• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Is there an issue with the Chloe Path. I am following the walkthrough exactly and seem to be missing something on day 4 where is say to "order" but i never get that option. I also tried
For me, the Cloe route works with the following decisions.
Is there an issue with the Chloe Path. I am following the walkthrough exactly and seem to be missing something on day 4 where is say to "order" but i never get that option. I also tried the path above and still not getting it.

Edit: Uggg appears to be an issue with Emma's path as well. Think i will wait for an updated walkthrough that works better

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Games like this will always suffer from two things:

1: You HAVE to play with a walkthrough and even then it is sometimes still confusing.
2: Because of the ton of different characters you will have a very low amount of content for each character, especially since not every character appears every day.

A little less is sometimes better.
I agree, More Madison and Trish would be very very appreciated. :sneaky:

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Why do dev's keep removing Renpy functionnalities like "Autosave" from their games? Especially when they have dead end scenarios. I hate having to save my game every 2 minutes just in case I either make a bad choice or have a power failure.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I know its part of the path an all but dame some time I wish you could just pick both choices. Like pick talk to Caroline an then talk to Jenna/Joey lol I dont like making discussions I'm a perv I want all the poon in the school :) I just now see theres a Walkthrough an all the girls Ive missed. I'm on the Zoey/Katy/Malia rout I think.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
This guy needs a MOD so I can be a "Perverted Poon Hunter lol select all the choices so I dont have to make discussion on the poon my Mc's after :)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you need to make a call..on the Red Phone..to Maim Lain ..or put up the Maim-Lain Mod-Signal and hope he comes to your rescue...alas..i think even this game is beyond any modders abilities to get you every dame

Reactions: Skads

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Yours and the other users concerns are perfectly reasonable. The amount of routes is a bit crazy compared to some of the other indie VNs out there. This game is an admittedly ambitious project where the amount of choices is thematically in line with the type of story I wanted to tell. I suppose the story could be pruned down to 12 characters, but in the end I suppose all the characters have grown on me and their stories (even more so than a month ago) are becoming more intertwined. I'm certainly not opposed to the idea of a reduced cast which eventually gets filled in later, though.

Let me touch on this quote specifically to provide some information about the development process.

The basic story for each character route is contained in a spreadsheet, essentially completed but with wiggle room for new ideas/branches that come up. This is supplemented by a massive flowchart containing each day and character scene with conditionals. This flowchart is the one used for the official walkthroughs that are posted. Finally, a third document contains each character scene with which plot points, visual design notes and anything else that needs to happen. All three of these documents contain an outline for the entire game from beginning to endings. Using these, each character has a fully formed arc or as good a story as I can tell for this format.

So the weekly workload essentially boils down to checking the flowchart and determining which characters are going to get scenes in the next update. Then writing the dialogue and code for those scenes (the easiest part). Then rendering those scenes which are done (or writing more scenes while rendering). Do some testing once it's all finished and upload. Rinse and repeat.

I'm essentially just writing out pre-outlined scenes and doing renders with most of the heavy design lifting out of the way. Sometimes it gets a little tiresome, but watching the steady increase in people enjoy the game has been a joy to watch, especially compared to even a month ago. This is a project I want to finish because I think that the end product will be something that is unique, compelling and hopefully creates a few boners along the way!
Nooooooooooooo do not reduce character story just provide us with a better walkthrough because there is too much branching paths and the current walkthrough just does not provide enough information to follow those paths of your liking correctly

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This is not a game that can easily be played with updates it seems it's best to wait for a completed game to continue with this too many choices and current walkthrough is not helpful

Reactions: qaywsx and Kond

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nice game so far ,,PLEASE don't turn me into a girl ..... at least not yet ..lmao

daedalus01

Nov 6, 2017
So, is it just me, or is it impossible to get both Chloe's 1st and 2nd point? The first point requires you to visit the ero-games club the first two times, whereas the second needs you to have Trish points, which can only be gained by missing one of the two meetings.
The little character guide in the walkthrough makes it look as though you can get all her points, though.

I'm trying to do a max-points route for all the girls, and this bothers me.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
So, is it just me, or is it impossible to get both Chloe's 1st and 2nd point? The first point requires you to visit the ero-games club the first two times, whereas the second needs you to have Trish points, which can only be gained by missing one of the two meetings.
The little character guide in the walkthrough makes it look as though you can get all her points, though.

I'm trying to do a max-points route for all the girls, and this bothers me.
This part of the game always seems to cause trouble. I think I'm going to change the requirements for the Day 4 lab scene again to ensure that Chloe, Trish and Emma are all accessible here while allowing max points for 1 via the walkthrough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax

daedalus01

Nov 6, 2017
This part of the game always seems to cause trouble. I think I'm going to change the requirements for the Day 4 lab scene again to ensure that Chloe, Trish and Emma are all accessible here while allowing max points for 1 via the walkthrough.
That'd be great! Would it make sense story-wise for the MC to go to the science lab without ever having met Trish, though?

Also, just thought I'd add that I really like this game so far. In case the whole "all maximum routes" thing didn't give that away.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnottyGames
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes