-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I'm confused by the walkthrough a bit. Firstly, I've now installed v0.12b to make sure I can get to Day 7.

Now then, for Holmes it says on Day 6 to choose "Don't go to Bob's Corner", then "Say hello", then "Go right". However, although I've made sure to get max points for Holmes up until the night of Day 6, after I decline Katy's offer (i.e., don't go to Bob's Corner), the game proceeds to take me to the alley with Jenna and her friend. After they run off, I'm on Day 7. I never saw any other options for Holmes the rest of the game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
you say it's new, you added things, then why does it end in the exact same place everytime?

moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
I am not getting additional scenes for Officer Holmes on day 6 and don't get any zombie movie thing for Katy. No idea what I am doing wrong.

I wish the dev the best of luck because all the branching paths seem hard to keep straight.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
you say it's new, you added things, then why does it end in the exact same place everytime?
I doesn't. It continues into Day 7 if you've installed v0.12b (not v0.12 from earlier). It may depend on what choices you've made previously, however. But for instance, the night of Day 6 can have an encounter in an abandoned subway station with either Trish or Holmes, and Day 7 includes more Malia content.

Last edited:

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
I do have to complain about the conduct in the Rachel room scene where you spend the entire time looking at the secondary girl instead of Rachel. That just seems kinda dickish.
I must thank you RoadWulf as I have never heard of the word "dickish" which sent me on a 1/2 hour trip to find out if it is an actual word and if so, its definition and etymology. I had its definition in mind the moment I read it but I had to seek it out. Call me analish. Here's what I found. ...
Adjective
dickish ( dickish, dickish)

1. ( , , , ) Characteristic of a (a contemptible person); offensively unpleasant and vexatious.
I get so annoyed with his dickish behavior.

I salute your vocabulary and now have "dickish" added to mine. I doubt "cuntish" would fly. Damn!

Sign.png

Reactions: RoadWulf

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I'm confused by the walkthrough a bit. Firstly, I've now installed v0.12b to make sure I can get to Day 7.

Now then, for Holmes it says on Day 6 to choose "Don't go to Bob's Corner", then "Say hello", then "Go right". However, although I've made sure to get max points for Holmes up until the night of Day 6, after I decline Katy's offer (i.e., don't go to Bob's Corner), the game proceeds to take me to the alley with Jenna and her friend. After they run off, I'm on Day 7. I never saw any other options for Holmes the rest of the game.
I figured out how to proceed. You have to not visit Katy on Day 3. The result will be that you automatically go to the alleyway and see Jenna. You'll then have the option in the WT (Say hello). You will afterward also automatically take the right fork in the alley, which eventually results in an encounter with Holmes.

(This also works if you are on the Trish path; the final encounter on Day 6 at night will be with Trish instead of Holmes. However, in Trish's case, it's more automatic, since you never meet Katy on Day 1 because you never take the city tour with Zoey.)

Reactions: KnottyGames

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
am gonna try and guess which dames match each planned fetish/kink/whatnot :p Lesbians : Jenna,Emma and whoever else you can convince :p Corruption : Zoey ,Prostitution : Chloe(she's the camgirl too) BDSM : Caroline Femdom,Jules Maledom(tables will be turned on her) Transformation : Jenna/Joey(even if they eventually show up together..there is something fishy and you did get bonked on the noggin :p ), Tentacles : Ash, Mind Control : Penny, Enhanced Humans : Trish, Good Old Fashioned Romance : Madison and..believe it or not Rachel(blue haired gal)

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Had to delete this one. I could enumerate all the reasons I couldn't get into it (MC is an obnoxious, cartoonish fuck, doesn't know what doom metal is (and that's a plot point), scenes with characters I dislike are forced, etc.), but the main thing is what it's supposed to want to deliver: it's not any kind of fetish game, but a romance game. And as much as I need a romance game (you may have seen me mention this, once-or-thrice), they never deliver, and with so many characters being rotated in-and-out like passersby on the way to work, it's even less likely to. Even as far as it's begun, every step is a cliché. MC kind of feels like a mini-Chad, fumbling around town, getting clout points with all the girls who haven't found the Big Chad yet.

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Games like this will always suffer from two things:

1: You HAVE to play with a walkthrough and even then it is sometimes still confusing.
2: Because of the ton of different characters you will have a very low amount of content for each character, especially since not every character appears every day.

A little less is sometimes better.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
am gonna try and guess which dames match each planned fetish/kink/whatnot :p Lesbians : Jenna,Emma and whoever else you can convince :p Corruption : Zoey ,Prostitution : Chloe(she's the camgirl too) BDSM : Caroline Femdom,Jules Maledom(tables will be turned on her) Transformation : Jenna/Joey(even if they eventually show up together..there is something fishy and you did get bonked on the noggin :p ), Tentacles : Ash, Mind Control : Penny, Enhanced Humans : Trish, Good Old Fashioned Romance : Madison and..believe it or not Rachel(blue haired gal)
Very good guesses on these, but I'll neither confirm or deny which ones you got right. ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And where, pray tell, are Holmes and Sara in all of this? I'm outraged, sir, outraged! :sneaky:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This still seems to be crashing half way through day 7, pretty much no matter which path I've taken.
Really? I've not had that problem. Can you say at what point (after which exact render / piece of dialogue, if possible) it happens? I'm sure Knotty Games will want to know.

Sep 12, 2019
Really? I've not had that problem. Can you say at what point (after which exact render / piece of dialogue, if possible) it happens? I'm sure Knotty Games will want to know.
I'm getting kicked back to the menu when:
On day 7:
* After meeting with Malia, I choose to visit Rachel's dorm
* After meeting with Malia, I choose the library
* After choosing not to meet with Malia, I finish talking to Caroline.

• Thinking Face

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
On day 7:
I think that is the entire update.
Unless there is a bug of some sort.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
On day 7:
I think that is the entire update.
Unless there is a bug of some sort.
I think Efol is correct. After each of those, I get a screen thanking me for playing, and then I'm taken to the game's main menu. Day 7 isn't finished yet (it's just been started), so I wouldn't expect much after what you've described.

Also, Caroline: yum.... ;)

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes