still didn't pop.
I even tried going through the game a few times.
have you tried killing people to make sure their paths don't stay open? if you can't, you probably spent too much time with them for the game to think you like each other

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
have you tried killing people to make sure their paths don't stay open? if you can't, you probably spent too much time with them for the game to think you like each other
I haven't tried killing anyone. You're right I could have spent too much time with other girls.
I'll try another playthrough in the future.

Anyway, I have to say Crabs this is a wonderful game.
The game has so many choices and branching that it's easy to get lost but that's part of why I love the game.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I haven't tried killing anyone. You're right I could have spent too much time with other girls.
I'll try another playthrough in the future.

Anyway, I have to say Crabs this is a wonderful game.
The game has so many choices and branching that it's easy to get lost but that's part of why I love the game.
I see 3 possible characters who might still be there. Penny (most likely one), Trish or Emma. Emma can be turned down in the scene before her last one. You'd know it. So it's probably not her. Trish or Penny, easier to just avoid them any time you can

And praises should go to Knotty, I'm just making the in-game WT-mod since usual modders prefer their sanity and gave up

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I see 3 possible characters who might still be there. Penny (most likely one), Trish or Emma. Emma can be turned down in the scene before her last one. You'd know it. So it's probably not her. Trish or Penny, easier to just avoid them any time you can

And praises should go to Knotty, I'm just making the in-game WT-mod since usual modders prefer their sanity and gave up
Awesome thank you for the advice.

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
As someone who managed to careen into week 3/days 15-16 while "seemingly" successfully juggling dating Zoey, Penny, Jenna, Ash and Jules while accepting from the beginning that this would not be an everyone run and I'd have to eventually whittle down, fuck man, that Monday 3 time block filter is HARSH. Not a complaint but the relationship talk with Zoey in the morning when I popped the WT and saw that it was "Dawn Of The Final Day" for at least 2 people was a sucker punch like a spoilt child being told "No." for the first time, very well done.

Poor Jules, actually the only character I rolled back to pick up instead of the hot-to-trot Emma as Jules's mansion interaction piqued my curiosity far more than aggresive pizza girl and she's the one I didn't bring any duo-partners for into the final filter so she had few final scenes in my multi-verse. Might literally have to do a Jules attention run to balance karma [thought there may have been/is?? a set up for a Zoey/Jules thruple with Zoey clearly recognising the person we can only assume is still a person of note in the future]

(Also do Sperm banks not exist in this world or was that one of the Plan B's that got offhand mentioned if you pursue Zoey after making it to Week 3 with open paths? Like seriously, Have Zoey get a few doses, swing by a few clinics around the world and boom, dispersion)

Reactions: KnottyGames
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes