botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Once again, hope you enjoy it! This game is a labor of love and some really great stuff is planned for it. Also, if you wouldn’t post the paid Patreon releases and walkthroughs here, it’d be appreciated.
I'm sorry to say this, but if someone provides them, they will be posted here. This is after all a pirate forum, but you know, for good games it usually works out to have their releases pirated here, so you might have to take the bad with the good, because the good overweighs the bad.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'm sorry to say this, but if someone provides them, they will be posted here. This is after all a pirate forum, but you know, for good games it usually works out to have their releases pirated here, so you might have to take the bad with the good, because the good overweighs the bad.
I have to agree. Searching for games directly on Patreon is a bitch, and with 90% of the posts unreadable until after you've paid-in, it's kind of a no deal for me.

With 1.7million registered users (and who knows how many "guests" who use it to just browse what people say about games), F95 is probably the best free advertising an adult game can ever get.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Best girl :love: (but stupid AF :LOL:)

View attachment 414384
I don't think that's it. I think there's a reason she seems lost all the time, as if she doesn't know how things are done or what slang means because she's never heard it before because she's a time traveler who doesn't understand the past at all other than where she needs to be to do her mission.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I don't think that's it. I think there's a reason she seems lost all the time, as if she doesn't know how things are done or what slang means because she's never heard it before because she's a time traveler who doesn't understand the past at all other than where she needs to be to do her mission.
or she's a :alien:

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
She drops the dumb act a couple times. When you wake her up in class, and then when you take her to see the vice principal chick. She could just be trying to investigate and using the dumb blonde character to lower people's guard around her.
Also when the blonde dude says he would fuck her on the floor right there, looked like she was going to rip his dick off so the dumbness must be an act.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
It's a pirate forum, but no reason to act like dicks about it. Even more with smaller games/devs starting out and only earn a few bucks from their work.
It's not like there is any shortage of games coming out.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Element-174 [v0.11] [Knotty Games] (597 mb rar pc source)
149 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's a pirate forum, but no reason to act like dicks about it. Even more with smaller games/devs starting out and only earn a few bucks from their work.
It's not like there is any shortage of games coming out.
So, my polite and rational post, pointing out the positive effect it can have, was "being a dick about it?"
Interesting interpretation. Maybe you should try to hone your English skills, because there's nothing in any way aggressive or unfriendly in my post.

Seriously, the nerve of some people...

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
We really need to stage an intervention because of your bad decisions lol Madison is clearly best girl and I'm willing to go to war over this again. :sneaky:
LOL :ROFLMAO: what other decisions were bad? :D
Penny is my #1 girl, that's it, no need for wars :)

Jules is at #2 :)
but to be honest, all other girls are not even in the same league as Penny, she is next lvl HOT :love:

but why is she acting so stupid, that's what i want to know :unsure:
the scene with those guys, she was suprised but kinda turned on by it, that blond kid that said he want's to fuck her on the floor, she was like, mmmm really?, like she was liking it, what is her deal?? strange girl...

Reactions: Mormont

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I took the liberty and created an android version of the game.
Had to change the textbox and the choices a bit.
It's also further compressed (webp, quality setting 80 - using bas's cruncher), but should still be good enough on a mobile device.
Tested it on my Android 9 phone, but the version should work on devices with android 5 and higher.

Reactions: UraN82 and Ozdell

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well... after playing this "update" gotta say this isn't working for me this way.
From now on I think I'll wait until 3-4 updates are done, before I give it another try.
Due to the many branches this was like one or two scenes per playthrough.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes