edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I have a feeling that Penny is an alien. She's also looking for us. We're the 'new' person she's here for.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I also feel like the Zoey arc is the least satisfying, and that following it prevents us from other engaging storylines.

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I like the models of the characters. I miss a gallery and the possibility of going directly to a point without having to start over (the more content you have, the more tedious it will be to start over). If a little incest (incest patch) were included it would be great.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Bug. Walkthrough for Emma isn't working. I can't trigger going to the science lab and instead I go straight to Penny being approached by the jocks.
There is indeed an error in the walkthrough. You need to go to history tutoring and visit library afterwards so you have met Rachel at least once. It opens the path to the science lab on day 4.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
It seems that it is not possible to have all Trish's encounters in a single playthrough, since we need to see Rachel at least once before. Either we play fighter and manage to see Trish scenes 1&2 but not 3rd, or we don't and get to see 1&3 but not 2nd.

I looked at the code and the chart is wrong explaining this as we need to have at least 1 point with Rachel to be able to visit the science lab.

Also the rendering could be worked a little more as the characters skin looks a little too much plastic-like to me. The assistant-dean looks better in this matter BTW.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
The most important thing about this game is that it needs to have the ability to name a save file because of the many branches in the game.
I agree. The dev did a pretty good job excluding paths one from another. So to be able to keep track, we need two things :
1. Save game naming
2. An in game status sheet (through mobile phone for example) to check character progression and/or major actions.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
I definitely enjoyed my first playthrough. Someone really needs to design a branching save system for RenPy games though.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, there were at least two good new games starting out in the last week, this being the second one I found.

It's a good introduction, there's even a bit of sex stuff on some of the routes and the sheer amount of girls is staggering.
If anything that would be my one point of doubt, because that many women also mean a lot of work to do, especially when the game keeps going in branches like it is now.

I got a vibe of Haruhi Suzumiya from the game, especially with Ash reminding me of Nagato Yuki and Penny of Asahina Mikuru, but also the whole club thing in general, plus the hints of a weirder truth behind what is apparent.

I liked a lot of the girls, both as characters and visually, sadly Ash really has a sort of weird looking face, almost fugly in some pics. It's sad because apart from the face issue I liked pretty much everything about her. With Madison being second in character and actually one of the most attractive ones, the dean while not really being flashed out is the same model as the headmistress in Photo Hunt and is indeed one of the hottest Milf models used in these games.

Last edited:

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Well, there were at least two good new games starting out in the last week, this being the second one I found.

It's a good introduction, there's even a bit of sex stuff on some of the routes and the sheer amount of girls is staggering.
If anything that would be my one point of doubt, because that many women also mean a lot of work to do, especially when the game keeps going in branches like it is now.

I got a vibe of Haruhi Suzumiya from the game, especially with Ash reminding me of Nagato Yuki and Penny of Asahina Mikuru, but also the whole club thing in general, plus the hints of a weirder truth behind what is apparent.

I liked a lot of the girls, both as characters and visually, sadly Ash really has a sort of weird looking face, almost fugly in some pics. It's sad because apart from the face issue I liked pretty much everything about her. With Madison being second in character and actually one of the most attractive ones, the dean while not really being flashed out is the same model as the headmistress in Photo Hunt and is indeed one of the hottest Milf models used in these games.
What is the second game?

I found the same issue with Ash. I avoided her because of it. I couldn't get past the weird face.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What is the second game?

I found the same issue with Ash. I avoided her because of it. I couldn't get past the weird face.
sadly Ash really has a sort of weird looking face, almost fugly in some pics.

Agreed, that and her haircut.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What is the second game?

Well, I quite liked this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/locked-away-ep-2b-bitter-strawman.25358/post-2382884

Agreed, that and her haircut.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope, the haircut I like.

• Angry
Reactions: Belnick

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
too many choises, too many decisions, too many girls you can miss for my taste.

otherwise the game has potential.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes