gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

Some good(ish) news...
So I talked to my doctor again and from next month I will increase my time in front of the computer (within reason). Hopefully I won't have any bad symptoms again and In a couple of months I could be back to my old self and deliver updates more regularly, like I used to do all these years, before this shit happened. I'm also thinking of buying a new GPU the upcoming black friday (probably a 2080 Ti), so that I can render faster and earn some extra computer time from there.
Now, when it comes to Elena's Life, I've started working on the new update, fixing some bugs, planning the new scenes and doing some first renders. I wish I could tell you when it's going to be ready, but last month I made a prediction and missed that date by far! So, for now I can only promise that I will do my best to have it ready as fast as I can.
P.S. Thank you all those who continue to support me here in Patreon and send me messages daily asking about my health. I really preciate it! I also like to thank those (few) who blamed me for slacking off.... You guys give me the motivation I need to continue :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Nickfifa has post a bug fix for the bedroom after mia leaves.Here the . This fix will be included in the new version too.
Nickfifa i´m glad that you health issue is better now.I´m hoping that your health issues will not come back again.Take your time with the new version.Your health is more important than programming a game

Oct 28, 2018
Nickfifa has post a bug fix for the bedroom after mia leaves.Here the . This fix will be included in the new version too.
Nickfifa i´m glad that you health issue is better now.I´m hoping that your health issues will not come back again.Take your time with the new version.Your health is more important than programming a game
Seems that it doesn't work in the already existing saves, i just tried with my save and the error was still there :(
Btw someone has a save just before Mina leaves with max corruption?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Seems that it doesn't work in the already existing saves, i just tried with my save and the error was still there
i didn´t can test this because i´m in the end from the current version.Maybe you should try a savegame before this scene comes.Did you extract the zip file in the subfolder www and have you been asked if you want to overwrite files?

Oct 28, 2018
i didn´t can test this because i´m in the end from the current version.Maybe you should try a savegame before this scene comes.Did you extract the zip file in the subfolder www and have you been asked if you want to overwrite files?
Yes I did, but i don't have a save before the event that stuck the game so i cannot try

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
smh..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happened on the beach when she's getting Dp'd.
#3,432
"2. like here #3,373
This error is due to a lack of computer memory (usually RAM).
It can happen at any time during the game. It usually happens on slow computers or where many other processes are enabled, as well as at the time of acceleration.

The solution is always the same. No matter where this is happening. In both cases, you need to use the last working save. (It is advisable to turn off the game, then turn on and load the working save.) "

Nirmal

Aug 2, 2018
what to do i am pls help
when elena going to talk david in bedroom he sleep then elena aslo going to sleep but after cloth change no option mark on bed for sleep pls help me
i am face this issue in ver.0.28
and again in 0.29??? what thaat meaning of update

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
when elena going to talk david in bedroom he sleep then elena aslo going to sleep but after cloth change no option mark on bed for sleep pls help me
Never had that issue.

Could you be more specific because Elena talks to David quite often. What happenend right before that bedroom scene? Or what are they talking about?

Nirmal

Aug 2, 2018
i am say when elena kiss mina at door and leave then elena want to talk and elena going in bedroom for talk but david already sleep then elena diside she also going to sleep and when she change cloth in bikini then no mark are visible for sleep in bed its show on the wall

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Any news on that v.30 update?
i will nothing say but you can look by your self if there is any news on the patreon page .The link is in the op.Anyway you answer is no.The last post was on 24 october and it is postet here with the picture

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Only if you could wish/think what the favor is: Please buy me some stockings dear head master. (I need to be even more sexy if that is possible and
only if you had known, it's for Tom (and everybody else that I submit my cherry-pie to):ROFLMAO:

Thank's for sharing Darkman_13 :love:

Nirmal

Aug 2, 2018
Pls make it fast update... I am not waiting any more so exited for this game so gud
Who make this game i am fan of this person

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes