• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Okay, it's been a hot minute since I last played this, but how is the in-game walkthrough accessed? It's enabled on the menu, but I can't remember how to call it up.

EDIT: Disregard, I found it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Feature requests: The ability to name our saves. I usually only have 1-2 saves in a given game, but all the branching in this one paired with the long dev cycle mean that when I try to play the game, I have no idea which save is for which girl without doing some digging.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Changelog please?
Since 0.22:
Code:
---VERSION 0.23c---
    Actually implented reduced point requirements for Weeks 1-2
    Updated walkthrough mode for all new and changed content
    Fixed minor scene accessibility bugs

---VERSION 0.23b---
    Added replay scenes for Day 16 content
    Added replay scenes for Jenna and Malia Day 7
    Fixed missing image file bugs
    Fixed various spelling and grammar errors

---VERSION 0.23---
    Added new full scenes for Caroline, Emma, Holmes, Isabella, Jenna, Jules, Katy, Madison, Malia, Rachel, Sarah, Trish and Zoey
    Added subroute scenes for Chloe & Jules, Chloe & Madison, Ash & Jenna, Ash & Sarah, Isabella & Jules, Jenna & Zoey and Penny & Zoey
    Reduced Week 2 point requirements for most characters

Feature requests: The ability to name our saves. I usually only have 1-2 saves in a given game, but all the branching in this one paired with the long dev cycle mean that when I try to play the game, I have no idea which save is for which girl without doing some digging.
Plug in a name using this box. It might change as you progress through the game, so be sure to double check it's what you want.
1692921437618.png

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
What is up with the Devs updating their games so that you have to start over again when in fact they are just a bunch of bug fixes?
Same question here, corrupted save, a bit sad to have to start again :/
Saves made on critical choices are (at total random) broken. This was traced down to an update to the game engine, which unfortunately is an (effectively) impossible issue to solve. A fix has been communicated to Knotty that would prevent this issue from happening again in the future. The exact percent of saves affected is unknown.

You SHOULD be able to hit rollback and get to a point not too far earlier in the script.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
2.87 Go on Mega and 3.07 Go on Pixeldrain, does Pixeldrain add files to the game ?????
I assume you mean GB (gigabytes) and not Go (the Chinese game). It's very possible that each site approximates size and calculates what they display differently. This article might give you an idea, although it doesn't directly discuss download sites:

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Android update please
Please port for android thanks
FFR, if you search the thread and find a result for a port that was done some time ago (and isn't the current content), quoting the creator of that port can signal to them you'd like it updated:
Made a compressed Android port of v0.22 with the Gallery Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

I had to remove the ability to name your saves as it would cause an issue when saving.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: WorkUpload -
Just saying "update Android" or "port for Android" is less likely to grab their attention.

Reactions: Eonor

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Element 174 with the Gallery Mod added to v0.23c.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I said it before and I will say it again - please let the player have the last say in whether a sex scene happens or not, it is a minefield. It is SUPER hard to not get sex scene with characters that you don't want to have sex scenes with, like I could actually make a whole separate walkthrough on how to avoid sex that you don't want, and even that has some hiccups, like penny blowjob happens no matter what, and that is super frustrating. Just add a ''no'' answer whenever any intimacy is prompted.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes