Talmadge

May 7, 2018
As a small hint, every character has some sort of secret. Some are major, others are minor. You might want to do reruns with each path individually so that you can learn them. :)
Yeah. Haven't seen Jules since I ratted her out to the cop for shoplifting. And the girl the Dean mentions. Haven't met her at all, I don't think. And the gossip girl. I just totally blew her off. This is definitely one of those you have to do multiple play-throughs to know everything. But, I still have my suspicions about Penny that I will keep to myself for now.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
As a small hint, every character has some sort of secret. Some are major, others are minor. You might want to do reruns with each path individually so that you can learn them. :)
Na, i dont care. i just stick to my favorit 4-5 girls. After then i am tired replaying the game. But yeah sometimes it got strange, when some girl says about someone I have never met

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Three things.
1. The game wouldn't let me save at the end of the episode. I chose for Zoey not to do it. And, after sleeping with the person, it wouldn't let me save. Did I do something wrong? OR is that supposed to happen?
2. I don't know if the Dev is on here, but on the Steam version, there is a thing on the top, right hand side of the screen you can click and it is supposed to bring up a Path Tree. Problem is, it causes the game to come up with "not responding" several times before, and after it shows. It even froze up the game at one point, removing all the text and not letting me do anything. I had to close down and restart the game.
3. I'll restart and take different paths to see more. But, is there a way to continue Jule's path without joining in on bullying Madison? She has too much going on, she doesn't deserve that!
Thanks for any help y'all can give! Love the game.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Okay. Three things.
1. The game wouldn't let me save at the end of the episode. I chose for Zoey not to do it. And, after sleeping with the person, it wouldn't let me save. Did I do something wrong? OR is that supposed to happen?
2. I don't know if the Dev is on here, but on the Steam version, there is a thing on the top, right hand side of the screen you can click and it is supposed to bring up a Path Tree. Problem is, it causes the game to come up with "not responding" several times before, and after it shows. It even froze up the game at one point, removing all the text and not letting me do anything. I had to close down and restart the game.
3. I'll restart and take different paths to see more. But, is there a way to continue Jule's path without joining in on bullying Madison? She has too much going on, she doesn't deserve that!
Thanks for any help y'all can give! Love the game.
1. honestly don't remember if it saves or not, I usually roll back when the logo shows up and save there
2. yeah, better not click that button until the next update. who would've thought putting 200+ buttons with tooltips on one screen was a bad idea. it should be better in the next update but I'm not sure if the fix (if you can call throwing it away and making a new one "fixing") will get to Steam because the changes I made require RenPy update
3. yes. you have to lie to the police officer, after that she'll invite you to her house on Sunday. before that, go to art class on Tuesday (have to ignore the asshole dude) or a phone shop on Wednesday (don't do history tutoring with Madison on Tuesday) to make sure she likes you enough. if she does, she'll invite you again on day 9 and her path will start for real

Reactions: Talmadge

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
is the walkthrough fixed with this release? or the game still dies for 3-10 seconds when you open the walkthrough screen

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played the game for a while how much further along is this version to the one I have on steam
can anyone tell me?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I haven't played the game for a while how much further along is this version to the one I have on steam
can anyone tell me?
Well, not knowing what version you have on Steam, it is hard to know where your game ends. If you updated to the latest version, then it ends in the same place as yours does. I believe it is the end of episode 2. Zoey does her thing against the stranger. If you chose for her not to do it, you find out who the stranger is. I'm currently playing it again to a different outcome, so I don't know what happens if you tell her to do it.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know it's probably an unpopular option.
But I really only want the Zoey only path
It's my main save

I know we can bang everyone but to me she is special.
She is the star of the game for me

But anyway the game is awesome
A cut above the usual stuff I see on here

Edit - Damn getting that Zoey achievement is proving hard even with the guide lol

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I guess WE are unpopular. :)
Haha, but yeah she is easily in my top ten list of favourite girls
In visual novels
I really like how she wants to help us with girls
And i'm thinking "no baby i only want you" lol
It's a great storyline imo

I might do a manwhore path in the future
But i knew after a few scenes with Zoey
I wanted to stay loyal to her.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. So. I've gone through Maddison's, Caroline's, Penny's, Jules', Ash's, Jenna's, Zoey's, Emma's, Holmes', and Sarah's storylines. I think that just leaves Malia (I think that's the gossip girls name), right? I don't know if Rachael has an arc or not. Am I missing anyone? I don't care for the gossip girl, but I'll go through hers after I go through the ones I'm going through now just so I can have 100%.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I just found a continuity error. On Day 11, evening, the MC tells Zoey that he hasn't had sex yet. (I opted to not tell Emma about the Element), so the MC has yet to have sex. But on Day 12 morning, before Zoey give the BJ, she says "you already said you had sex". Just thought I'd point that out.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Okay. So. I've gone through Maddison's, Caroline's, Penny's, Jules', Ash's, Jenna's, Zoey's, Emma's, Holmes', and Sarah's storylines. I think that just leaves Malia (I think that's the gossip girls name), right? I don't know if Rachael has an arc or not. Am I missing anyone? I don't care for the gossip girl, but I'll go through hers after I go through the ones I'm going through now just so I can have 100%.
Malia isn't actually a gossip girl, she is a conspiracy theorist girl. Kind of seems tin foil hat type at first.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes