-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Kinda why I was asking if it could be a possibility. You know to see if we could make it happen by appealing to the dev early.
I see. And, technically, the group sex tag does appear on this game, so I'm not sure how that works....

Last edited:

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Perhaps I should clarify what the Week 4 routes will be like. Even though you are on a route working toward a girl's ending (Week 4), you will still interact with the other girls. Many of their storylines are interlinked up until the game ends which means that some girls will have opportunities for threesomes based on some past decisions. Similarly, some girls can become potential antagonists depending on what happens. As of now, the current endings are written with the MC deciding to be with 1 girl. However, that's still pretty far off and there's certainly room for harem endings if the public expresses a lot of interest in it.

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Perhaps I should clarify what the Week 4 routes will be like. Even though you are on a route working toward a girl's ending (Week 4), you will still interact with the other girls. Many of their storylines are interlinked up until the game ends which means that some girls will have opportunities for threesomes based on some past decisions. Similarly, some girls can become potential antagonists depending on what happens. As of now, the current endings are written with the MC deciding to be with 1 girl. However, that's still pretty far off and there's certainly room for harem endings if the public expresses a lot of interest in it.
Hey Knotty. This is my personal mantra ... when in doubt go for the harem ending. Just saying. ;)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Did this update actually add anything? (i looked at the change log). The routes end in the same place as last update, and no day 7 in the WT.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Did this update actually add anything? (i looked at the change log). The routes end in the same place as last update, and no day 7 in the WT.
Same for me i see Jenna fingering girl and after that, they run away and end....
No day 7 available

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What does this even have in it? I've checked all my saves, it always ends at the end of Day 6. Every path, every girl.

I even restarted the Jenna and Jules paths to make sure that I wasn't missing something, nothing.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just my opinion..and it is kind of shared with others who i have in my discord..too many girls..pare it down..maybe 5-6 mains only..the rest sides with occasional sex only content..Madison,Zoey,Penny,Jenna/Joey,Bullygirl,Trish seem like good choices to concentrate meaningful content onto ...tighten up the narrative because it is as convoluted AF right now..overreaching massively with no payoff in sight...you are gonna lose the crowd if all those dames are mains and we get a moments content on occasion with them per update...it has great potential..great personalities..good writing..but its way too much.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
just my opinion..and it is kind of shared with others who i have in my discord..too many girls..pare it down..maybe 5-6 mains only..the rest sides with occasional sex only content..Madison,Zoey,Penny,Jenna/Joey,Bullygirl,Trish seem like good choices to concentrate meaningful content onto ...tighten up the narrative because it is as convoluted AF right now..overreaching massively with no payoff in sight...you are gonna lose the crowd if all those dames are mains and we get a moments content on occasion with them per update...it has great potential..great personalities..good writing..but its way too much.
I don't see a problem with eventually having all of the included girls as possible mains, but I 100% agree that, for now at least, a handful of girls should be the focus. After you have established the full story for those girls, I'm not opposed to Knotty going back to add more girls' paths for more eventual choices.

That said, it did sound like the dev has things already all planned out, so perhaps the story isn't biting off too much after all. Personally, I could see following the paths of any of the women (I find them all lovely in their own ways), but from the perspective of trying to build an audience and momentum in establishing yourself as a developer, I definitely think a tighter focus is wise.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
is it just me or did i miss something down loaded the update and it just ends on day 6 !!
He added a few images to each of the girls with sexy scenes, its easier to identify if you go through the image library to people who already chose their save there is no update.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes