koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
Where is the last fruit for the orc village ? I could not find the salak fruit and I feel like I already searched everywhere.

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
I'm stuck in the Brothel Route, when i go to the brothel I only get the same boob job scene with Chad, I don't know what to do next

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
Hey, translator here.
After working on it for over a year, I finally completed the translation, and I hope you all find it enjoyable. It took me so long, because I tried to stick as close as possible to the source material and because the game not only had lots of text, there was also an abnormally big number of 3rd person sentences in H-scenes (common events alone, for example, are roughly 6-7k lines).
Some bullet points about the game:
* not your run-of-the-mill plot (the game uses a tired trope of earning money to pay off the debt, but it's presented much more seriously than in your standard slutge)
* a busty tomboy heroine, 'nuff said
* gorgeous CGs
* above average gameplay with an interesting magic system
* some interesting scenarios for H-scenes
* some challenging bosses

I also continue to work on some other games, and I'm really close to finishing another eroge. You can check which game it is and what can you expect from me in the future in this thread here.
I'm always on the lookout for some interesting games, so if you have suggestions what to translate shoot.
Last but not least, thanks to the people who helped me playtest the game. Also consider buying the game, maybe sudden influx of sales will bring the dev back from the "dead".
I need help, I'm stuck in the brothel route, every time a go there I only get the same boob job scene with Chad, what should I do?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I'm stuck in the Brothel Route, when i go to the brothel I only get the same boob job scene with Chad, I don't know what to do next
Hmm, my memory is kinda blurry, but I think at that point you need to check one of the notice boards on the town square.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I checked them all 3, maybe I'm missing something
It also might be because your lewdness is not high enough, if I remember correctly a whole bunch of events triggers only after reaching >=56 lewdness. I think blindfold sex with Chad is one of those.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help plz? what can i do to wait the cottonwood? or any walkthrough? thank u so much

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
any help plz? what can i do to wait the cottonwood? or any walkthrough? thank u so much
Don't really understand the question. If you need cottonwood for maid uniform -- you gather it in Blu Meadow, behind the goblins. If you need more -- one vendor sells it in the market.
There are some small walkthroughs in the thread, I also recommend using search function.

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Don't really understand the question. If you need cottonwood for maid uniform -- you gather it in Blu Meadow, behind the goblins. If you need more -- one vendor sells it in the market.
There are some small walkthroughs in the thread, I also recommend using search function.
thank u so much , i mean that im still in the begining and i just find the woman who can teach me how to fight .i will ask you plz. thank u so much

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

timber1012

Jun 5, 2018
how do i get the option to sell videos. i am at 100lewdness but when chad asks i only get the option to think or not sell.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
how do i get the option to sell videos. i am at 100lewdness but when chad asks i only get the option to think or not sell.
Stop selling them, there's going to be a new scene in the brothel, repeat it 2-4 times and Elena will want to talk to Chad again. You'll be able to sell them yourself then.

Reactions: timber1012
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes