Strep

Jan 15, 2018
Was the Jenna route changed? When I loaded her save and continued it, it looped, repeated the day and I was forced into ash's route too. I am also not able to get her route alone if I start a new game, I even followed both the built in WT and the 0.20 pdf one and couldn't get it. Do you have to go for both Jenna and Ash if you want the Jenna route now?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Is it possible to have Madison, Chloe and Emma in the same story?
Yes. Kinda difficult to pull off but possible

Was the Jenna route changed? When I loaded her save and continued it, it looped, repeated the day and I was forced into ash's route too. I am also not able to get her route alone if I start a new game, I even followed both the built in WT and the 0.20 pdf one and couldn't get it. Do you have to go for both Jenna and Ash if you want the Jenna route now?
Weird, just played from the start and got Jenna route without Ash. Can you give me your saves? Also, if Ash is there when you talk to Joey, you're not on her route

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
o.k i don't get this story is a little messed up .... heres why

sorry i can't spoilers for shit

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
lol
Her: to save the world... creampies!
MC: but i just got level 100 in Pullout!!
i know right ... when i read thru this update and watched as the retard MC kept pulling out i was thinking ... wtf do these dev's even remember what they made zoey tell the MC ?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
well this is kinda the flip side world where John/Sarah conner can fall in love with the Terminator instead of Kyle reese lol

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
ok thats just soo fucking weird .... so making himself the father of himself :ROFLMAO:
LOL thats one version.. i was thinking more how mc is john or sarah conner and instead of falling for Kyle Reese (Zoe) he can fall for the Terminator (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) lol

Going off what you said tho i did originally think Zoe was going to turn out to be his daughter till it was revealed how much time in the future she was from

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
LOL thats one version.. i was thinking more how mc is john or sarah conner and instead of falling for Kyle Reese (Zoe) he can fall for the Terminator (
) lol

Going off what you said tho i did originally think Zoe was going to turn out to be his daughter till it was revealed how much time in the future she was from
Why do you have to choose? Fall for both of them

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
For all those folks talking about the MC's pullout game despite Zoey's plans...
I believe these are all explained in-game during their scenes, so despite the premise being "Creampie-mania," it's usually not that simple. And week 3 is going to turn a lot of things on their heads. "Best laid plans" and all.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes