Aug 12, 2018
You need 14 or more lewdness. Check an advertisement near the counter, then talk to the storekeeper.

Regular ice/fire magic won't cut it, you can find hidden bosses in places where enders spawn. Interact with the altar stone while you have blue/red/etc stone in your inventory, and the path to the shrine will open. After you beat Kagutsuchi in Fire Shrine, make a magicstone with the stone you looted there. You'll learn an ability that inflicts a burn on the enemies.
Don't forget to train with Muma. At 21 level besides other abilities you'll learn Lifesaving Treatment that restores 1000 hp.
Thanks, but i knew this. But never mind, meanwhile i got 3 level more and was able to beat her. Sometimes, the good old grind solves the problem.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
Daedroth: Here is a bug report about an error in the scripts. It is impossible to get a Micro Bikini+6. If one has a Micro Bikini+5 and attempts to upgrade it further at Apprentice Yuara in the Porto market square the game will crash with an error:
Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1409: SyntaxError occurred.

unexpected tCONSTANT, expecting keyword_do or '{' or '('
ex_a_name(5,Your Micro Bikini has been strengthened!)
It sounds like some sort of typo or mispaste where perhaps some quotation marks could be missing or something similar.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
There seem to be a lot more chrystals in the gallery than this artist's previous work (Aina), so that's good, but damn how he F'd up on the 'game' portion of the game.

After the completely convoluted mess that is the start of the game, where you're gonna be stuck in perpetuity w/o a guide (since you literally need to do stuff multiple times, like check the posters AND do it at a specific in-game time no less, so you can do it and see no result, and normally you simply don't keep retrying stuff that doesn't work!).

But after that they go and let the friggin' level guide F off in the very early stages of the game when you've only leveled up like once or twice. It's F'ing rediculous that there's no alternative. Even many F'ing hours and some bosses later that chick is still in a bed somewhere, leaving me with severely lacking skills, especially healing wise.
Which of course makes this an even more annoying grind fest than it already is.

Pffff, I generally don't mind a bit of grinding, but terrible game design just annoys the crap outta me. It's really like this dude thought to himself 'how can I best waste my audience's time and annoy them the most'.
I hate myself for being the completionist that has a hard time quitting stuff I start.

Sure, Aina's game portion wasn't much more than a placeholder, not having much meat. But rather that than something utterly annoying. Really, it makes me wanna vent my annoyance of this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamacathearmeroar

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Daedroth: Here is a bug report about an error in the scripts. It is impossible to get a Micro Bikini+6. If one has a Micro Bikini+5 and attempts to upgrade it further at Apprentice Yuara in the Porto market square the game will crash with an error:

It sounds like some sort of typo or mispaste where perhaps some quotation marks could be missing or something similar.
Yeah, I know, thanks. I accidentally copypasted/put Your Micro Bikini has been strengthened! instead of "Micro Bikini +5" into the script.
It's fixed here:

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah, I know, thanks. I accidentally copypasted/put Your Micro Bikini has been strengthened! instead of "Micro Bikini +5" into the script.
It's fixed here:
MEGA
Ah, so you have been aware of that. I assume that also fixes some other things as well. Perhaps I should repackage that and have an uploader swap out the links at the top of the thread. Thank you for your quick response.

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
Hey, guys, help me please ! I'm stuck at the moment, where bounty guildman is taking phone call and quest of killing the parasite is getting prioritized. So, this guy tells me to go into the hospital, to talk to injured human, but going there and talking to nurse, doctor and nurse on 2nd floor don't do anything for me, they are just telling regular sh*t, same as the quest isn't active or it probably bugged. Is something wrong with my game, or I didn't met some shady requirements ? Because I'm trying to play purely

Alex Taylor

Apr 19, 2018
Would someone have a save before entering the recollection room? I wanted to explore a bit more but i don't have the patiance to beat the game again

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
I'm kinda stuck because Muna is hospitalized after Elena beat Yaldabaoth in sewer and I tried to get the Angel Wing but Amaterasu (I don't remember her name for sure) in Sanctuary beats me, so I went to Lana Wetlands barely beat Golos. What to do after slaying Golos? Go to the Magma Mines, because I tried to go after the 2 Shikigami (Elephant and Kirin horses) and elemental Gods (Lightning, Kagutsuchi, Earth) but they also beat me? And what should I get before going to the mines.

Edit: Beat the Magma Mine boss for the fairy trophy, tried to explore further, got lost. Am I missing something? Help?

Last edited:

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
How do you get light magic?
In the normal way you get any magic, from the trainer in the market. You equip a light magic stone and pay him. You get the light magic stone by upgrading a plain magic stone and a light core from the old man on the other side of the market. You buy the plain magic stone from the dealer in the market right next to the trainer guy. You get the light core from killing the light core holder in the basement ruins of the old church which is under the NE headstone in the cemetery NE of town.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
i
Couldn't find what opens it up exactly. But I booted up one of my saves with only 2 bounties cleared and 24 lewdness and it was already open.

Behind the goblins. After that you can buy it in the store in market (it's needed to make one of the swimsuits).
i cant open the shady store, im at 26lewdness and rn in progress killing parasite and finding demon stone and one more itemm

i cant seem to get much h-scene
all i get is from maid, bath(until just grope), molestion (half finished), and some minor one
i havent ecounter sex (beside lose to boss)

anyone can help me? walktrough maybe?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes