KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
The pdf walkthrough is kinda written poorly, but will be revamped in a future update to streamline information better. There is, however, an in-game walkthrough mode which is a lot better at helping you decide which choices to take in order to make progress with certain girls.

And CookieMonster666 is right. Most of the complexity comes from the start of the game when there are more simultaneous options available. Once certain routes become closed/more focused, the complexity decreases a lot.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
KnottyGames

The romance/sex scene with Zoey was very sweet.

A bit of feedback if you're interested. In spoilers in case not interested and/or to avoid spoiling the game for someone else:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just some brief feedback, so far a game I'd recommend for folks to try it, it's pretty good.

have a nice day kitten.gif

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
this is one of the game where I say TO MANY isn't always good.

Like you got LOTS of girls and options but to even get it all you gotta replay the game and try different paths over to get ALL the content in the game which I personally hate.

plus the walkthru is not good imo.

Like I don't got time to play a game for hours on hours to get all the content. Just don't got the time.

So I will say this is my biggest gripe with the game. Also the sex scenes. If you don't have animations that's fine, but the long static scenes is just boring. At least add some stop motion or faster transitions so the sex scenes don't look so dry.

but yea these are my only complaints.

Reactions: Ancandune

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So I will say this is my biggest gripe with the game. Also the sex scenes. If you don't have animations that's fine, but the long static scenes is just boring. At least add some stop motion or faster transitions so the sex scenes don't look so dry.
Hold on, what version did you play? 0.22 added animations to most (maybe all?) scenes.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
this is one of the game where I say TO MANY isn't always good.

Like you got LOTS of girls and options but to even get it all you gotta replay the game and try different paths over to get ALL the content in the game which I personally hate.
I get not having time, but I can't imagine complaining that a game provides you a lot of options. It provides replayability for later, and it gives what a lot of games give far too little of. I think the number of options is great and would encourage devs to do a lot more of this, provided it doesn't derail their VNs into abandonment.
Like I don't got time to play a game for hours on hours to get all the content. Just don't got the time.
Far too many people want to "catch them all" in a game IMO. This isn't Pokémon. This is a visual novel, which is supposed to have a lot of options if done correctly. You can include at least a couple of girls with each playthrough, reducing the number of times you have to play to see all the content, and the Skip option in Ren'Py makes getting through repeated scenes a pretty simple affair. Worst case, just pick a LI or two and don't worry about the others.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
If you enjoy this game, please consider supporting the dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: For those of you who have purchase and played on Steam, trading cards are retroactively added to your account once the developer is given access and activates them. You won't need to open the game or play more (though if you want to, go for it :)). They'll just show up in your inventory.

Last edited:

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
so the game is to have 4 episodes in total and now its gonna be final 2 episodes because according to steam only misses the last 2 episodes and is what it seems what dev is working now.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
so the game is to have 4 episodes in total and now its gonna be final 2 episodes because according to steam only misses the last 2 episodes and is what it seems what dev is working now.
The definition of "episode," as Knotty decided on it seems to be one in-game week. So the Steam version, with Episode 1 and 2 are the first 14 days of the game.

If there are to be four episodes, that would mean that there's plenty of development left (though there is no saying if the future days will accelerate or slow down compared to the current ones).

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Same questions as (almost) always with these 2 tags (which have opposite definitions on this site) :
- exhibitionism : is it actual (=PUBLIC) exhibitionism, or just nudity in private ?
- virgin : is it about loosing, or keeping her virginity (and find other "ways" :love:) ?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Same questions as (almost) always with these 2 tags (which have opposite definitions on this site) :
- exhibitionism : is it actual (=PUBLIC) exhibitionism, or just nudity in private ?
- virgin : is it about loosing, or keeping her virginity (and find other "ways" :love:) ?
exhibitionism: nothing public public, just some scenes in public places. like a handjob in a middle of a campus square with other people walking around but not seeing it, or a blowjob at the library, that sort of stuff

virgin: I don't think I understand because I've never seen an AVN where virgins kept their virginity at the end. but there is a character here that does other stuff first and is still a virgin, but that shouldn't last too long (at least in game time)

Reactions: Armelle69

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Day 16 Caroline Preview

Katy Day 16 Preview 2

Another preview render of Katy's Day 16 scene.
A preview of Caroline's Day 16 scene before adding post-production
(the area behind the blinds is transparent).

MC: Getting to be with Caroline and Katy would be a dream come true.

Reactions: lockerxx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Day 16 Caroline Preview

Katy Day 16 Preview 2

Another preview render of Katy's Day 16 scene.
A preview of Caroline's Day 16 scene before adding post-production
(the area behind the blinds is transparent).

MC: Getting to be with Caroline and Katy would be a dream come true.
Were there supposed to be links or included images with your post? I don't see either. Or are you just saying a threesome would be amazing (because I agree)?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes