crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
How many girls the game will have?

Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?
Choices matter. Like, 4 different characters can literally die by the end of the second week. And the choices in the first 2 days can lock you out of half of the characters routes. Which can make the game a bit railroaded after the first week. Or at least some people think so. But that might change in the future because enough people complained about the lack of choices starting from the second week to make Knotty think about changing some route requirements

That reminds me, I've completely remade the in-game flowchart, now it's split into days so it doesn't lag anymore and looks a bit better (at least I think so)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This won't be in the next update because the next update is "animations for existing content". But it's likely to be included in 0.23 because I want to use a newer RenPy version for better tooltips and if Knotty decides to change the route requirements for week 2, we can blame any broken saves on RenPy update :cool:

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Is there a list of which girls are mutually exclusive, or which ones go together? In order to limit the number of times you need to replay.

For instance I think you can see all the scenes for Ash/Jenna/Emma or Rachel & Katy in one playthrough (at least currently).

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Anyone have the version that has the Madison gangbang scene? I would like to play it to see what it was about. I think it is the version 0.15

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Is there a list of which girls are mutually exclusive, or which ones go together? In order to limit the number of times you need to replay.

For instance I think you can see all the scenes for Ash/Jenna/Emma or Rachel & Katy in one playthrough (at least currently).
If you enable the walkthrough, the character screens should have a button that shows it

also I made this when day 14 dropped and day 15 scenes haven't blocked anyone's route yet

Reactions: Aelth

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Please help, how do I avoid the handjob from Penny on day 8? That scene seems to happen no matter what I pick, is it mandatory?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Please help, how do I avoid the handjob from Penny on day 8? That scene seems to happen no matter what I pick, is it mandatory?
two ways
1. avoid Penny on week 1 (you can sit with her on day 5 if you don't want to watch the camgirls with the boys but that's it)
2. be on some other route (Caroline, Jenna, Isabella)

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
two ways
1. avoid Penny on week 1 (you can sit with her on day 5 if you don't want to watch the camgirls with the boys but that's it)
2. be on some other route (Caroline, Jenna, Isabella)
1. Doesn't work, I tried to watch the cam girl instead of sitting with her, the scene still triggers later.
2. In regards to routes, is there a route that keeps you non sexual until you can brake it off?

Basically, I've played through the game a lot, but I want to have one playthrough in which MC does everything with Zoey and is serious about relationships, while not being sexual with anyone else, so no kisses, no handjobs, no sexual acts etc. from anyone except Zoey. Is that possible at all?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
1. Doesn't work, I tried to watch the cam girl instead of sitting with her, the scene still triggers later.
2. In regards to routes, is there a route that keeps you non sexual until you can brake it off?

Basically, I've played through the game a lot, but I want to have one playthrough in which MC does everything with Zoey and is serious about relationships, while not being sexual with anyone else, so no kisses, no handjobs, no sexual acts etc. from anyone except Zoey. Is that possible at all?
1. day 8 scene triggers if you
  • showed her the library when she first appears
  • helped her with the jocks
  • helped her with Caleb instead of answering Malia's call
  • or went shopping with her
any one of these and she'll find you on day 8
2. yes it's possible. a lot of routes can be kept as non-sexual for a while (I think only Katy and Jules have required sex scenes before day 12)

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
1. day 8 scene triggers if you
  • showed her the library when she first appears
  • helped her with the jocks
  • helped her with Caleb instead of answering Malia's call
  • or went shopping with her
Nope, still got it even though I avoided her at every opportunity. I guess it has to do exclussively with not being on route, I just tried getting on route with someone and then that scene didn't trigger. Or maybe it still triggers IF you are on route, as in if you want it and if you do everything you've mentioned.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Nope, still got it even though I avoided her at every opportunity. I guess it has to do exclussively with not being on route, I just tried getting on route with someone and then that scene didn't trigger. Or maybe it still triggers IF you are on route, as in if you want it and if you do everything you've mentioned.
Like crabs said and after looking at the code, Penny's Day 8 scene should only be offered if you do any of those 4 scenes with her regardless if you're on any other routes. I might have overlooked something somewhere, though.

Also, I've been wanting to add a rejection choice for that scene for a while but never got around to it. So next update, I'll be adding one for that and any other sex scenes that don't have one (mostly in week 1).

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Like crabs said and after looking at the code, Penny's Day 8 scene should only be offered if you do any of those 4 scenes with her regardless if you're on any other routes. I might have overlooked something somewhere, though.
I swear, I've been holding down control key for an hour, restarting the game over and over again, trying every possible combination to not trigger that scene, I've avoided every interaction with her possible. Naturally because I only wanted Zoey, I've avoided every other route as well. That scene triggered for me regardless, and I only stopped getting it when I started getting on different routes. The only non-sexual route I found was Malik, because you can decline sex with her at her house, as opposed to other routes, where blowjobs just happen and you can't say no.

Also, I've been wanting to add a rejection choice for that scene for a while but never got around to it. So next update, I'll be adding one for that and any other sex scenes that don't have one (mostly in week 1).
Bless. I am one of the people that thinks all sexual content should always be optional, not just because sometimes I want to roleplay an MC that doesn't take sex casually, but also because I don't find every girl hot and I want to see the scenes only with the ones that I find hot. If there would be a choice to not kiss / get blowjobs / see people naked ( like the Malik option where you HAVE to choose between blowjob and seeing her naked ) / sex etc. and a choice to close started routes, it would be ideal, because otherwise I love the game.

Other than that, I had one more question. I got the game on Steam awhile ago, and the latest update added animations and stuff, but the version on Steam seems to be lagging behind in content currently. I got to Zoe sex with this version here on F95, but on steam the game ends after the battle.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Other than that, I had one more question. I got the game on Steam awhile ago, and the latest update added animations and stuff, but the version on Steam seems to be lagging behind in content currently. I got to Zoe sex with this version here on F95, but on steam the game ends after the battle.
The Steam version only goes up to Day 14 but will include any updates to that content. The Patreon version is the one that adds new story content. When Day 21 is complete, it will be released as the next part on Steam.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The Steam version only goes up to Day 14 but will include any updates to that content. The Patreon version is the one that adds new story content. When Day 21 is complete, it will be released as the next part on Steam.
On which day is the patreon version currently?

knight8

Formerly 'BlackOne 34'
Sep 17, 2017
Its been some time since i played the game and i wanna know how far can you go with Penny in the last update?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes