ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
For all those folks talking about the MC's pullout game despite Zoey's plans...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe these are all explained in-game during their scenes, so despite the premise being "Creampie-mania," it's usually not that simple. And week 3 is going to turn a lot of things on their heads. "Best laid plans" and all.
ok i buy that ... still tho in the heat of the moment and all ;)
would be rather hard just to pullout :ROFLMAO:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Excellent game: Needs: 1) a way to name saves. With so many paths it's tough to remember what's what after updates. 2) a "true" walkthrough for those of us (like me) who are too lazy to play through so many paths. The in game walkthrough actually isn't bad, but what I'd be looking for is, basically, about 12 or so "walkthroughs" targeted at maxing the girl of your choice. Example, I see a 4 way with Zoey, the blue haried girl, and one other that I don't even remember and I have NO idea how to get there. Another example, say I want Max zoey, then there'd be a "zoey" walkthrough, or Madison, or Jules, etc. All in all I'm loving the game and it's keeping me wanting more, good job Dev!

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
Excellent game: Needs: 1) a way to name saves. With so many paths it's tough to remember what's what after updates. 2) a "true" walkthrough for those of us (like me) who are too lazy to play through so many paths. The in game walkthrough actually isn't bad, but what I'd be looking for is, basically, about 12 or so "walkthroughs" targeted at maxing the girl of your choice. Example, I see a 4 way with Zoey, the blue haried girl, and one other that I don't even remember and I have NO idea how to get there. Another example, say I want Max zoey, then there'd be a "zoey" walkthrough, or Madison, or Jules, etc. All in all I'm loving the game and it's keeping me wanting more, good job Dev!
You can name the saves. There's a text box at the bottom of the screen when you go to save the game.

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
I think there's a misprint in the walkthrough. I am trying to get Trish and Madison on the same game save and no matter which choice I make from this point, it will not let me do it. It actually sacrifices the one for the other.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I think there's a misprint in the walkthrough. I am trying to get Trish and Madison on the same game save and no matter which choice I make from this point, it will not let me do it. It actually sacrifices the one for the other.
here, you need to choose Trish. but if you pick all Madison choices later (day 8 is actually not necessary so you can pick Trish there) you'll be able to get them both

1. already there
2. 12? more like 33. For solo paths you can follow the icons above choices, they were made specifically for that. But for subroutes, I have no idea how I'd even start

Last edited:
Reactions: faradhii

:asg:

Aug 3, 2018
For all those folks talking about the MC's pullout game despite Zoey's plans...
It is the nature of these things that people with complaints will comment vastly more frequently than those who are satisfied with your product. It is also the nature of these things that, when you work hard at something and see nothing but criticism in return for your labors, no matter how you may try to be above it, it's hurtful. I'm guessing you tried to let it slide, until enough people kept making the same comment.

If the game was a finished product, I think there would seem a natural flow of things, an escalation of the intimacy of relationships with the characters that leads to what people have been asking for. I think the only reason some people in the forum are so overeager for what is to come is because they are watching the game develop in real time. "X Years and still no creampie!?" But it's only some weeks in game, and even less for the person playing it straight through. :giggle: I think that people just lose perspective, or fail to see the trajectory of the game, or the reasons behind things. It's not your fault, you're doing a great job. :)

I can appreciate that you were able to make a game with so many characters without it becoming a tangled mess. I can appreciate why the game chooses to focus on fewer interests as it moves forward, rather than more, as it's what makes the thing possible to create in any manageable way. I can appreciate that you did add some unique content for certain character combinations; it feels like a bonus given how complicated a game like this has the potential to be already. I appreciate what you've done. I appreciate you. :)

Remember also that the particular complaint is a good problem to have: you could have some technically complicated problem, something difficult to solve, and instead you have people impatient to see the content that you eventually intend to implement anyway. You have a problem that solves itself, and you have a problem of people liking your game enough that they have a hard time waiting for more. :)

Maybe it was just me who felt bad reading the complaints for days--not to say there's anything wrong in making them, but it's one-sided, and you deserve to hear some nice things alongside them. There are so many people who enjoy your game in silence, and never say the nice things that they think about it, or about you. Maybe I don't say the nice things that I think as often as I should. If you ever feel low or frustrated, though, just remember that there are people out there, thinking all of those nice comments you wish they'd post. :giggle: And even the ones who complain love what you do, they're just nitpicking it a bit. ;)

Thanks for all you do. You're a star. :)

ZSTAR - Copy.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm a little confused, so I apologize for my ignorance. I understood from very early on that the intent is to have only one-girl endings, everything narrowing steadily until the end. I have multiple playthroughs, with things narrowed down to basically one girl for each one.

For example, I have one playthrough that originally focused on Holmes and Malia (their paths never seemed to conflict for maybe half the game or so). I did split those into two separate sets of saves several versions ago, however. I now have one that focuses on Holmes but has options for Malia still; and I have the other that is focused on Malia, with some Holmes options.

However, after returning to the crystal in v0.21b, I'm being asked whether I still want Zoey to stay in the MC's timeline with him, with a Talk to Zoey upstairs / Get to the college set of choices. Does this simply mean that I have enough Zoey points still so that the game hasn't yet locked me out of shifting to a Zoey-only path?

I have no intention of doing that on this playthrough, but it's an unexpected option at this point, given the foci I've had on this particular set of runs through the game.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I'm a little confused, so I apologize for my ignorance. I understood from very early on that the intent is to have only one-girl endings, everything narrowing steadily until the end. I have multiple playthroughs, with things narrowed down to basically one girl for each one.

For example, I have one playthrough that originally focused on Holmes and Malia (their paths never seemed to conflict for maybe half the game or so). I did split those into two separate sets of saves several versions ago, however. I now have one that focuses on Holmes but has options for Malia still; and I have the other that is focused on Malia, with some Holmes options.

However, after returning to the crystal in v0.21b, I'm being asked whether I still want Zoey to stay in the MC's timeline with him, with a Talk to Zoey upstairs / Get to the college set of choices. Does this simply mean that I have enough Zoey points still so that the game hasn't yet locked me out of shifting to a Zoey-only path?

I have no intention of doing that on this playthrough, but it's an unexpected option at this point, given the foci I've had on this particular set of runs through the game.
yes, that means you still have enough points to keep her route open. which is normal, you have to actively ignore Zoey to close her route. since you're on Malia's route and don't want Zoey, I'd recommend going to the college

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes, that means you still have enough points to keep her route open. which is normal, you have to actively ignore Zoey to close her route. since you're on Malia's route and don't want Zoey, I'd recommend going to the college
OK, that's what I figured and what I've done. Thanks for confirming.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Oh no looks like the MC is caught in a time loop! Or maybe it's just shoddy programming. :sneaky:

I found the bug you listed and it'll be patched for the next update. Thanks for reporting it.
Err...bug still in there? Started a fresh game with everything running smooth up to day 11 or 12. I don't know how it's supposed to be:
In the afternoon of day 11 MC has the choice to "Offer to drop it off" (Jenna) or "Don't offer" (Ash). => Jenna => MC watches Jenna and Ash => meeting Zoey. On day 12 something strange happens in the afternoon: 1. Ash scene from day 11 (correct?) and after that MC is at Caroline's (still afternoon, wtf???). And we start on day 11 again.

Edit:
Ok, this bug isn't still in the game but again. Played the the same route, same choices in v0.20 and it went through ok.

Edit 2 3:
Regarding v0.20: I have a problem to stay on Ashs subroute in my Jenna playthrough. Somehow i'm locked on a Jules path. Hints? Figured it out; had to skip a Jenna scene.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Err...bug still in there? Started a fresh game with everything running smooth up to day 11 or 12. I don't know how it's supposed to be:
In the afternoon of day 11 MC has the choice to "Offer to drop it off" (Jenna) or "Don't offer" (Ash). => Jenna => MC watches Jenna and Ash => meeting Zoey. On day 12 something strange happens in the afternoon: 1. Ash scene from day 11 (correct?) and after that MC is at Caroline's (still afternoon, wtf???). And we start on day 11 again.

Edit:
Ok, this bug isn't still in the game but again. Played the the same route, same choices in v0.20 and it went through ok.
ok, found it. put this script.rpy file inside \game folder

Reactions: Anus Mundi

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?is the story good?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes